Paul Pogba

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Paul Pogba

Post by truetalk »

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=249993&p=4224871&h ... i#p4224871

The lover of crazy Lil Kim & the Don might want to update his comments. This was Pogba just coming off an injury.

truetalk wrote:
zee wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Coach wrote:^Les Bleus, 20/1 to win the tournament.
Cool. For a moment, I thought ' what in the world is coach thinking?'

The odds are not bad, but they won't win. I think Pogba is a midfield general BTW, for those questioning if France has one, and I think France will do well, hopefully even knock Argentina out in the 2nd round.

For one, I don't trust Lloris, and he will get found out in tough matches.
Now that's comedy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .........putting that 'mickey mouse' in the same terms with legends like Platini and Zizou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually Pogba is comparable to the level those two were at his age. For starters, he is already running things at Juve. But you don't care about the facts and parallels, do you?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Paul Pogba

Post by tfco »

the mugu stopped posting on EN when Naija failed to reach AFCON 2015.

AFCON 2015 sweet o
DNQ no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Is Pogba better than Jay Jay?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Pogba is a boss. :thumbs:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
JMObi
Egg
Egg

Post by JMObi »

Pogba's passing is awry. He has Yaya Toure like strength in the middle though.
O na-abu ife na-eme ufodu e ekolopu anyi adi elota n’ife obuna nwelu mbido ga enwelili njedebe - Celestine Ukwu

“The sun will shine on those who stand before it shines on those who kneel under them." -- Chinua Achebe
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

JMObi wrote:Pogba's passing is awry. He has Yaya Toure like strength in the middle though.
Awry? Yeah right
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

JMObi wrote:Pogba's passing is awry. He has Yaya Toure like strength in the middle though.
He was just returning from an extensive hamstring injury. He is very good at holding the ball and releasing pressure. He has an exceptional shot and the dude can pretty much get past any one marking him.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

True Talk,

Are you suggesting that Pogba is in the same level as Zinedine Zidane?
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Pogba plays like Mikel of 2007..fa cup vs Manchester
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

juventuss wrote:
He was just returning from an extensive hamstring injury. He is very good at holding the ball and releasing pressure. He has an exceptional shot and the dude can pretty much get past any one marking him.

looks like Pogba is being judged on one game
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

One of the very best out there. I am still amazed that Man U let him get away :lol:

Anyway, he is top class.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Pogba is overrated. A poor man's Viera. He will soon be found out.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote:Pogba is overrated. A poor man's Viera. He will soon be found out.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...he's good but not that good based on my watching him this week. Yeah, i understand he's been out for a while.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

out for 2 months, its pretty obvious he was not match fit but we all saw what he can do when fit
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

tfco wrote:the mugu stopped posting on EN when Naija failed to reach AFCON 2015.

AFCON 2015 sweet o
DNQ no good o

Chei 33 lager beer no go sweet again after this year.... qualification without result...
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

mcal wrote:...he's good but not that good based on my watching him this week. Yeah, i understand he's been out for a while.
Haba... Based on one week ?
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

juventuss wrote:
mcal wrote:...he's good but not that good based on my watching him this week. Yeah, i understand he's been out for a while.
...true, i for say that too. But have read a lot about how good he is.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Did you watch France vs Nigeria at the WC? ;-) The guy is all that and a bag of chips. Trust me
mcal wrote:
juventuss wrote:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YUJAM wrote:Did you watch France vs Nigeria at the WC? ;-) The guy is all that and a bag of chips. Trust me
mcal wrote:
juventuss wrote:
What did he do against Nigeria at the world cup.
Thanks+
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

kajifu wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Did you watch France vs Nigeria at the WC? ;-) The guy is all that and a bag of chips. Trust me
mcal wrote:
juventuss wrote:
Thanks+
Scored, won man of the match, nothing spectacular.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

kajifu wrote:
mcal wrote:
juventuss wrote:
Thanks+
Are you kidding me. Outside of our numerous self-destruct buttons from the night before, Pogba was THE MAN.

The thing about Pogba is his mistake free football (not this week), and even though he seems to play effortlessly, the action will eventually go through him, or happen because of him. Look at his assist on Wednesday, running into space, staying onside and heading an otherwise hopeless ball back into the danger area.

Specifically against Nigeria (& I hate to even think about matches we lost), the game was tight for a long time & we were actually dominating a bit. The first foray France really had was Pogba suddenly changing pace and dashing by a couple of our players, a quick 1 2 (give & go for you ajebutters) later, he peppered Enyiama's gloves with a stinger of a shot. Shuo! I don't know how it looked on TV, but one second he was deep in midfield with the ball, the next Enyeama had to make a desperate save.

No need saying how he calmly converted Enyeama's assist which next to Onazi's injury, was the defining moment of the game.

(Actually, the defining moment of the game was the night before, but let bygones be bygones).
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

mcal wrote:
juventuss wrote:
I don't know which games you guys saw, but in the one I saw, Pogba was one of the best players against Real Madrid.

I bet you Sir Alex Ferguson is still seething at losing the lad at ManU.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu