Chelsea 3 v 3 Everton

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Chelsea 3 v 3 Everton

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wiseone wrote:Shocking refereeing. If Man Utd scored an offside injury time equalizer, after the ref added too much time, we would never hear the end of refereeing conspiracy theories and "Fergie Time" jibes.
get a hold of yourself, everyone and them babe knew it was offside, even the players and Gus admitted the refs error.. but no you still wan force horse to drink water for Atlantic ocean
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

It was an atrocious decision - especially at that point in the game. Have to feel for Everton who got robbed.
Bigpokey24 wrote: get a hold of yourself, everyone and them babe knew it was offside, even the players and Gus admitted the refs error.. but no you still wan force horse to drink water for Atlantic ocean
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wiseone wrote:It was an atrocious decision - especially at that point in the game. Have to feel for Everton who got robbed.
Bigpokey24 wrote: get a hold of yourself, everyone and them babe knew it was offside, even the players and Gus admitted the refs error.. but no you still wan force horse to drink water for Atlantic ocean
who robbed Everton? you be the offiside goal they also scored
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

felarey wrote:
ukwala wrote:
felarey wrote:Why are people saying stoppage/injury time is the minimum time? Not according to FIFA rules, the duration is totally at the discretion of the Center referee. Maybe it's minimum in England or d ref board says so. Sir Alex spent a career proposing that time keeping be taken away from refs. I remember him going ballistic on the ref one time Utd was in a tie and the ball was about to be crossed into the box in open play with stoppage time remaining yet the ref blew d final whistle. Anyway, here's what the rule says I.e. FIFA Rule 7:

Allowance for time lost
Allowance is made in either period for all time lost through:
• substitutions
• assessment of injury to players
• removal of injured players from the field of play for treatment
• wastingtime
• any other cause
The allowance for time lost is at the discretion of the referee.
Yes, the time added on is at the discretion of the referee AND is the minimum that will be played. So e.g. the ref flashes 3 mins of injury time. 3 mins will be the minimum added time depending on what happens during the injury time. If there is more time wasting during the injury time, the ref will add more time. That is why the 3 mins is the minimum. In ths case, after the 7 mins were added, Everton wasted more time during their goal celebration and the ref, rightfully, added more time.
What I'm saying is the ref in your example could finish the game after 2.5 mins. There is no minimum per Fifa rules. What is flashed is only a guideline.
:agree:
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Not sure why everyone talks about Man Utd and refs. The biggest beneficiary of crooked refereeing is Chelsea! Keep in mind that last week (in the FA Cup) Scunthorpe were denied a blatant penalty when Ramires committed an assault on Scunthorpe's Kevin Van Veen in the box.

This comes hot on the heels of the FA rule change a few weeks ago that allows Willian to handle the ball in his own penalty area when playing against Man Utd at Old Trafford without conceding a penalty.

This is the same Chelsea that robbed Wigan a couple of seasons ago after "scoring" two blatantly offside goals. If you recall this was the game where Branislav Ivanovic threw a punch at a Wigan player off the ball (the ref failed to send him off) and then was at least one yard offside for the opening goal at Stamford Bridge and Juan Mata was also ahead of play before knocking in the winner.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218398&hilit=chelse ... ic+offside

Last edited by wiseone on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

:woot:
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

@wiseone
Chelsea owner is a big mafia and he has bribe all the ref in the league.Hope they come out of emirate empty hand and FA need to look at them.
Because of their dirty cheat,God has place them in the bottom half.I wish they can head to championship along with their fans.
How can a ref allow that william hand ball if he was not paid?
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

kajifu wrote:@wiseone
Chelsea owner is a big mafia and he has bribe all the ref in the league.Hope they come out of emirate empty hand and FA need to look at them.
Because of their dirty cheat,God has place them in the bottom half.I wish they can head to championship along with their fans.
:sneaky:

You sure say you no dey shake when you type this stuff ? :sneaky:
Curve whiz
Egg
Egg

Post by Curve whiz »

wiseone wrote:Not sure why everyone talks about Man Utd and refs. The biggest beneficiary of crooked refereeing is Chelsea! Keep in mind that last week (in the FA Cup) Scunthorpe were denied a blatant penalty when Ramires committed an assault on Scunthorpe's Kevin Van Veen in the box.

This comes hot on the heels of the FA rule change a few weeks ago that allows Willian to handle the ball in his own penalty area when playing against Man Utd at Old Trafford without conceding a penalty.

This is the same Chelsea that robbed Wigan a couple of seasons ago after "scoring" two blatantly offside goals. If you recall this was the game where Branislav Ivanovic threw a punch at a Wigan player off the ball (the ref failed to send him off) and then was at least one yard offside for the opening goal at Stamford Bridge and Juan Mata was also ahead of play before knocking in the winner.

Na wah o...what a name. How can this poster have such a name?
Blatant penalty? The same one that was still inconclusive after twenty different replays and angles? The guy kicked Ramires leg and not the other way round. But then, when it's Chelsea, haters always see what they want to see.

No team has benefited from dodgy calls this season like Arsenal so your attempt to rewrite history is lamentable. It's a shame and an unwise post if you ask me :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Globero wrote:
kajifu wrote:@wiseone
:sneaky:

You sure say you no dey shake when you type this stuff ? :sneaky:
To be honest i hate us play this Chelsea,just dont want to shake but are don dey fear.
We must beat them but knowing how Wenger and the players like to do things,Chelsea might just stand up and play their best game of the season.
We can't allow likes of Spurs get closer to us with their big goals different,so we must win
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Curve whiz wrote:
wiseone wrote:Not sure why everyone talks about Man Utd and refs. The biggest beneficiary of crooked refereeing is Chelsea! Keep in mind that last week (in the FA Cup) Scunthorpe were denied a blatant penalty when Ramires committed an assault on Scunthorpe's Kevin Van Veen in the box.

