Any News on NFF

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet
Any News on NFF

Post by KingLoku »

Is that any development about NFF restructuring the welfare aspect of the National teams , Siasia complained, Sunday Oliseh too did .. So any out come about the complains or them just brush am aside ? .. Did they tell Nigerians what happen to the jerseys and training kits that Siasia team was suppose to be having from Nike ..or the contract does not include the provision of jerseys and training kits ? .
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
zakixxtra
Egg
Egg
Re: Any News on NFF

Post by zakixxtra »

Good luck with that that nff are bunch of crooks they will continue to keep the money in their pockets. Naija is not progressing for decades or better yet for centuries due to corruptions. You think this will stop because some coaches complained? Please bro forget about nff and focus on yourself and family. Only God can help that country!!! I gave up years ago. It sad to admit to that but I did.
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

KingLoku wrote:Is that any development about NFF restructuring the welfare aspect of the National teams , Siasia complained, Sunday Oliseh too did .. So any out come about the complains or them just brush am aside ? .. Did they tell Nigerians what happen to the jerseys and training kits that Siasia team was suppose to be having from Nike ..or the contract does not include the provision of jerseys and training kits ? .
I thought you know a guy who knows Pinnick, Why don't get your usual calling card and call Naija and get some info for us.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

ikemba wrote:
KingLoku wrote:Is that any development about NFF restructuring the welfare aspect of the National teams , Siasia complained, Sunday Oliseh too did .. So any out come about the complains or them just brush am aside ? .. Did they tell Nigerians what happen to the jerseys and training kits that Siasia team was suppose to be having from Nike ..or the contract does not include the provision of jerseys and training kits ? .
I thought you know a guy who knows Pinnick, Why don't get your usual calling card and call Naija and get some info for us.
Guy no be say I knw a guy wan know Pinnick I don meet am in person , interact with am well well ,, right now Fuk the guy .. He really fall my hand ..
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Highly disappointed in this NFF. Is there more to this recurring issue of non payment of salaries?
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

felarey wrote:Highly disappointed in this NFF. Is there more to this recurring issue of non payment of salaries?
Broda Na grammar people like to blow for here ..
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

KingLoku wrote:
felarey wrote:Highly disappointed in this NFF. Is there more to this recurring issue of non payment of salaries?
Broda Na grammar people like to blow for here ..
Until we get people running our football, with ability to source funds to run the federation with minimal
reliance on the federal government, we will continue having financial issues.
Thus far, Pinnick and his team are merely posing and acting as amateurs. It would be interesting to
know if they are paying themselves while telling their employees to hold off on getting paid. Meanwhile
Pinnick and his fellow travelers can go jetting around the planet and watching their favorite foreign
teams play.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges