Ger 0 US 2 (2H)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ger 0 US 2 (2H)

Post by ohsee »

These Germans are not as good as we think they are. The US is giving them a hard time.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ger 0 US 0

Post by oloye »

Sasic or whatever her name has messed up every move by Germany.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Ohsee relax Germany dey psych them. E go soon happen
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That said US is several miles ahead of Germany, they just look so comfortable and confident that at the right time they would do justice to the game.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

US has had two good chances but that guy Angerer no gree.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

ohsee wrote:US has had two good chances but that guy Angerer no gree.
She is the one that has kept Germany in this game.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sasic has been so ordinary so far

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Nna men this US gals dey ball, it is only a matter of time, not even an if but when.

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Germany under serious pressure
femmyphoto
Egg
Egg

Post by femmyphoto »

The US female team has a higher footie IQ than the SE
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.... Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I have never seen corner kicks so consistently well taken in a football game like the US gals have been taken theirs, even the men cannot replicate this technique on parade.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

femmyphoto wrote:The US female team has a higher footie IQ than the SE
Compared to Salone...they are football Einsteins.

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Na only ashewo go dey watch these Mama's when Argentina and Paraguay are tapping real Jogo Bonito in Copa America 2nd semi final
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

oloye wrote:
femmyphoto wrote:The US female team has a higher footie IQ than the SE
Compared to Salone...they are football Einsteins.
How can you call yourself a Christian after this sort of assaultu ehn oloye? God o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ekorian wrote:Na only ashewo go dey watch these Mama's when Argentina and Paraguay are tapping real Jogo Bonito in Copa America 2nd semi final
Abeg commot there, who wants to watch divers at work, see opekes dey nack nkwa here, US dey nack football like say dem be Real Madrid

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

US missing chances like France
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Come on Germany. Wtf?
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

oloye wrote:
Ekorian wrote:Na only ashewo go dey watch these Mama's when Argentina and Paraguay are tapping real Jogo Bonito in Copa America 2nd semi final
Abeg commot there, who wants to watch divers at work, see opekes dey nack nkwa here, US dey nack football like say dem be Real Madrid
Golaso Argentinaaaaaaa :clap: :taunt:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Germans are chasing a lost cause even before it gets lost.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

100%Naija wrote:Come on Germany. Wtf?
Dem don meet their oga

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

This ref is full of $#%.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

100%Naija wrote:This ref is full of $#%.
On her legs? She looked clean to me :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I dont like that country of perverts, but their gals are balling! Germany better replace that right back or they would be finisbing the game with 10 players