NIGERIA 1 vs MALI 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
NIGERIA 1 vs MALI 0

Post by Obong »

Any links for viewing? What time is the game?
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Adisboy
Egg
Egg
Re: NIGERIA vs MALI

Post by Adisboy »

Obong wrote:Any links for viewing? What time is the game?
7pm for Naija & UK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Is this game today?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Robbynice wrote:Is this game today?
Yes it is.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

TBH, there is very little excitement surrounding this game. Na wao!!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Enugu II wrote:

Any links for Yobo's testimonial? :sneaky:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Enugu II wrote:

Temporary coach. Little understanding of the point of the game.

I'll be happy to watch and see the interaction of the guys but I fully understand why people are not excited about this one.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Any links for Yobo's testimonial? :sneaky:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Predicted line-up from Africanfootball.com...
http://africanfootball.com/news/629380/ ... wreck-Mali
Salisu picks youngsters Iwobi, Iheanacho to wreck Mali
by Samm Audu Friday May 27, 2016. 14:32

Nigeria caretaker coach Salisu Yusuf is going for goals and youth in tonight’s friendly against Mali in Rouen, France.

AfricanFootball.com scooped that Yusuf is set to start several youngsters including former Flying Eagles skipper Musa Mohammed, Kelechi Iheanacho and Alex Iwobi in a line-up that promises so much now and in the future.

According to the team’s last training in France on Thursday evening, Musa will finally make his full international debut alongside a defence made up of goalkeeper Carl Ikeme, left back Kingsley Madu and central defenders Leon Balogun and William Troost-Ekong.

The midfield will most likely have stand-in skipper Ogenyi Onazi, Shehu Abdullahi, Umar Aminu and Alex Iwobi.

Manchester City starlet Iheanacho will partner Odion Ighalo in all-EPL strike force.

Both strikers have impressed in training in France.

Likely starting XI: Carl Ikeme – Musa Mohammed, Kingsley Madu, Leon Balogun, Troost-Ekong – Onazi, Shehu Abdullahi, Moses Simon, Umar Aminu, Alex Iwobi, Kelechi Iheanacho - Odion Ighalo
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti,

Is this game live on TV or streamed via other platform?
Gotti wrote:Predicted line-up from Africanfootball.com...
http://africanfootball.com/news/629380/ ... wreck-Mali
Salisu picks youngsters Iwobi, Iheanacho to wreck Mali
by Samm Audu Friday May 27, 2016. 14:32

Nigeria caretaker coach Salisu Yusuf is going for goals and youth in tonight’s friendly against Mali in Rouen, France.

AfricanFootball.com scooped that Yusuf is set to start several youngsters including former Flying Eagles skipper Musa Mohammed, Kelechi Iheanacho and Alex Iwobi in a line-up that promises so much now and in the future.

According to the team’s last training in France on Thursday evening, Musa will finally make his full international debut alongside a defence made up of goalkeeper Carl Ikeme, left back Kingsley Madu and central defenders Leon Balogun and William Troost-Ekong.

The midfield will most likely have stand-in skipper Ogenyi Onazi, Shehu Abdullahi, Umar Aminu and Alex Iwobi.

Manchester City starlet Iheanacho will partner Odion Ighalo in all-EPL strike force.

Both strikers have impressed in training in France.

Likely starting XI: Carl Ikeme – Musa Mohammed, Kingsley Madu, Leon Balogun, Troost-Ekong – Onazi, Shehu Abdullahi, Moses Simon, Umar Aminu, Alex Iwobi, Kelechi Iheanacho - Odion Ighalo
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote:Gotti,

Is this game live on TV or streamed via other platform?
The only place that I have seen it listed is on hahasport...
http://www.hahabar.com/c-1.html
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Aminu Umar again! :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Aminu Umar again! :roll:

Well let's see what he can do.

My question, why is Raheem Lawal not starting ? What was the point of inviting him ?

Mali should be a good test.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Image 8-)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

platinum wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

I'll be happy to watch and see the interaction of the guys but I fully understand why people are not excited about this one.
...add we are playing Mali, common African Mali, no money to be made, no foreign currency involved. We are a pariah.
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

mcal wrote:
platinum wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

...add we are playing Mali, common African Mali, no money to be made, no foreign currency involved. We are a pariah.
That common Mali are en route to playing in the ANC and we are not better than them in any way if we are to be honest...I know say na condition make crayfish bend but lets stop belittling other football teams whether we make any financial gains playing them or not...we should consider ourselves lucky any team even offered to play us in a friendly.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

I pray that Mali beats us throughly , so bad that we have no choice but to do things the right way. A 5-0 score line would be great.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ahidjo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ahidjo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I pray that Mali beats us throughly , so bad that we have no choice but to do things the right way. A 5-0 score line would be great.
Please, what is the right way to do things?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ahidjo wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I pray that Mali beats us throughly , so bad that we have no choice but to do things the right way. A 5-0 score line would be great.

Solve the long term coaching problems and allow him to chose his team instead of wasting money of meaningless friendlies. What is the point of this game if the next coach sees no use for these players? Yusuf is a SE assistant coach to who?
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Ahidjo wrote:

We have missed 2 consecutive ANC's and we cannot appoint a coach before these 2 friendlies. WE have one more ANC match against Tanzania before we begin WC qualifiers. This would be a perfect opportunity for a new coach to get to know the players and the system he wants. Instead we have a temporary coach. We are a backwards nation that never learns.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:
Ahidjo wrote:

We have missed 2 consecutive ANC's and we cannot appoint a coach before these 2 friendlies. WE have one more ANC match against Tanzania before we begin WC qualifiers. This would be a perfect opportunity for a new coach to get to know the players and the system he wants. Instead we have a temporary coach. We are a backwards nation that never learns.

Yup! You've been warning us for years but some of believed that Nigerians could actually pull of the enormous task of simply running a football team. we were wrong!The only Nigerian I want around the SE is the kit man and the cook. We have been really useless!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Super Eagles Starting XI : Ikeme; Madu,Mohammed, Balogun, Troost-Ekong;Shehu, Etebo, Onazi; Ighalo,Simon and Iwobi
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

vancity eagle wrote:We have missed 2 consecutive ANC's and we cannot appoint a coach before these 2 friendlies. WE have one more ANC match against Tanzania before we begin WC qualifiers. This would be a perfect opportunity for a new coach to get to know the players and the system he wants. Instead we have a temporary coach. We are a backwards nation that never learns.
So you folks finally coming around to what several of us were shouting about since these games were announced. Took you long enough...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL