I have just discovered.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
I have just discovered.......

Post by airwolex »

Bathtubs. After a lifetime of washing with pail and bowl; my current squeeze has introduced me to soaking in a tub.

Haaaaahh! You can buy some of them fancy bathfoam stuff in tescos or Asdas, use hot water and just relax in yah tub for some minutes.

Try it!
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

for u it should be hours...... :?
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

With pail and bowl, all the dirt is washed away whilst you soak in your own filth in a bathtub.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Thought
Egg
Egg
Re: I have just discovered.......

Post by Thought »

airwolex wrote:Bathtubs. After a lifetime of washing with pail and bowl; my current squeeze has introduced me to soaking in a tub.

Haaaaahh! You can buy some of them fancy bathfoam stuff in tescos or Asdas, use hot water and just relax in yah tub for some minutes.

Try it!
Kai you dey suffa man! My bodi neva experience anything other than Jaccuzzi with essential aromatic oils. Thats why I fresh like this. :lol:
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Thought wrote:
airwolex wrote:Bathtubs. After a lifetime of washing with pail and bowl; my current squeeze has introduced me to soaking in a tub.

Try it!
Kai you dey suffa man! My bodi neva experience anything other than Jaccuzzi with essential aromatic oils. Thats why I fresh like this. :lol:
Kai! God will provide :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

MAYBE I SHOULD GET MY WOMAN(WHO BEAT ME DOWN) TO WASH AND SCRUBB YOU...... :P
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

kendo wrote:for u it should be hours...... :?
I think you missed the gist of my post. It is not that i have just discovered bathing it is that i have just discovered soaking in a tub. Maybe you know what i am oin about but just want to yab ehn? If so......feel free.

Toyin,

Thats what i used to think, but so far i have not seen any evidence that it is ineffective. Besides i still have my old pail and bowl for a good old fashioned washdown
rafflick
Egg
Egg

Post by rafflick »

kendo wrote:MAYBE I SHOULD GET MY WOMAN(WHO BEAT ME DOWN) TO WASH AND SCRUBB YOU...... :P
He finally admits........ You know they say admission is the first step to recovery. Get well soon
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Bushman! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haaaaahh! You can buy some of them fancy bathfoam stuff in tescos or Asdas, use hot water and just relax in yah tub for some minutes.Try it!
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

rafflick wrote:
kendo wrote:MAYBE I SHOULD GET MY WOMAN(WHO BEAT ME DOWN) TO WASH AND SCRUBB YOU...... :P
He finally admits........ You know they say admission is the first step to recovery. Get well soon
i did not really get a beat down, but i just say it to shut you guys up!! :roll:
femmyphoto
Egg
Egg

Post by femmyphoto »

i'll always stick with my pail and bowl ......but its good to try new things once in a while ....... :D :D :D
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.... Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Meeennn! different different post on CE. IS this post necessary? :lol: :P
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Emm, make una pardon me.....but una no get shower???

All this pail and bowl talk odikwa scary.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

deanotito wrote:Emm, make una pardon me.....but una no get shower???

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: Dean, abeg no kill person. I was just thinking the same thing while reading thru the thread. Pail and bowl??!! :shock: For me, it's shower all the way. :P
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Omo, me sef shock.

I remember visiting naija about 2 years ago and I go enter bathroom to baff. Na so dem dey tell me all kind of story about how lagos waterworks don dey mess up and the water wey dem dey supply no get pressure enuff to reach the shower.
I spent about 5 minutes just shaking my head at the pail and bowl...it took some re-adjusting.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Airwolex..that you Avatar sef. One of my co-workers just saw it and was asking funny questions. Abeg shey you fit revert back to another one? :)
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Airwolex,

Ask your girl about this device called the "comb". It is used for hair. Let me spell it for you, so you can write it for her: C-O-M-B

Remember, it is used for hair. Don't confuse it with the "fork" and use it for your pasta.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

But back to the bathtub..Ain't nothing better than doing it in there with your chick and then taking a nice long soak in some nice bubbles. Trust me.
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

Jimi wrote:Airwolex..that you Avatar sef. One of my co-workers just saw it and was asking funny questions. Abeg shey you fit revert back to another one? :)
He always has the funniest avater.
1. Always a fan of good football

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

Airwolex you dey tamba inside bathtub?
:lol: :lol:
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

COOKING SPOON wrote:Airwolex you dey tamba inside bathtub?
:lol: :lol:
Kai. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1. Always a fan of good football

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
the rock
Egg
Egg

Post by the rock »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

deanotito wrote:Emm, make una pardon me.....but una no get shower???

Do not forget that some of these posts are coming out of the third world country called the UK. :lol: :lol:

Man, God bless America. It will be hard for me to live anywhere without showers with water available on demand. That is still a luxury in most of Europe. In the USA it is a basic amenity.

Wha choo looking at?!