Blatant penalty? The same one that was still inconclusive after twenty different replays and angles? The guy kicked Ramires leg and not the other way round. But then, when it's Chelsea, haters always see what they want to see.

No team has benefited from dodgy calls this season like Arsenal so your attempt to rewrite history is lamentable. It's a shame and an unwise post if you ask me :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf:do you want me list games Chelsea has benefited more than any team in the league this season?How about you go rewatch the Chelsea vs Arsenal game again?Thank Mike Dean like you guys would have been 22 points for 22 games
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:do you want me list games Chelsea has benefited more than any team in the league this season?How about you go rewatch the Chelsea vs Arsenal game again?Thank Mike Dean like you guys would have been 22 points for 22 games

Arsenal MUST win the league title. Otherwise, una go hear am for this site.

I predict many more Arsenal fans will jump ship after this season.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

LAST SEASON:

Lampard AND Mikel committed two blatant handballs at Old Trafford and the ref did not give a penalty for either handball. He was standing right in the line of sight only a few feet away for the Lampard handball and yet he did not award a spot kick. How could he not see that?

Let us not forget the "phantom goal" incident against Spurs a few seasons ago where the ref awarded Spurs a "goal" after the ball did not cross the line: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218626&p=3461446&hi ... e#p3461446

Let's not forget that Chelsea are league leaders when it comes to waving imaginary red cards. How Diego Costa stayed on the pitch throughout the second Chelsea v PSG CL game last season is one of the great wonders of the modern era. Reckless fouls, head-butting an opponent, pushing an opponent to the floor (when he was ALREADY on a yellow!)...and yet no red card for him. At times I thought the ref would refuse to show him a red card even if he pulled out an AK47 and started shooting PSG players!

In the same game Chelsea players totally conned the referee into giving an undeserved red card to Zlatan. If anything Oscar fouled Zlatan by going in recklessly with his studs up. Chelsea players are experts at inciting the ref to give red cards to opponents.

Last season Chelsea players "bought" a red card for Gareth Barry. As soon as he fouled Willian all of the Chelsea players piled in, surrounded and harassed the referee (waving imaginary cards at the ref) to make the challenge look really worse than it was and to pressure the referee into getting his cards out. Azpiliuceta ran 50+ yards from left back to confront the ref and demand a red card. Fabregas reacted with horror as if Barry had shot Willian with an RPG (rather than tripped him). Most Chelsea outfield players got involved too. Net result = Everton reduced to 10 men, lost concentration because of the melee involving the ref and the red card, and Chelsea scored the winner in the last minute.

The reason why the whole team does it is because it is a deliberate team tactic/instruction from the coach.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Bros, no offense but do you know the rules of handball inside the box? Lampard hand was clearly not extended. The evidence you provided indicted your knowledge because that was ball-to-hand......
wiseone wrote:LAST SEASON:

Lampard AND Mikel committed two blatant handballs at Old Trafford and the ref did not give a penalty for either handball. He was standing right in the line of sight only a few feet away for the Lampard handball and yet he did not award a spot kick. How could he not see that?

Let us not forget the "phantom goal" incident against Spurs a few seasons ago where the ref awarded Spurs a "goal" after the ball did not cross the line: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218626&p=3461446&hi ... e#p3461446

Let's not forget that Chelsea are league leaders when it comes to waving imaginary red cards. How Diego Costa stayed on the pitch throughout the second Chelsea v PSG CL game last season is one of the great wonders of the modern era. Reckless fouls, head-butting an opponent, pushing an opponent to the floor (when he was ALREADY on a yellow!)...and yet no red card for him. At times I thought the ref would refuse to show him a red card even if he pulled out an AK47 and started shooting PSG players!

In the same game Chelsea players totally conned the referee into giving an undeserved red card to Zlatan. If anything Oscar fouled Zlatan by going in recklessly with his studs up. Chelsea players are experts at inciting the ref to give red cards to opponents.

Last season Chelsea players "bought" a red card for Gareth Barry. As soon as he fouled Willian all of the Chelsea players piled in, surrounded and harassed the referee (waving imaginary cards at the ref) to make the challenge look really worse than it was and to pressure the referee into getting his cards out. Azpiliuceta ran 50+ yards from left back to confront the ref and demand a red card. Fabregas reacted with horror as if Barry had shot Willian with an RPG (rather than tripped him). Most Chelsea outfield players got involved too. Net result = Everton reduced to 10 men, lost concentration because of the melee involving the ref and the red card, and Chelsea scored the winner in the last minute.

The reason why the whole team does it is because it is a deliberate team tactic/instruction from the coach.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:

I know as a gooner you can't wait for us to win another EPL tittle after a long time.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:

I know as a gooner you can't wait for us to win another EPL tittle after a long time.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Nice one. I notice how eagle eyed you were about the Lampard handball but how your vision suddenly got blurry when it came to this Willian handball and the other scandalous refereeing incidents involving Chelsea, or the appaling behaviour of their players:

Ekorian wrote:Bros, no offense but do you know the rules of handball inside the box? Lampard hand was clearly not extended. The evidence you provided indicted your knowledge because that was ball-to-hand......