Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi urged to 'walk away

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi urged to 'walk away

Post by wale1974 »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:Kai, where is Abacha when you need him!! How I would love to see this Keshi flogged with koboko in public. :evil:
The man needs to have greed flogged out of his loser arse, is it not enough for him that we will be watching the AFCON from home no thanks to his incompetence?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote:Kai, where is Abacha when you need him!! How I would love to see this Keshi flogged with koboko in public. :evil:
The man needs to have greed flogged out of his loser arse, is it not enough for him that we will be watching the AFCON from home no thanks to his incompetence?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

Odas wrote:
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd wrote: Kai, where is Abacha when you need him!! How I would love to see this Keshi flogged with koboko in public. :evil:
Add Saddam Hussein and his children (Uday and Qusay) to the people we would have liked to invite to teach Keshi a lesson :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Honestly I have not seen this type of greedy person in Nigerian soccer before. Is it not enough shame he couldn't qualify in a group of Sudan, Congo, and South Africa even with a complete free hand given to him. Keshi turned out to be one if the most inept coach the SE ever had. The same problem of lack of creative midfield plagued the team from the first day he took over to the last, yet he never had a solution for it.

Seriously the Idi Amin treatment is what he needs to cure his greed.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

you mean he hasn't been shown the door?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.