PREPARING THE "I TOLD U SO" THREAD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
PREPARING THE "I TOLD U SO" THREAD

Post by vancity eagle »

It seems Garba is as foolish and corrupt as Ke$hi, based on his starting lineup against the tournament favorite.

MARK THIS DOWN, WE WILL LOSE TODAY.

You do not bench all of your best players for junk. "Blending" "hunger" "team play" "covering more ground" are just the usual silly excuses thrown around to hide corruption. You will soon see the result.

If any of the superstars bails us out later in the match , THEN MY POINT STILL STANDS.

We must win by goals and assists entirely from these inferior players he is starting.

Take it to the bank that this will never happen.

WHAT A WASTED OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE THE FUTURE STARS OF SE A CHANCE TO SHINE ON THE WORLD STAGE, THUS HELPING THE PROCESS OF THEIR GRADUATION TO THE SE.

Bad enough we have Ke$hi in charge of SE, we now have his equal in charge of the youth ranks.

There is absolutely no excuse for this fool to do what he is doing. You will see how everyone supporting this clown will then change suit when we lose today.

AGAIN IF WE WIN COURTESY OF ANY BIG GUNS, THEN I HAVE BEEN VINDICATED, AND GARBA WILL STILL BE A FOOL.
Last edited by vancity eagle on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
goldenera94
Egg
Egg
Re: PREPARING THE "I TOLD U SO" THREAD

Post by goldenera94 »

I am still wondering what the heck is going on
Goldenera94
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

vancity eagle wrote:It seems Garba is as foolish and corrupt as Ke$hi, based on his starting lineup against the tournament favorite.

You do not bench all of your best players for junk. "Blending" "hunger" "team play" "covering more ground" are just the usual silly excuses thrown around to hide corruption. You will soon see the result.

If any of the superstars bails us out later in the match , THEN MY POINT STILL STANDS.

We must win by goals and assists entirely from these inferior players he is starting.

WHAT A WASTED OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE THE FUTURE STARS OF SE A CHANCE TO SHINE ON THE WORLD STAGE, THUS HELPING THE PROCESS OF THEIR GRADUATION TO THE SE.

Bad enough
And if you fail as you are prone to do time and again, I hope you leave this site for good. Knowing how shameless you are, you will take a couple of days and come back spewing your filth.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

vancity eagle wrote:It seems Garba is as foolish and corrupt as Ke$hi, based on his starting lineup against the tournament favorite.

Bad enough we have Ke$hi in charge of SE, we now have his equal in charge of the youth ranks.

There is absolutely no excuse for this fool to do what he is doing. You will see how everyone supporting this clown will then change suit when we lose today.

AGAIN IF WE WIN COURTESY OF ANY BIG GUNS, THEN I HAVE BEEN VINDICATED, AND GARBA WILL STILL BE A FOOL.

how far where you see the starting team ..I thought the game was tomorrow not today ? :atc: :atc:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

3 years ago the majority of this forum insulted me daily for revealing the truth about the football fraud named Ke$hi.

We recently watched the ANC with Nigeria absent courtesy of losses to Congo and Sudan, and failing to beat our wives South Africa, in what for them was a meaningless match.

Today most people acknowledge what I proclaimed 3 years ago about that fraud.

You will see the same thing regarding Garba.

A prophet is hated by his own people. Nigerians have a serious collective problem with trying to pretend corruption does not exist, when it stares them in the face.

We will return to this thread tonight.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

SMDH!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Honestly I am now convinced that a Nigerian cannot be at the helm of SE, if we are to realize our full potential. I had a lot of hope for Garba, but it is becoming painfully obvious that ALL Nigerian coaches are too prone to corruption, stupidity, and BIGMANISM. They believe they are more important than the players and that is a damned lie.

We need a foreign coach. Sorry to say it , but it is the truth. Nigeria will go nowhere with these kind of sentiment and biased based coaching.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

So what do you do if the FE win?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Like I said in another thread. After 90 mins today, a fool and a genius will emerge! I am hoping for the sake of Nigerian football, that I will be that fool. I doubt it. But I hope.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

YUJAM wrote:So what do you do if the FE win?
Thank you
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

A true fan indeed. Mssshhhheeeewwww
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

YUJAM wrote:So what do you do if the FE win?
please ban him for life. If the lineup is not from him then the coach is stupid or corrupt
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Way to hedge your bet.

When the subs make their expected impact you are right. If we lose you are right.

Right... :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Vancity is 100% correct! FE WILL NOT WIN TONIGHT!! I REPEAT! FE WILL BE BEATEN TONIGHT!!

A moment of brilliance OFF THE BENCH might rescue us, but with the starters WE WILL LOSE TONIGHT!!

That is all.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

My God what manner of fans are these ones...One which his country to lose before their favorite players might not start...They don't even know who and who is starting as of now...It is really a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

VanCity,

I understand your anger. But hold your fire. Make the game finish first.

Something is definitely going on in that camp but I don't think Manu is corrupt. He has been upstanding all the way until now. I will give him the benefit of doubt. Overreaction or bigmanism I can understand but definitely not corrupt.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Cellular wrote:

Way to hedge your bet.

When the subs make their expected impact you are right. If we lose you are right.

Right... :P

It is not hedging any bets.

My whole point is u play your best players. If one of them comes in and saves us, that would prove my point. Unless Garba introduces one of his inferior players, and they save the day.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

bushboy wrote:Vancity is 100% correct! FE WILL NOT WIN TONIGHT!! I REPEAT! FE WILL BE BEATEN TONIGHT!!

A moment of brilliance OFF THE BENCH might rescue us, but with the starters WE WILL LOSE TONIGHT!!

That is all.
Na wa o! So those guys on the bench aren't part of the FE right? The stupidity I'm reading on this thread is just on a different level :roll:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Sunset wrote:
bushboy wrote:Vancity is 100% correct! FE WILL NOT WIN TONIGHT!! I REPEAT! FE WILL BE BEATEN TONIGHT!!

That is all.
Na wa o! So those guys on the bench aren't part of the FE right? The stupidity I'm reading on this thread is just on a different level :roll:

Nothing is as stupid as this reasoning, which is common on CE.

X players lost vs Brazil

Y players won vs Korea/Hungary

Therefore Y > X
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

This could possibly be the biggest waste of talent ever in Nigerian history AT ANY LEVEL.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

You have open some dumbass threads in the past. Congrats on keeping the collection updated :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

vancity eagle wrote:
Sunset wrote:

That is all.

Nothing is as stupid as this reasoning, which is common on CE.

X players lost vs Brazil

Y players won vs Korea/Hungary

Therefore Y > X
I agree that reasoning is one of the dumbest things i have read on this site. But this thread is not far off from that level either.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

vancity eagle wrote:This could possibly be the biggest waste of talent ever in Nigerian history AT ANY LEVEL.

Yes!!!! because the nigerian football world ends after U-20 :D