Wolfsburg move: NFF stops Osimhen

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has put on hold the transfer of Golden Eaglets Striker, Victor Osimhen to VL Wolfsburg, President Amaju Pinnick has confirmed.

Speaking at a media parley in Abuja on Thursday, Pinnick insists the FA will adopt stringent measure to ensure no member of the victorious 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup squad is exploited by clubs or agents.

He further stated that the Federation will pass a legislation which will declare the players as national assets under the purview of the NFF.

“I got a call from Wolfsburg who had a lucrative offer for Osimhen (Victor) and I asked what their plan was for the player. There must be a plan which they’ll have to defend. We won’t stop anybody from travelling but we’ll be religious about monitoring because we believe the Federation should have a major role to play.

“We are going to tell the agent to stay off because no ITC will be issued to any player until we know exactly where they are going and the plans they have. We are not just taking about winning but also the impact on seamless transition.

“We’ll come up with a legislation soon; within a week or two, that will make the players national assets. What Wolfsburg is offering is huge and very tempting but we’ll turn them down if their plans don’t suit ours.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/wolfsburg- ... s-osimhen/?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wolfsburg move: NFF stops Osimhen

Post by zee »

The clown is spurting nonsense as usual...................only parents can stop their under-aged(Footballer) ward from joining whatever team he wants.
This pinnick is a worldclass buffoon and imbecile. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

I guess it's the parents that will issue the ITC needed for any international transfer, right?
Mshew.
Good decision by the federation. Long overdue.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He has a point sha, we dont need another osondu saga
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

zee wrote:The clown is spurting nonsense as usual...................only parents can stop their under-aged(Footballer) ward from joining whatever team he wants.
So who issues ITC
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

This is just code for "no ITC will be issued till the agent gives me my cut" useless thieves!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

bushboy wrote:This is just code for "no ITC will be issued till the agent gives me my cut" useless thieves!!

Sad to acknowledge this but the above is quite possible.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote:
bushboy wrote:This is just code for "no ITC will be issued till the agent gives me my cut" useless thieves!!

Sad to acknowledge this but the above is quite possible.
I don't think so. He doesn't have to announce it; the NFF has been doing that for years...

I happen to think it is a very good policy. Just think how many talented players we could've rescued from fraudulent agents/clubs or piss poor contracts...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

zee wrote:The clown is spurting nonsense as usual...................only parents can stop their under-aged(Footballer) ward from joining whatever team he wants.
Chief these officials are ridiculous, so where is the interest of the kid in all of this is he Pinnick's property? Good thing he is ignorant of the rules and that kid should pack his bags and go get himself a future. Nonsense.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

Otitokoro wrote:I guess it's the parents that will issue the ITC needed for any international transfer, right?
Mshew.
No ITC required, kid is under aged or he can sit out a year in school in Germany and case closed.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

What ITC are we talking about? For under aged kids who haven't played for clubs registered with NFF? If the parents of those kids see green backs and they want their kids to move, it's done.

And when did NFF start passing legislations?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Otitokoro wrote:I guess it's the parents that will issue the ITC needed for any international transfer, right?
Mshew.
I think the NFF is right on this one. At least the young players will be protected instead of being "duped, used and dumped" as soon as the agents or teams wants.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Odas wrote:
Mshew.
I think the NFF is right on this one. At least the young players will be protected instead of being "duped, used and dumped" as soon as the agents or teams wants.
What they need are good lawyers with football background, not NFF. NFF personnel are too suspicious for me. Recall the role Pinick played in the transfer of Sunday Mba.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

anointed wrote:
Odas wrote:
Mshew.
What they need are good lawyers with football background, not NFF. NFF personnel are too suspicious for me. Recall the role Pinick played in the transfer of Sunday Mba.
Tell us about Lord Pinnick of Arsenal and Sunday Mba transfer?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Chelsea will be the next team to chase Osimhen.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:He has a point sha, we dont need another osondu saga
Na only Osondu? That is the one we know.
There are probably hundreds of young Nigerian footballers living wretched lives in godforsaken conditions around the world playing for clubs as slaves.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Damunk wrote:
There are probably hundreds of young Nigerian footballers living wretched lives in godforsaken conditions around the world playing for clubs as slaves.
And it is clowns like you and pinnick that has the kid's best interest at heart.................better than his parents.
Pinnick is just a common thief, that sees Osimhen as the next Nacho...............and doesn't want to miss out on the money.
But Pinnick and his fellow NFF crooks won't get one cent, unless Osimhen parents/family are made up of illiterates/fools.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

fabio wrote:
anointed wrote:
Odas wrote:
Mshew.
Tell us about Lord Pinnick of Arsenal and Sunday Mba transfer?
Goal discovered from a prominent contact who was privy to the contract and it was discovered that the sharing of the €150,000 involved as transfer fee was the major cause of the deal not materializing in the first place. Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi allegedly demanded for €50,000 from the deal which Warri Wolves boss Amaju Pinnick perceived was too much and believed that the remaining €100,000 won’t be enough for him and Emmanuel Ibru, who was also involved in the sale of the player, to share.

Read more at: http://naijalog.com/keshi-others-greed- ... e-to-fail/
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:
Damunk wrote:
And it is clowns like you and pinnick that has the kid's best interest at heart.................better than his parents.
Pinnick is just a common thief, that sees Osimhen as the next Nacho...............and doesn't want to miss out on the money.
But Pinnick and his fellow NFF crooks won't get one cent, unless Osimhen parents/family are made up of illiterates/fools.
See court jester dey call person clown! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you had a clue you'd know that many of these kids don't have parents that would even know where to start with player contracts. Some of them are illiterate! Duh!
Spend less time grinning :mrgreen: like an orangutang and more time thinking.
Nonsense.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Good move. I think it is high time the NFF put some curbs on the the sale of young players abroad. Most of these young players are better off (for the first few yrs at least) in Nigeria playing in the local league and gaining some maturity before moving abroad. I think the NFF needs to work hard to come up with rules that ensure young players get transfers that serve their interests and those of the Nigerian league.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Damunk wrote:See court jester dey call person clown! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you had a clue you'd know that many of these kids don't have parents that would even know where to start with player contracts. Some of them are illiterate! Duh!
Spend less time grinning :mrgreen: like an orangutang and more time thinking.
Nonsense.
..........and yourself and Pinnick the crook :mrgreen: will be the ideal surrogate parents, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Anyway, this discussion and pinnick's idiotic statement are all good old hotair.
Osimhen's future will be decided by his family and Pinnick the wannabe pimp should hug a transformer for all I care.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

I applaud Pinnick on this. Nigerian players are used as 'Jokers' at these clubs.

<<
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

This is ridiculous
Do the NFF ask Nigerian clubs the same question: "what their plan was for the player"
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar