BRIDGENEWS: CHELSEA 2014/2015 SEASON THREAD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalamashaka
Egg
Egg
Re: Ashley Barnes: FA take no action over Matic challenge

Post by kalamashaka »

Mikel had planted his boot into the inside of Arteta's right calf nine minutes before the interval, breaking his shin-pad in the process, with no card shown at the Nigerian for the offence.
Mourinho wrote:I prefer English blood in football. English blood in this situation is: 'Come on, let's go.' Mikel's tackle is hard and aggressive but football is for men or for women with fantastic attitude. It's true......There are other sports without contact, fantastic sports which demand a lot from the players, and I respect those sports full of big champions. But [there is] no contact. Football is a game of contact. English football, winter, water on the pitch, sliding tackles at fantastic speed … Be proud. Play with pride. If you are hurt, OK, you are hurt. If you have pain … well, I have pain every day and I work every day
:roll:
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kalamashaka wrote:Image
Mikel had planted his boot into the inside of Arteta's right calf nine minutes before the interval, breaking his shin-pad in the process, with no card shown at the Nigerian for the offence.
Mourinho wrote:I prefer English blood in football. English blood in this situation is: 'Come on, let's go.' Mikel's tackle is hard and aggressive but football is for men or for women with fantastic attitude. It's true......There are other sports without contact, fantastic sports which demand a lot from the players, and I respect those sports full of big champions. But [there is] no contact. Football is a game of contact. English football, winter, water on the pitch, sliding tackles at fantastic speed … Be proud. Play with pride. If you are hurt, OK, you are hurt. If you have pain … well, I have pain every day and I work every day
Choi !! See how it comes around oh :scared: :scared:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: If you were Matic, what would you have done?

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

oloye wrote:I watched a clip in one of the lower leagues, where a guy rugby tackled a striker..well the striker simply got up, picked up the defender and slam dunked him on the floor , it was hilarious..it is trending on Facebook. Even more laughable was the reaction of his team mates as soon as the striker completed the move that would the WWF wrestlers and Rugby players proud..there was a team mate of his who simply raised his hands and put both on his heads, he knew a red card was imminent...deservedly the bobo got red carded!
Hilarious? What if the guy who git body slammed landed on his head? Another daft post from the monkey eater! :roll:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

You Arsenal fans and your usual 4th place campaign. Looking for ways to disparage Chelsea.

Signed:
Loyal Fans of Mourinho and Chelsea, + Bandwagoners + Fans of Arsenal Fans (who just don't know it yet).
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

benteke wrote:Mourinho picked the wrong fight, he aint seen nothing yet :biggrin:

I fear benteke for Mourinho more than FA+Press. I know you will just annihilate the man if you were in a position to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch the man run his mouth even more after he wins the EPL...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
benteke wrote:Mourinho picked the wrong fight, he aint seen nothing yet :biggrin:

I fear benteke for Mourinho more than FA+Press. I know you will just annihilate the man if you were in a position to :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've finally seen the light. :clap: No amount of negative publicity can stop the blues
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

must people like you always do stuff like this to get a reaction. Why include Mikel into this? my goodness , Arteta went full monty on Mikel.. only folks like you would go otherwise

[/video]

see how Mikel felt the impact of the horrible Arteta's tackle by falling backwards
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:
oloye wrote:I watched a clip in one of the lower leagues, where a guy rugby tackled a striker..well the striker simply got up, picked up the defender and slam dunked him on the floor , it was hilarious..it is trending on Facebook. Even more laughable was the reaction of his team mates as soon as the striker completed the move that would the WWF wrestlers and Rugby players proud..there was a team mate of his who simply raised his hands and put both on his heads, he knew a red card was imminent...deservedly the bobo got red carded!
Hilarious? What if the guy who git body slammed landed on his head? Another daft post from the monkey eater! :roll:
I am using this opportunity to report your personal attack...I won't go that route with you, but there is a way to deal with the likes of you.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

analyzer wrote:
metalalloy wrote:i approve of that body slam 100% :clap: :clap:
I wish there was a body slam button on FIFA for when Kizonzo and his thugs start to dey rake my players anyhow.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just drop the controller in vexation for 2 minutes. However, the closest thing to a body slam you will see will be when i am celebrating scoring a goal!
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

metalalloy wrote:
analyzer wrote:
metalalloy wrote:i approve of that body slam 100% :clap: :clap:
I wish there was a body slam button on FIFA for when Kizonzo and his thugs start to dey rake my players anyhow.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA HA!! Oh boy, we need to jam sef. I believe dem don commot the ability for you to insert dat your ojoro "custom tactics"
:lol: :lol:
But Custom tactics dey there for a reason. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I know bro, i dey miss out.. Go soon join una..
lol @ Kizonzo..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Zinedine Zidane.....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:
I am using this opportunity to report your personal attack...I won't go that route with you, but there is a way to deal with the likes of you.
ban the guy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ekorian wrote:Zinedine Zidane.....
More like Kelechi Iheanacho!

Check out 0:32 :lol: :lol:

[/video]
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

:lol: :lol: :lol: . Ihenacho body slammed his teammate. That's hilarious :lol:
Damunk wrote:
Ekorian wrote:Zinedine Zidane.....
More like Kelechi Iheanacho!

Check out 0:32 :lol: :lol:

[/video]
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ekorian wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

You've finally seen the light. :clap: No amount of negative publicity can stop the blues

what light? Dude, the EPL has been Chelsea's to lose since mid-season. As a matter of fact, I was betting Chelski goes to win undefeated. That doesnt mean I like you under the bridge people, nor does that mean i wish you well :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: quite the contrary.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I wish someone will tackle Jose on the side line,yeye clown
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

What match was this?What was the final score?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Hmmm! The “l’emmerdeur professionnel”, never called this a crime when it happened, because the criminal is his son. :woot:

WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

i said somewhere before that this is all going to be fun to watch for some of us monitering from the sidelines, whether Mourinho wins or not.

-.....rubbing our hands gleefully :thumbs: :laugh:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

[/video]
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Thunder wrote:Hmmm! The “l’emmerdeur professionnel”, never called this a crime when it happened, because the criminal is his son. :woot:

Ehmm chief.. i know say una are enjoying this and i no fit fault una, but at least know say the above incident was not under Jose as bobo already left CFC way before then... for starters, Anelka never played under Jose as a CFC player and the year CFC wore that Jersey was either 09/10 or 10/11 i think..
still a nasty looking tackle..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

analyzer wrote:
Thunder wrote:Hmmm! The “l’emmerdeur professionnel”, never called this a crime when it happened, because the criminal is his son. :woot:

Ehmm chief.. i know say una are enjoying this and i no fit fault una, but at least know say the above incident was not under Jose as bobo already left CFC way before then... for starters, Anelka never played under Jose as a CFC player and the year CFC wore that Jersey was either 09/10 or 10/11 i think..
So in a nutshell, you guys are thugs, jose or no jose?

Do you remember when he sent Essien in with instructions to hack King Kanu? There was a funny thread on that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Catalyst wrote:
Player wrote:Image

Jose : You see that tall piece of sh1t ova there,
Essien: who, Shen Reit Pheleps?
Jose : No midget i am talkin about the 47 yeard old
Essien: ah, yes King Kenu
Jose : I want him taken care of
Essien: Ne preblem chale, i will eat im like i eat Kenkey.
FIXED.

:lol:
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

analyzer wrote:

Analyzer, you be one craze man. Why you come cause rain for my parade? :lol: Any way thanks for your analysis.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato