Super Eagles Program Pre-Arrival In Brazil

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg
Super Eagles Program Pre-Arrival In Brazil

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

Here is the Super Eagles Program Pre-Arrival In Brazil

1. 30 man team selected to report to the London camp on 25th May 3013

2. Play friendly match against Scotland on 28th May 3013

3. 30 man team depart to USA training 29th May 3013

4. Whilst in The US, they will play a few more friendlies.

5. Around 3rd June 2014, the final 23 man squad will be named.

6. Around 4th June 2014, the final 23 man departs for Brazil.
BigMuze
Egg
Egg
Re: Super Eagles Program Pre-Arrival In Brazil

Post by BigMuze »

I dont know how they came up with this but it seems a tight programme. Only effectively 2.5days before Scotland game and 3.5 to 4days before June 3rd to prune the team by 7 players.

NFF should have arranged for camp to commence this week with Monday 25th being deadline day. Afterall no one is playing in Champions League finals. I weak for this plan o. It only works for me if Keshi is already certain about his final 23 players.
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...nothing wrong with the schedule. The coaching staff been planning for years, players are arriving from all 4 corners of the globe. In a country where things are half hazard, so far this is good. My interest is 1st match in June vs. Iran, and no injuries.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

how dey go depart on 4th to Brazil when they still have to play usa on 7th in usa
thanks
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:Here is the Super Eagles Program Pre-Arrival In Brazil

6. Around 4th June 2014, the final 23 man departs for Brazil.
I don't think this is correct. USMNT is schedule to play Nigeria in Jacksonville FL, June 7...will they fly back from Brazil for the game?
Last edited by ROTC on Thu May 22, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
amos09
Egg
Egg

Post by amos09 »

It is expected that anybody posting on this forum is well informed and a true follower of Soccer and Super Eagles. Coming to this forum to dish out poorly thought-out and ill prepared posts shows laziness and ignorance. Every true follower of the world cup preparation knows the Super Eagles programs especially the teams they will play, the dates and times (Scotland-May 28th in London, Greece-June 3rd, USA-June 7th both in the US). By now it should not be guess work. Please ignore the lousy post above.
Last edited by amos09 on Thu May 22, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

amos09 wrote:It is expected that anybody posting in this forum is well informed and a true follower of Soccer and Super Eagles. Coming to this forum to dish out poorly thought-out and ill prepared posts shows laziness and ignorance. Every true follower of the world cup preparation knows the Super Eagles programs especially the teams they will play, the dates and times (Scotland-May 28th in London, Greece-June 2nd, USA-June 7th both in the US). By now it should not be guess work. Please ignore the lousy post above.
Can't you make your point without being abrasive? Withstanding your rant, I do agree his timeline may be incorrect.
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

amos09 wrote:It is expected that anybody posting on this forum is well informed and a true follower of Soccer and Super Eagles. Coming to this forum to dish out poorly thought-out and ill prepared posts shows laziness and ignorance. Every true follower of the world cup preparation knows the Super Eagles programs especially the teams they will play, the dates and times (Scotland-May 28th in London, Greece-June 2nd, USA-June 7th both in the US). By now it should not be guess work. Please ignore the lousy post above.
Yes i agree with you. No one coming here is allowed to make a mistake, which is why you should STFU in pointing out someone else's mistake since YOUR post has incorrect information as well! :roll:

Nigeria plays Greece on June the 3rd not 2nd
Last edited by metalalloy on Thu May 22, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
amos09
Egg
Egg

Post by amos09 »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:Here is the Super Eagles Program Pre-Arrival In Brazil

By now, we should not be guessing if you are a true follower of the Super Eagles.6. Around 4th June 2014, the final 23 man departs for Brazil.
Stop the misinformation and do you homework well before posting!
Last edited by amos09 on Thu May 22, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

amos09 wrote: Stop the misinformation and do you homework well before posting!

edited
Last edited by metalalloy on Thu May 22, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

amos09
Egg
Egg

Post by amos09 »

metalalloy wrote:
amos09 wrote: Stop the misinformation and do you homework well before posting!

Greece game is June 3rd in Chester, PA
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

NO $#% Sherlock!!! Your post said June 2 so you are guilty of the exact same thing that you are jumping around like a castrated he goat and accusing the OP of doing.

You have heard of what they say about people in glass houses and stones right?

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

amos09 wrote:It is expected that anybody posting on this forum is well informed and a true follower of Soccer and Super Eagles. Coming to this forum to dish out poorly thought-out and ill prepared posts shows laziness and ignorance. Every true follower of the world cup preparation knows the Super Eagles programs especially the teams they will play, the dates and times (Scotland-May 28th in London, Greece-June 3rd, USA-June 7th both in the US). By now it should not be guess work. Please ignore the lousy post above.
Men..its an information and discussion forum if the poster is wrong and you have the right info just correct it and move on no need to be so ......
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
amos09
Egg
Egg

Post by amos09 »

metalalloy wrote:NO $#% Sherlock!!! Your post said June 2 so you are guilty of the exact same thing that you are jumping around like a castrated he goat and accusing the OP of doing.

There is a great difference between normal error and display of ignorance. The initial post is riddled with guesswork and error(S). First, there should be nothing like around June 3rd. It is either June 3rd or not. The team does not depart for Brazil on the 4th because they play the US on the 7th in Jacksonville. The final 23 will be named on the 2nd of June (submitted to FIFA) and not the 3rd as listed in the post above(I did mix this up with the Greece game-Apologies to people offended by my initial outbursts). I did not say people do not make mistakes (it is human nature) but it becomes a different case when the mistakes rises to a level of laziness.People should come here to educate us not misinform us. As for the name calling by the so-named character-metalalloy, you do not deserve a decent response.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

delisyomie don wrote:how dey go depart on 4th to Brazil when they still have to play usa on 7th in usa

I was just going to say, it's as if he is just making this up in his head.
amos09
Egg
Egg

Post by amos09 »

ROTC wrote:
amos09 wrote:It is expected that anybody posting in this forum is well informed and a true follower of Soccer and Super Eagles. Coming to this forum to dish out poorly thought-out and ill prepared posts shows laziness and ignorance. Every true follower of the world cup preparation knows the Super Eagles programs especially the teams they will play, the dates and times (Scotland-May 28th in London, Greece-June 3rd, USA-June 7th both in the US). By now it should not be guess work. Please ignore the lousy post above.
Can't you make your point without being abrasive? Withstanding your rant, I do agree his timeline may be incorrect.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

amos09 wrote:
ROTC wrote:
amos09 wrote:It is expected that anybody posting in this forum is well informed and a true follower of Soccer and Super Eagles. Coming to this forum to dish out poorly thought-out and ill prepared posts shows laziness and ignorance. Every true follower of the world cup preparation knows the Super Eagles programs especially the teams they will play, the dates and times (Scotland-May 28th in London, Greece-June 3rd, USA-June 7th both in the US). By now it should not be guess work. Please ignore the lousy post above.
Larry deserves whatever he get - Don’t expect a guess work or multiple incorrect information from a senior CE citizen
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Lol,Nigerians have derailed another thread inorder to restore pride & prove alpha male status on the f*cking internet :scared:
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Thu May 22, 2014 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

amos09 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:NO $#% Sherlock!!! Your post said June 2 so you are guilty of the exact same thing that you are jumping around like a castrated he goat and accusing the OP of doing.

There is a great difference between normal error and display of ignorance. The initial post is riddled with guesswork and error(S). First, there should be nothing like around June 3rd. It is either June 3rd or not. The team does not depart for Brazil on the 4th because they play the US on the 7th in Jacksonville. The final 23 will be named on the 2nd of June (submitted to FIFA) and not the 3rd as listed in the post above(I did mix this up with the Greece game-Apologies to people offended by my initial outbursts). I did not say people do not make mistakes (it is human nature) but it becomes a different case when the mistakes rises to a level of laziness.People should come here to educate us not misinform us. As for the name calling by the so-named character-metalalloy, you do not deserve a decent response.

A mistake is a mistake. No if buts or maybe. You are talking about name calling? when your first response is to accuse him of being ignorant and lazy? Who the eff are you that you have the guts to tell people to ignore other forum member's posts?

GTFOH :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

Larry gets a pass based on past reputation. I'll just assume he was drinking before this post.... I mean all the 3013 dates were a giveaway.
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

opine wrote:Larry gets a pass based on past reputation. I'll just assume he was drinking before this post.... I mean all the 3013 dates were a giveaway.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i no even see that one :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

abeg comot that epileptic fit inducing image
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

metalalloy wrote:
opine wrote:Larry gets a pass based on past reputation. I'll just assume he was drinking before this post.... I mean all the 3013 dates were a giveaway.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i no even see that one :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

me too just noticed it now .. Larry dont drink if you cannot handle it