InnerCacus update

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg
InnerCacus update

Post by muyiwalawal »

So guys it looks like Dada has been dropped from the team in a must win match, clearly any straight thinking fella must be figuring that something doesn't add up. Dada was criticised after the Swaziland game, Jose claimed he didn't play to instruction. Some other key figures appear dropped too but I can't name because I now have a deal with an outfit to provide team line up.

As I've said previously, I am aware of a Mafia style plan to get rid of certain players (Dada being one) them. The plan is to frustrate them into making the same decision as Vincent. This gist is not for the faint hearted but rather for those who understand how things work...

Like some, I'm still baffled by the Rabiu treatment.... After blasting him in front of everyone and accusing him openly of not saying he's injured and also not being happy to sit on the bench i.e he is sulking that he's not in starting 11 (papa ajasco stuff), yesterday they sent him to individual training to apparently test him ie sprinting drills involving in-n-out of cones, which Rabiu completed and was then deemed fit enough to train with the team today. Rabiu himself appears baffled and insists he is very very very fine however I gather he more than likely has played his last game. I The whole thing looks fishy....

Keshi had his way of dealing with players, he just wouldn't call you up which I respect but Jose seems to prefer this style of humiliating the player is what i can't and won't ever support.

I will still prefer Keshi any day. He's even a better motivator and players the father role much better. Even if a player hears "come on boys" in Keshis voice, they'll be a lot more motivated than when they hear the same chant in this African Mourinho's voice. Keshi made players believe they can do it. This one just criticises them.

When SO isn't happy with a player, oh my, the way is goes about it is just insane.

Anyway let's hope we can win tomorrow. But I'm loosing respect by the minute for SO.

Una later.
Last edited by muyiwalawal on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: InnerCacus update

Post by maceo4 »

Like I said before, I watched the entire second half, Rabiu did not look injured nor did he ask for a sub, he was his normal slow playing, ball dressing sef, same way he's played in every game and he was hauled off. Now we are hearing about injuries after the fact.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Oliseh talks a really good game but that is really smokescreen. He is the only captain I can recall who was fired from the National team. That tells me something. He is a man child. Frauds like Vancity will Support him which I don't mind but will never give Keshi a sniff for clearly personal reasons not related to football. Anyways to be continued...
Last edited by highbury on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
damekadon
Egg
Egg

Post by damekadon »

I really want Oliseh to do well, but the guy seems to be digging his own hole. Does he know how social media works? Doesn't he know all this will eventually come out and he'll lose fans? Or is this just how Nigeria works?
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

why una dey panic over Swaziland?

Naija will eat them up for breakfast ... 3-0
No way will they even manage to score a single goal
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

muyiwalawal wrote:So guys it looks like Dada has been dropped from the team in a must win match, clearly any straight thinking fella must be figuring that something doesn't add up. Dada was criticised after the Swaziland game, Jose claimed he didn't play to instruction. Some other key figures appear dropped too but I can't name because I now have a deal with an outfit to provide team line up.

As I've said previously, I am aware of a Mafia style plan to get rid of certain players (Dada being one) them. The plan is to frustrate them into making the same decision as Vincent. This gist is not for the faint hearted but rather for those who understand how things work...

Like some, I'm still baffled by the Rabiu treatment.... After blasting him in front of everyone and accusing him openly of not saying he's injured and also not being happy to sit on the bench i.e he is sulking that he's not in starting 11 (papa ajasco stuff), yesterday they sent him to individual training to apparently test him ie sprinting drills involving in-n-out of cones, which Rabiu completed and was then deemed fit enough to train with the team today. Rabiu himself appears baffled and insists he is very very very fine however I gather he more than likely has played his last game. I The whole thing looks fishy....

Keshi had his way of dealing with players, he just wouldn't call you up which I respect but Jose seems to prefer this style of humiliating the player is what i can't and won't ever support.

I will still prefer Keshi any day. He's even a better motivator and players the father role much better. Even if a player hears "come on boys" in Keshis voice, they'll be a lot more motivated than when they hear the same chant in this African Mourinho's voice. Keshi made players believe they can do it. This one just criticises them.

When SO isn't happy with a player, oh my, the way is goes about it is just insane.

Anyway let's hope we can win tomorrow. But I'm loosing respect by the minute for SO.

Una later.
There is and will remain only one.........................

MIC :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
................the 'kidnapper' of...........

Trophies :mrgreen: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Dada = Mikel?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Oh dear. Oya who get dreads for SE?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so Mikel has been dropped for the Swaziland game hmmmmm
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

YUJAM wrote:Dada = Mikel?
Thats the person i suspect, but no way he is dropping Mikel in a must win game. Not happening. Abi nah Martins?
Last edited by metalalloy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:
Thats the person i suspect, but no way he is dropping Mikel in a must win game. Not happening.
there are only 2 dada's in the team, Oba and Mikel
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Sure seems like it. Also think musical away himself has been cutoff from his source.
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Thats the person i suspect, but no way he is dropping Mikel in a must win game. Not happening.
there are only 2 dada's in the team, Oba and Mikel

I just remembered. Siddon look mode activated. He is the coach, and will live and die by his selections

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

if all these infos are true, hmmm i think we may miss out in one tourney or in fact both
SuperEagles

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

metalalloy wrote:
Thats the person i suspect, but no way he is dropping Mikel in a must win game. Not happening. Abi nah Martins?
2 + 2 = 4.
Dada chopped Gucci from Oyibo in Brazil. Dada Oba was not in Brazil. Juicy tori for life :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

while we are at it , enjoy this as well .. Oliseh go make us work ball like this :D
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dada in Yoruba means someone in dreadlocks. Is mikel wearing locks?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Muyiwa Lawal, I don't if I should thank you for letting us know what is going on in camp or curse you for exposing us like this!!!
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

lol..thats a very easy clue now...Dada + Jose ....= who ?

Hmmm oh well siddonlook mode activated.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Its a Goal wrote:Muyiwa Lawal, I don't if I should thank you for letting us know what is going on in camp or curse you for exposing us like this!!!
It's good to know, it helps to avoid depression if we end with the wrong result.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

zee wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Muyiwa Lawal, I don't if I should thank you for letting us know what is going on in camp or curse you for exposing us like this!!!
It's good to know, it helps to avoid depression if we end with the wrong result.
true
SuperEagles

Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

muyiwalawal wrote:So guys it looks like Dada has been dropped from the team in a must win match, clearly any straight thinking fella must be figuring that something doesn't add up. Dada was criticised after the Swaziland game, Jose claimed he didn't play to instruction. Some other key figures appear dropped too but I can't name because I now have a deal with an outfit to provide team line up.

Una later.
Muyiwa with all due respect cut the crap! Every individual has his own personality and man-management skills, just because you are not a fan of SO doesn't mean you should come in here and castigate the man. This is the SE, NIgerias pride, you either give 100% or be booted out! Oliseh is the coach and obviously likes his players fast and seems to dislike ball hugging kind of players hence the yanking of Rabiu soon after sending him in.

Enough with the Oliseh character assassination, stick to providing us line-ups.
Cheers!
Peter Obi For President 2023
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Na wa oh...Muyiwalawal, you can use my PM anytime to give me correct gist..
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger