Hanging with Sia 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

rasak74
Egg
Egg
Hanging with Sia 1

Post by rasak74 »

Ran into Siasia at a function in Ikeja, I haven't seen him since All Naija soccer fest in Washington DC back in 2000. Very humble chap.
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Hanging with Sia 1

Post by patrick »

rasak74 wrote:Ran into Siasia at a function in Ikeja, I haven't seen him since All Naija soccer fest in Washington DC back in 2000. Very humble chap.
:thumb: :thumb:
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Sia1 of the whole universe :thumbs:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Nice :clap:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Sia1 well done
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cheif Coach Sia Sia :clap: :clap: :clap:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Why was he on the phone when posting for pics?
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Sai Sia :thumbs: :mrgreen:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Humble chap wearing Sia#1 cap and Muhammed Ali t shirt lol. Well we can't judge a book by its cover.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Raji Rasaki, na you be dat? Who construct this gada?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Thank you...Uncle Rasak.. :shock:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Uncles full this site o. I apologize for some of my posts....its youthful exuberance
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ohenhen1 wrote:Humble chap wearing Sia#1 cap and Muhammed Ali t shirt lol. Well we can't judge a book by its cover.

You sure say you know the meaning of humble?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

kajifu wrote:Why was he on the phone when posting for pics?
U this man self....lol
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

1naija wrote:Uncles full this site o. I apologize for some of my posts....its youthful exuberance
:rotf: :rotf:
Internet gangster
Troll
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

1naija wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Humble chap wearing Sia#1 cap and Muhammed Ali t shirt lol. Well we can't judge a book by its cover.

You sure say you know the meaning of humble?

You sure say you know the meaning of sarcasm?
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

rasak74 wrote:
U this man self....lol
I wonder too he dey show off his phone or Na other style of posing , dey form bigger boys styling .. Or he was very humble just to respect one of his groupies :rotf: :rotf:
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Una be yeye for this site..Rasak posted a nice pic ,instead make una look,admire and move on,una mouth and hand no go rest unless una pour sand for him garri. Rasak ma da won lohun ojare...na jealousy dey worry dem! Nice pics!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

rasak74 wrote:
U this man self....lol
E look like Sia1 is like waiting this man dey worry me with photo why am on the phone.Very childish.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

kajifu wrote:
rasak74 wrote:
U this man self....lol
E look like Sia1 is like waiting this man dey worry me with photo why am on the phone.Very childish.

Una like to judge without knowing the whole story, Siasia is not that type of person.
Internet gangster
Troll
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

oloye wrote:Una be yeye for this site..Rasak posted a nice ,instead make una look,admire and move on,una mouth and hand no go rest unless una pour sand for him garri. Rasak ma da won lohun ojare...na jealousy dey worry dem! Nice pics!
Chairman..... That's CE for u.
Internet gangster
Troll
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

"Rasak" with all your white bia bia, you still dey try claim "74"?

:lol: :lol:

Ravens guys go hear this one... :lol: :lol: :lol:
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Fourteen wrote:"Rasak" with all your white bia bia, you still dey try claim "74"?

:lol: :lol:

Ravens guys go hear this one... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:taunt:
Internet gangster
Troll