AIT is back transmitting live(US)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kneedeep
Egg
Egg
AIT is back transmitting live(US)

Post by Kneedeep »

AIT is no longer on 5 hour delay as of the afternoon of January 25th. Good news for those who only have access to AIT. Lets hope they stick to this. BTW AIT is supposed to be available on COMCAST Cable systems.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

They better get their acts together cos I'm thinking of subscribing later this year.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Its a Goal wrote:They better get their acts together cos I'm thinking of subscribing later this year.

Please don't wasre your money on them.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
meridian
Egg
Egg

Post by meridian »

Kneedeep,

I LIVE IN LANSING MICHIGAN AND COMCAST SAYS THEY DO NOT HAVE AIT. HOW DID YOU GET YOURS PLEASE? I NEED YOUR HELP.
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Kneedeep, i think you're confusing Comcast with Globecast. AIT in the USA, is available on Globecast Satellite, only.
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Definitely would not put my money on AIT.Part of their problem stems from NTA who always refuse to give them permission to transmit the matches live as they always have the sole right to transmit these matches in Nigeria and hence all over.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Meridian I have a Globecast satellite dish, but after much hoopla last year they signed an agreement to go on some Comcast systems starting with the NY metro area, OBJ even graced the occasion. I guess it is not offered in Lansing yet, or they are lying that AIT is on Comcast at all when they advertise to that fact daily.

I guess you need look around Lansing. A check with North African/South African Student groups at MSU might help., or you can check with that huge sports Bar(tthe name escapes me right now) in Troy in the Detroit area.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Kneedeep,

Hahahahahahahahaha... some people just never learn or listen... :mrgreen:
Soldier of Fortune...
wendall
Egg
Egg

Post by wendall »

Kneedeep,

I've sent you a PM about AIT.

Please let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

hope they will show the ANC matches live? unlike the 8 all Africa games that Nigerians here in the States thought that they will have an opportunity to watch their athletes represent their father land after investing so much on AIT was to no avail.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Wendall ,gotcha

AIT is back on tape delay(26th) so the chances of seeing the match on it are slim, a cal to AIT might clear matters if the right person answers your call.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hahahahahaha.... You guys are still believing in AIT hahahahahaha....
Soldier of Fortune...
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

MI5,
Men! I won't waste my dime on this AIT $@#%. Moreover, it is too freaking expensive. At least I am subscribe to ART right now for 29.99....this is an international channel backing up their promise of showing the matches live. AIT still need to get a lot done to satisfy their world wide audience with timely delivery of their programme guide and until the get there I aint subscribing for $@#% :x 8) . I am all set with my dish network! :mrgreen:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

We watch AIT for free in the UK( some few hours a day through BEN TV). From what i seen, it is very clear and live from lagos. How come you guys stateside have to pay for almost everything?
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.