Siasia Please Step up!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Siasia Please Step up!!!

Post by DIMKA76 »

I would have loved Oliseh to take over but it's no job for a rookie coach.
He needs to take over next year. meanwhile if Siasia can steady the ship why not.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Bobo Dan
Egg
Egg
Re: Siasia Please Step up!!!

Post by Bobo Dan »

And exactly what gives you the impression that Sia team shall not be full of hey yous like Keshi's?

Bring out Sia last match team list and see all the geriatrics and jambodies on that team list.
If I can't express my opinion, I have no reason to be part of this union."
Co Adriaanse - AZ Coach

We’re not rated on the Continent,” said Toshack. “British managers are not, coaches are not, players are not. It’s all 4-4-2, hit the front man, get on the second ball. It hasn’t changed. It frustrates me at times, it really does.”
- John Toshack (British Wales Coach viewtopic.php?t=111511 ).

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Hmmmmmm bros - I'm a risk-taker and I love those who don't shy away from challenges but once beaten twice shy as they say. I saw a hard-working well-focused coach like Samson Siasia maligned and ridiculed because he accepted a poisoned chalice and failed to qualify for 2012 African Cup - despite being undefeated. If they ask him again, he should think twice.

However, on a second thought - it might turn out to be his reparation. Finger's crossed - I like Siasia, he has his short-comings (crazy loyalty to Solomon Okoronkwo, Isaac and Kaita), but he shows good understanding of the game and his teams are always purposeful. He is humble enough to work with a trusted assistant even if it means paying out of his pocket.

While I understand Keshi's position, I see no reason why he couldn't pay Okpalla out of his own pocket until he is able to have his way or get Amokachi out of the system to make way for Okpalla.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

DIMKA76 wrote:I would have loved Oliseh to take over but it's no job for a rookie coach.
He needs to take over next year. meanwhile if Siasia can steady the ship why not.
Thunder will strike anybody who mentions the name of another local journey man for the eagles job.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Bobo Dan wrote:And exactly what gives you the impression that Sia team shall not be full of hey yous like Keshi's?

Bring out Sia last match team list and see all the geriatrics and jambodies on that team list.
NIGERIA vs GUINEA
Abuja - 8 October 2011

Starting lineup:
Dele Aiyenugba

Taye Taiwo
Efe Ambrose
Joseph Yobo

Fengor Ogude
John Obi Mikel
Joel Obi
Victor Obinna

Emmanuel Emenike
Chinedu Obasi
Peter Odemwingie

Substitutions:
Ikechukwu Uche for Peter Odemwingie
Ekigho Ehiosun for Joel Obi

SUBS
Austin EJIDE
Ike UCHE
Dele ADELEYE
Ekigho EHIOSUN
Elderson ECHIEJILE
Ahmed MUSA
Brown IDEYE
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

YemiBrazil wrote:Hmmmmmm bros - I'm a risk-taker and I love those who don't shy away from challenges but once beaten twice shy as they say. I saw a hard-working well-focused coach like Samson Siasia maligned and ridiculed because he accepted a poisoned chalice and failed to qualify for 2012 African Cup - despite being undefeated. If they ask him again, he should think twice.

However, on a second thought - it might turn out to be his reparation. Finger's crossed - I like Siasia, he has his short-comings (crazy loyalty to Solomon Okoronkwo, Isaac and Kaita), but he shows good understanding of the game and his teams are always purposeful. He is humble enough to work with a trusted assistant even if it means paying out of his pocket.

While I understand Keshi's position, I see no reason why he couldn't pay Okpalla out of his own pocket until he is able to have his way or get Amokachi out of the system to make way for Okpalla.
It goes beyong paying Okpalla, the powers that be do not want him around the team...some governor even offered to pick his tab NFF said no.Keshi already pays for his trusted ADC , the beninoise guy.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Aha I see we still have some Die hard Keshi supporters here. Someone please exterminate them quick quick!! lol!!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

$ia$ia? Hmm....
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Yes Indeed. lets bring back a coach who couldn't qualify for ANC 2012 to rescue from elimination in 2015. Very clever.indeed. :dream: :dream:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

And what is even more clever? Retaining a coach who has completely lost the plot?
Clap for yourself
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Yes Indeed. lets bring back a coach who couldn't qualify for ANC 2012 to rescue from elimination in 2015. Very clever.indeed. :dream: :dream:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

DIMKA76 wrote:Aha I see we still have some Die hard Keshi supporters here. Someone please exterminate them quick quick!! lol!!
DIMKA76: You don become Hitler, abi? :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Otitokoro wrote:And what is even more clever? Retaining a coach who has completely lost the plot?
Clap for yourself
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Yes Indeed. lets bring back a coach who couldn't qualify for ANC 2012 to rescue from elimination in 2015. Very clever.indeed. :dream: :dream:
Bros has there been any time this clown made any sense to ya ? ..
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

How can $ia$ia step up when he is a step down from Ke$hi?
http://www.naijiant.com/
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

cic old boy wrote:How can $ia$ia step up when he is a step down from Ke$hi?
You wont get a straight answer..so goodluck to stepping up
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

DIMKA76 wrote:I would have loved Oliseh to take over but it's no job for a rookie coach.
...i bet somewhere SS is giving thanksgivings that SE is down and you guys calling for his return. The party must be wilder somewhere in Nigeria :sad:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

what is wrong with you people?

Firing Keshi for Siasia is like giving up your Toyota for a Lada
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

I beg, not sia 1. I'm
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Rawlings wrote:what is wrong with you people?

Now Ghana can hire Keshi like you always wanted :idea:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Kako wrote:
Rawlings wrote:what is wrong with you people?

Now Ghana can hire Keshi like you always wanted :idea:
YES!!!!! we will be trading our Lada for a Toyota
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

Oliseh is the answer...
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

they will forget the first 3 games and blame failing to qualify on him again
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Schillachi wrote:Oliseh is the answer...

What was the question? :mrgreen:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

oloye wrote:
cic old boy wrote:How can $ia$ia step up when he is a step down from Ke$hi?
You wont get a straight answer..so goodluck to stepping up
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099