Chelsea fans prevent Blackman boarding train.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kofi86
Egg
Egg
Re: Chelsea fans prevent Blackman boarding train.

Post by kofi86 »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:Its quite funny us africans arguing and throwing mud at each other, your club is more racist than my club :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's like the fans are club lobbyists :?
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:Its quite funny us africans arguing and throwing mud at each other, your club is more racist than my club :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just having a healthy discussion Baba. :biggrin: Myself and Benteke could empty a fridge of the good stuff while we analysed this issue :rotf:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Ekorian wrote:
Gudo wrote:
Samora Moises Machel wrote:
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:
Samora Moises Machel wrote:Kajifu you think Arsenal fans are differen. Dont kid yourself buddy
They are mate. You come from Scotland, so you wouldn't know.
I lived in London before here, mate
Samora the Chelsea fans have a long history of this. The Chelsea Head Hunters.....etc. While there is no doubt that there Maybe pockets of racist fans at Arsenal it has never been organised as in Chelsea's case. They are scum. The Chelsea away supporters make it very hostile for non white Chelsea supporters.

Arsenal has always been the team for the minorities in the London area.
Arsenal racist fans are pockets but Chelsea's are organized perhaps with membership ID's?
Why don't you just google chelsea headhunters and their links with combat 18 and the National Front rather than trying to defend the indefensible?
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pi ... 11352.html

In-depth: Will Chelsea ever throw off the spectre of fans' racism?
Chelsea have condemned supporters who pushed a black man off a Paris Metro train - and brought back memories of previous racial-related incidents.
By Eurosport
2 hours ago
Pitchside

View gallery
.Chelsea fans
Chelsea fans
"We're racist, we're racist, and that's the way we like it."

That was the horrifying chant of the Chelsea fans as they boarded a Metro train in Paris on Tuesday night after their team's match in the French capital. And to back up their words with actions, they prevented a black French commuter from boarding the busy train.

View gallery
Screenshot of the train and Chelsea fans
The Blues were probably expecting positive headlines after their last-16 Champions League draw with French giants Paris Saint-Germain. Instead, the focus has been on a section of the club's supporters filmed singing a racist song while preventing a black man from boarding the Paris Metro.

The Blues are owned by a Russian billionaire, managed by a Portuguese coach and feature some of Africa's most prominent footballers, including Didier Drogba and John Obi Mikel. For years they have been one of the most multi-cultural sides in the Premier League.

Yet in the 1980s the club's supporters were, alongside Millwall, perhaps the most notorious in the country for racism and hooliganism. The horrendous scenes in Paris strongly suggest - and not for the first time - that there remains a deeply unpleasant element among the Chelsea supporters.

The club quickly distanced itself from the supporters on the train, saying, "We will support any criminal action against those involved, and should evidence point to involvement of Chelsea season-ticket holders or members the club will take the strongest possible action against them, including banning orders."

Chelsea themselves were far from the only ones condemning the incident, with Chelsea fanzine editor David Johnstone saying, "I think the majority of Chelsea supporters are disgusted by what’s happened."

But Kick It Out chairman Lord Ouseley spoke for many people when he spoke to the Press Association, announcing that he was shocked at Chelsea fans "still" behaving like this - a reference to both their players and fans being involved in a handful of racial-related incidents over the years.

“I was shocked that Chelsea fans were still behaving like this. I thought the club had made it quite clear and taken action about stopping any repetition, knowing Chelsea, how hard they’ve worked on these matters, with fans as well as players, that it was unlikely to occur."

To fans above the age of 30 such words will strike home (as will Ian Wright's Tweet, below), because Chelsea's fans were once nothing short of notorious. As an Economist correspondent (and Chelsea fan) wrote in 2012, "Many were skinheads; footsoldiers of extreme right-wing parties such as the National Front and the British Movement."

In one famous incident Paul Canoville was abused by his own fans as he warmed up before making his Chelsea debut in 1982 - a far from uncommon fate for black players at Stamford Bridge, the treatment not withheld even for a promising new player.

As football has become gentrified over the last 20 or 30 years, with Chelsea boasting many prominent fans in the media and politics, the reputation of the club has changed, and those extremist fans have become far less prominent.

But they are still there, and even in the last dozen years there have been a number of disturbing incidents:

- In 2003, a poll in the Times newspaper said 47% of Chelsea fans have witnessed racist behaviour among their fans.

- In 2007, a section of Chelsea fans were heard singing racist and anti-Semitic chants towards new manager Avram Grant

- In 2008 Patrice Evra was banned for four matches and fined £15,000 for his role in a post-match fracas with the Chelsea groundsman. It was alleged that Sam Bethell had called Evra a "f***ing immigrant" and although the club were fined £25,000 for the attack, the allegation of racism was dismissed.

- John Terry was banned for four matches for racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand in a match in October 2011.

- In the 2011/12 season, Chelsea had the most supporters arrested for racist or indecent chanting (23 fans).

WHY CHELSEA SPECIFICALLY?

The Chelsea Headhunters football hooligan firm have built a large reputation on their affiliation with white supremacist organisations including the National Front and Combat 18.

Investigative reporter Donal MacIntyre produced a documentary on the group in 1999 when he posed as a wannabe-member of the Headhunters.

He confirmed the racism in the Headhunters and revealed one top-ranking member has been imprisoned on one occasion for possession of material related to the Ku Klux Klan.

A Goal.com feature by Ron Shillingford explored how the racism furore surrounding John Terry and Anton Ferdinand showed that "English football has not completely kicked racism into touch".

THE REACTION

Reaction on social media was generally horrified.

Several commentators on Twitter even referred to the John Terry - Anton Ferdinand case - and specifically the argument with which he successfully avoided public prosecution (despite the fact that the FA later found him guilty of racist abuse):

Notoriously, Chelsea stood by Terry as their captain after that incident:

No doubt Chelsea football club will seek to allay such concerns by banning the fans concerned, and fully supporting the French authorities' efforts to prosecute.

But even if they were to do so, it still feels like there is a long way to go before the club can truly sweep away the bigotry and intolerance that still rule the hearts and minds of many of their fiercest and most loyal fans.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Ebyboy wrote:https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pi ... 11352.html

In-depth: Will Chelsea ever throw off the spectre of fans' racism?
Chelsea have condemned supporters who pushed a black man off a Paris Metro train - and brought back memories of previous racial-related incidents.
By Eurosport
2 hours ago
Pitchside

View gallery
.Chelsea fans
Chelsea fans
"We're racist, we're racist, and that's the way we like it."

That was the horrifying chant of the Chelsea fans as they boarded a Metro train in Paris on Tuesday night after their team's match in the French capital. And to back up their words with actions, they prevented a black French commuter from boarding the busy train.

View gallery
Screenshot of the train and Chelsea fans
The Blues were probably expecting positive headlines after their last-16 Champions League draw with French giants Paris Saint-Germain. Instead, the focus has been on a section of the club's supporters filmed singing a racist song while preventing a black man from boarding the Paris Metro.

The Blues are owned by a Russian billionaire, managed by a Portuguese coach and feature some of Africa's most prominent footballers, including Didier Drogba and John Obi Mikel. For years they have been one of the most multi-cultural sides in the Premier League.

Yet in the 1980s the club's supporters were, alongside Millwall, perhaps the most notorious in the country for racism and hooliganism. The horrendous scenes in Paris strongly suggest - and not for the first time - that there remains a deeply unpleasant element among the Chelsea supporters.

The club quickly distanced itself from the supporters on the train, saying, "We will support any criminal action against those involved, and should evidence point to involvement of Chelsea season-ticket holders or members the club will take the strongest possible action against them, including banning orders."

Chelsea themselves were far from the only ones condemning the incident, with Chelsea fanzine editor David Johnstone saying, "I think the majority of Chelsea supporters are disgusted by what’s happened."

But Kick It Out chairman Lord Ouseley spoke for many people when he spoke to the Press Association, announcing that he was shocked at Chelsea fans "still" behaving like this - a reference to both their players and fans being involved in a handful of racial-related incidents over the years.

“I was shocked that Chelsea fans were still behaving like this. I thought the club had made it quite clear and taken action about stopping any repetition, knowing Chelsea, how hard they’ve worked on these matters, with fans as well as players, that it was unlikely to occur."

To fans above the age of 30 such words will strike home (as will Ian Wright's Tweet, below), because Chelsea's fans were once nothing short of notorious. As an Economist correspondent (and Chelsea fan) wrote in 2012, "Many were skinheads; footsoldiers of extreme right-wing parties such as the National Front and the British Movement."

In one famous incident Paul Canoville was abused by his own fans as he warmed up before making his Chelsea debut in 1982 - a far from uncommon fate for black players at Stamford Bridge, the treatment not withheld even for a promising new player.

As football has become gentrified over the last 20 or 30 years, with Chelsea boasting many prominent fans in the media and politics, the reputation of the club has changed, and those extremist fans have become far less prominent.

But they are still there, and even in the last dozen years there have been a number of disturbing incidents:

- In 2003, a poll in the Times newspaper said 47% of Chelsea fans have witnessed racist behaviour among their fans.

- In 2007, a section of Chelsea fans were heard singing racist and anti-Semitic chants towards new manager Avram Grant

- In 2008 Patrice Evra was banned for four matches and fined £15,000 for his role in a post-match fracas with the Chelsea groundsman. It was alleged that Sam Bethell had called Evra a "f***ing immigrant" and although the club were fined £25,000 for the attack, the allegation of racism was dismissed.

- John Terry was banned for four matches for racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand in a match in October 2011.

- In the 2011/12 season, Chelsea had the most supporters arrested for racist or indecent chanting (23 fans).

WHY CHELSEA SPECIFICALLY?

The Chelsea Headhunters football hooligan firm have built a large reputation on their affiliation with white supremacist organisations including the National Front and Combat 18.

Investigative reporter Donal MacIntyre produced a documentary on the group in 1999 when he posed as a wannabe-member of the Headhunters.

He confirmed the racism in the Headhunters and revealed one top-ranking member has been imprisoned on one occasion for possession of material related to the Ku Klux Klan.

A Goal.com feature by Ron Shillingford explored how the racism furore surrounding John Terry and Anton Ferdinand showed that "English football has not completely kicked racism into touch".

THE REACTION

Reaction on social media was generally horrified.

Several commentators on Twitter even referred to the John Terry - Anton Ferdinand case - and specifically the argument with which he successfully avoided public prosecution (despite the fact that the FA later found him guilty of racist abuse):

Notoriously, Chelsea stood by Terry as their captain after that incident:

No doubt Chelsea football club will seek to allay such concerns by banning the fans concerned, and fully supporting the French authorities' efforts to prosecute.

But even if they were to do so, it still feels like there is a long way to go before the club can truly sweep away the bigotry and intolerance that still rule the hearts and minds of many of their fiercest and most loyal fans.
Cold hard facts! They are scum!
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

No surprises here.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

What is so funny about it? Chelsea are a more racist club than Arsenal. And most clubs in England. Just because you live in Scotland with zero blacks and hence experience racism everday, it doesn't mean that it is the same in London/England.
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

What is so funny about it? Chelsea are a more racist club than Arsenal. And most clubs in England. Just because you live in Scotland with zero blacks and hence experience racism everday, it doesn't mean that it is the same in London/England.

The same assanal whose fans threw bananas at Adebayo? The same Assanal who will not come to Africa for preseason games despite having 50% of its fan base there? Ok o
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Surprising arguments and positions here. Something happened that every black person should worry about and condemn in its enrtirety but what I hear is A and B also do the same thing but B does it more.
Last edited by bouncino on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Shocking that any one will back this rubbish.I don't care if that was Arsenal fan doing it.Its wrong,imagine its one of us that was treated like that?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

bouncino wrote:Surprising arguments and positions here. Something happened that every black person should worry about and condemn in its enrtirety but what I here is A and B also do the same thing but B does it more.
Sharrap dia,

Arent you the same person that anything is said against Jonathan you bring OBJ into fray

Somebody queried Patience but instead of addressing the issue again you nrought in others as usual
bouncino wrote:Myopic view by Joe Igbokwe. Did he query the constitution when Stella Obasanjo or Turai were running shows in Nigeria. Or the role of Judith Ameachi as First Lady in Rivers State.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bret- hart wrote:

The same assanal whose fans threw bananas at Adebayo? The same Assanal who will not come to Africa for preseason games despite having 50% of its fan base there? Ok o
The man God created created with black pigmentation is the most confused human being on earth :lol: :lol: :lol: Now i know why the house Negro felt his master is a saint! while telling the field negro to stop denigrating his master...very sad. We are talking of racism the fans of the club whose fans hurl banana at black players is berating the fans of the club singing 'I am racist and proud' , saying they are more racist..oh dear, at what level is racism tolerable? At the banana throwing level or when you are hurled out of the train...o ma se o! :scared: :scared: :scared: Kai.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Prince wrote:
bouncino wrote:Surprising arguments and positions here. Something happened that every black person should worry about and condemn in its enrtirety but what I here is A and B also do the same thing but B does it more.
Sharrap dia,

Arent you the same person that anything is said against Jonathan you bring OBJ into fray

Somebody queried Patience but instead of addressing the issue again you nrought in others as usual
bouncino wrote:Myopic view by Joe Igbokwe. Did he query the constitution when Stella Obasanjo or Turai were running shows in Nigeria. Or the role of Judith Ameachi as First Lady in Rivers State.
Smart guy, well done. You copied the part that suits you but will not post where I said all past and present rulers have failed Nigeria.
Dont condemn racism, be looking for my previous posts on non related issues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

The man God created created with black pigmentation is the most confused human being on earth :lol: :lol: :lol: Now i know why the house Negro felt his master is a saint! while telling the field negro to stop denigrating his master...very sad. We are talking of racism the fans of the club whose fans hurl banana at black players is berating the fans of the club singing 'I am racist and proud' , saying they are more racist..oh dear, at what level is racism tolerable? At the banana throwing level or when you are hurled out of the train...o ma se o! :scared: :scared: :scared: Kai.
:clap: :clap: :clap: kpom :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

We all know there is no racism in the world or in football for that matter...

It is just a figment of our imagination.

If it is not the natives defending Liverpool, it is another defending Arsenal... now it is Chelski's turn.

Anyway, until the players (black and white) sit out games and refuse to play... there will always be justification for disgusting and reprehensible behavior.

Now imagine, had the victim been Jewish with the accompanying chants...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Cellular wrote:We all know there is no racism in the world or in football for that matter...

If it is not the natives defending Liverpool, it is another defending Arsenal... now it is Chelski's turn.

Anyway, until the players (black and white) sit out games and refuse to play... there will always be justification for disgusting and reprehensible behavior.

Beyond ridiculous. The funny thing is that a witness and Chelsea fan, who was on the train yesterday, actually said that they were singing a John Terry song. Funny how there is a direct relation to the shameful incident.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

bret- hart wrote:

Ask him o
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Cellular wrote:We all know there is no racism in the world or in football for that matter...

As far as I know, no one here condones racism but the hypocrisy by Assanal fans is the bone of contention. It is idiotic to say our " racists " are pockets and their racism is institutional....
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Ekorian, have you seen this post? Any updates, what "such behavior" exactly is? Racial abuse obviously isn't such behavior, so what exactly has no place in football or society according to Chelsea?
kofi86 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
kofi86 wrote:Ok, such behavior has no place in football or society. Can anyone explain where exactly the line is drawn? Racially abusing someone verbally obviously has place in the club, as such behavior received their full backing and support (Terry/Ferdinand).
Will you kill or stand by your son if he was charged with a crime? Remember I said charged and not even convicted. Think hard for a change dude!
Where the fans who pushed the man of the train convicted or even charged?
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Institutional Racists v Non Institutional Racists.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ebyboy wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Institutional Racists v Non Institutional Racists.
No to racisimu!!!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

oloye wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

@Bret Hart, as explained before no one is saying that every single white football fan is not a racist. There will
always be individuals who hold these views. However Arsenal have never been heavily linked to the BNP, National Front and Nazism.

@Oloye the ebola monkey eater

Your club has been soaked, marinated and seasoned in the blood, phlem and faeces of racism. And you happily swim in their diarrhoea sewers. What else can be expected by someone who continues to eat monkey brains for breakfast and jungle rat, fruit bat salad for tea?

Have Arsenal ever been linked to the BNP, National Front or Nazism? What exactly are your club doing to curb racism, other than having John Terry as your captain? Why cant you comment and dinounce the gutter racism that is part of your clubs history and present, instead of referring to 1 Arsenal fan who threw a banana (an act that i condemn). Thats 1 act of racism from Arsenal- can you name anymore? I can list at least 12 racist acts from CFC in the last 10 years.

Stop swimmimg in Chelsea's racist sewers and eating ebola monkey meat!
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Samora Moises Machel wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Ask him o
This pigeon English is suspect :wink: