Enyeama who?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Enyeama who?

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Man of the match performance by Ikeme today.....he gets no credit at all on this forum.
mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Enyeama who?

Post by mystic »

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Man of the match performance by Ikeme today.....he gets no credit at all on this forum.
Why is it particularly important that you put another man down to elevate another
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Enyeama served his purpose and paid his dues in full, to have a successor and not the natural depreciation in capability is a privilege. Recall championing Ikeme on this forum many years back, of course the reception was as frosty as December in a freezer.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

jette1 wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Man of the match performance by Ikeme today.....he gets no credit at all on this forum.
Why is it particularly important that you put another man down to elevate another
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Really? Was Enyeama going to keep for Nigeria forever?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

jette1 wrote:

Don't mind the fake Iroha, who is bent on demonstrating his silliness by opening a new thread. Can Moderators lock this idi*tic thread?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

wake me up when Ikeme catch 3 pena outta five in Afcon SF....
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

You know I may actually prefer Ikeme. He is much better at dealing with crosses.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Rubbish
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am disappointed by this way of reasoning..must the black man disparage one to elevate another?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Buffoons like you reminds me the very reason why I hate.....1diots :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

oloye wrote:I am disappointed by this way of reasoning..must the black man disparage one to elevate another?
Dean, no mind awa pipul. Na why awa country dey di way e dey.

Meanwhile the two AFCONs we missed results could have been different if Enyeama kept those home games.

After all those games for Naija for pesin to tok about Enyeama anyhow get as im be.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

We should just be happy that Nigeria has had good goalkeepers over time including Enyeama and Ikeme.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Enugu II wrote:We should just be happy that Nigeria has had good goalkeepers over time including Enyeama and Ikeme.
Kpom!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Don't mind the fake Iroha, who is bent on demonstrating his silliness by opening a new thread. Can Moderators lock this idi*tic thread?
No mind am. Silence is the best response for a..........
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

oloye wrote:I am disappointed by this way of reasoning..must the black man disparage one to elevate another?
Why do you feel I am disparaging Enyeama? All I said was Enyeama who? In other words... i am hailing Enyeama at the same time saying we are fine in that department without him. :rotf: :rotf:
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
Why do you feel I am disparaging Enyeama? All I said was Enyeama who? In other words... i am hailing Enyeama at the same time saying we are fine in that department without him. :rotf: :rotf:
IT DIDN'T WORK FOR DONALD TRUMP
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The better we ban people like this from this forum, the better for us all.. this joker offers absolutely nothing to this forum... just in here for the numbers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

....I heard Ezenwa from the commentator who i believe is at match was in goal for South Africa, eh, no Nigeria. Was it my feed only :???:

Good you are hyping your guy Ikeme, a good goalie btw, and you gonna get paid for your effort. Open a new thread when he leads us to ANC championship gold.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

BTW why is Ezenwa still in the fold? I had even forgotten about him (perhaps I repressed the memory). Until I saw his picture just now and all the memories came flooding back.

What a wastepipe! Abeg Rohr should put anybody to take his spot. Where is Alampasu?

Ikeme/Alampasu/Daniel I can live with that.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

mcal wrote:
....I heard Ezenwa from the commentator who i believe is at match was in goal for South Africa, eh, no Nigeria. Was it my feed only :???:

Good you are hyping your guy Ikeme, a good goalie btw, and you gonna get paid for your effort. Open a new thread when he leads us to ANC championship gold.
The commentator was drunk. Kept calling Ikeme..Ezenwa. Then halfway through the commentary, started calling Nigeria, South Africa!

If you don't know which country you are commentating on, do you really deserve your job?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT