100%naija your girl misses you

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
100%naija your girl misses you

Post by Bigpokey24 »

percent , why you do ya girl like this nah :D
Abby Wambach: American admits taking cocaine and smoking marijuana
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35976828

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35976828
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 100%naija your girl misses you

Post by Kabalega »

Why did she admit to cocaine use?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kabalega wrote:Why did she admit to cocaine use?
who are you asking this question?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
obaGol
Egg
Egg

Post by obaGol »

BigPokey your girl misses you :lol:

Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 100% likes to live to.the fullest,even if his shemale exploits r questionable. More grease
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Man Ataye wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 100% likes to live to.the fullest,even if his shemale exploits r questionable. More grease

Cheiiii :rotf: :rotf: so Abby ManBach Na em fantasy chick :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

I done blast the man on Twitter sotay e block me. When the news broke, Alejandro Bedoja of the USMNT commented that "it must have been a foreign American players fault." In reference to her claim that foreign born US players should not be allowed to represent the US. Jozy Altidore added that she should have used the team van, taking a stab at Hope Solo and her husband who also seconded that rubbish. Stupid disgusting cum bucket. She should just kill herself. I will never forget her racist rants and attempted career ending tackle against our Falcon players.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Man Ataye wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 100% likes to live to.the fullest,even if his shemale exploits r questionable. More grease
I'm just happy to hear that you are finally gbenshing sha. Losing ya vaginity at 40 plus was bad enough. Thank God for the warm comfort of otumumkpos. Skeepo, give me five. :thumbs: The thing dey sweet abi? Now only if she go stop to charge you, na him we dey try organize. Make you try step your game up okay. I go pm you wetin to yarn that slump buster you dey carry do yanga for the VI. :thumb:

GT junior bra Don dey chop banga. Kai, he's a miracle working.... :clap:
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

anikulapo wrote:

Only a tranny like you go call that thing chick. Anyway una from the same congregation so I understand. Anus sniffer :mrgreen:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

100%Naija wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Only a tranny like you go call that thing chick. Anyway una from the same congregation so I understand. Anus sniffer :mrgreen:

100%Nama we know you go every which way : dogs, men and even overweight girls .... You're a desperate vulcanizer looking for love in all the wrong places :woot: :woot:

Elede :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

She has always come across as a hi pee druggie to me. Didn't know she was into the hard drugs.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

100%Naija wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

This come back was so weak, I'm sure u r even embarrassed to edit. Maybe wambach can "assist you"...
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

ohenhen1 wrote:She has always come across as a hi pee druggie to me. Didn't know she was into the hard drugs.
Blame goes t he trans boyfriend 100% . Trying t make her see him in a different light. If u c am, no go blame the chik.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

100% don get stalker. Some people dey pray for woman to stalk them. Na man dey stalk 100%.

Count your blessings, name them one by one....
See what God has done.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
otite
Egg
Egg

Post by otite »

This is so unfair to my guy, I decided to stop by only to see 100 Cents being bullied. Dia ris hope for the oppressed for they shall overcome someday somehow.