Why did Iwobi snub Naija ......?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Why did Iwobi snub Naija ......?

Post by Rawlings »

Arsenal star Alex Iwobi hits the gym with girlfriend following his side’s 5-1 victory against West Ham United
  • Iwobi was a late substitute as Arsenal beat West Ham United 5-1
    But he was straight back in the gym on Sunday according to his girlfriend
    Clarisse Juliette posted a picture of her and Iwobi in workout gear
    Iwobi went for a 'South American and European Londoner' not a Naija woman

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z4S1Fhm3Jp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Why did Iwobi snub Naija ......?

Post by anointed »

Modssss
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

anointed wrote:Modssss
Check this out
[tweet]French star Patrice Evra grooves to Barry White while ironing http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... 7526128983[/tweet]
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

This Rawlings guy sha....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rawlings wrote:Arsenal star Alex Iwobi hits the gym with girlfriend following his side’s 5-1 victory against West Ham United
  • Iwobi was a late substitute as Arsenal beat West Ham United 5-1
    But he was straight back in the gym on Sunday according to his girlfriend
    Clarisse Juliette posted a picture of her and Iwobi in workout gear
    Iwobi went for a 'South American and European Londoner' not a Naija woman

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z4S1Fhm3Jp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Chief Rawlings, na wetin? Ah, ah! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

Mods..seriously..this is not football related and is taking the proverbial!! Do una job...I thought the site is moderated?? The next thing you know, all and sundry will start doing the same..I remember what happened to the old allard site...i pray it doesn't happen here!!
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Yujam keeps letting Rawlings troll and troll on this message boards, but he banned a member like Patrick who contributes to this forum simply because he called him names.

Yujam truly is a clown who needs to have his admin status taken away from him.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ogasir wrote:Yujam keeps letting Rawlings troll and troll on this message boards, but he banned a member like Patrick who contributes to this forum simply because he called him names.

Yujam truly is a clown who needs to have his admin status taken away from him.
brah, you go wait tire... shocking the constant trolling this guy gets away with
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

seriously..you mods if your incapable of policing this site, need to hand admin duties over to other site members who can...this is getting out of hand!! Do una job!!
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ridiculous post,if Iwobi chooses ginger Scottish ladies that's no one business!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Guys, sometimes we need to have a sense of humour. Rawlings is obviously spoiling for a fight and to be fait he has given as much as he has taken. We must get so sensitive and develop a thin skin.

Come on guys, our breda Rawlings has not crossed the line with regards to the rules and if he does, Yujam who is coming in for a lot of grief will be the first to make sure he gets sanctioned according to the rules. No one here gets banned from CE for any amount of time without communication and understanding from Mods/Admin. Yujam or anyMod/Admin cannot act with impunity without being called to order.

Let us not get angry for what is well under control, let us try to understand that sometimes people do things we may not like but it does not necessarily mean other feel the same way. You guys may see his actions as trolling, but there are many here who engage him and see his action as time to yap our breda. Rawlings is sailing close to the wind, but he is not breaking any CE forum rules. When he does, there are rules to take care of his actions.

Guys, I plead with you not get vexed with Yujam or any Mod/Admin, just understand that if rules are broken, action is always taken behind the scenes. Cheers guys, as always, I come in peace. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:Guys, sometimes we need to have a sense of humour. Rawlings is obviously spoiling for a fight and to be fait he has given as much as he has taken. We must get so sensitive and develop a thin skin.

Come on guys, our breda Rawlings has not crossed the line with regards to the rules and if he does, Yujam who is coming in for a lot of grief will be the first to make sure he gets sanctioned according to the rules. No one here gets banned from CE for any amount of time without communication and understanding from Mods/Admin. Yujam or anyMod/Admin cannot act with impunity without being called to order.

Let us not get angry for what is well under control, let us try to understand that sometimes people do things we may not like but it does not necessarily mean other feel the same way. You guys may see his actions as trolling, but there are many here who engage him and see his action as time to yap our breda. Rawlings is sailing close to the wind, but he is not breaking any CE forum rules. When he does, there are rules to take care of his actions.

Guys, I plead with you not get vexed with Yujam or any Mod/Admin, just understand that if rules are broken, action is always taken behind the scenes. Cheers guys, as always, I come in peace. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
really, where was your sense of humor when i open game threads involving Iwobi playing for assnal..nope yall lost so many sleeps and decided to lock them and send boardwarnings... you people even had the audacity to claim i was trolling posting about my own country man...but for this fella, nah sense of humor..please get that crap out of here
SuperEagles

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Guys, sometimes we need to have a sense of humour. Rawlings is obviously spoiling for a fight and to be fait he has given as much as he has taken. We must get so sensitive and develop a thin skin.

really, where was your sense of humor when i open game threads involving Iwobi playing for assnal..nope yall lost so many sleeps and decided to lock them and send boardwarnings... you people even had the audacity to claim i was trolling posting about my own country man...but for this fella, nah sense of humor..please get that crap out of here
I have you on my ignore list, but this one time I decided to read what you have written. It was a mistake.

Why? Your version of the events as described by you above is pure fantasy and has no bearing on the reality of what actually happened. What a crying shame. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Rawlings na passive aggressive jackass...funny biitch though. :D
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Every edifice has a soak away (septic tank)....Roachlings is part of the furniture. Who else will take the flak for the Bredas.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

@ waffi....I hate to say it, but pokey is absolutely right. It seems moderation is done on a personal basis. As in what the moderator finds personally offensive.

If the forum rules are in place to benefit the users, and a majority of users find something offensive, then it means the rules are not doing what it should and maybe it's time they are altered to better reflect the majority. Just my 2 cents.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

I have you on my ignore list, but this one time I decided to read what you have written. It was a mistake.

Why? Your version of the events as described by you above is pure fantasy and has no bearing on the reality of what actually happened. What a crying shame. :oops: :oops: :oops:
You should do flips because you should have been on my list as well, since mods can't be blocked.. once again , shame on you , robby and yujam ..yall failed woefully when i opened assanla thread... you failed big time... but the fact you came here to kpom rawlings and show a fake face, increases my lack of respect towards you or anything assnal( excluding Iwobi) shame on you 10 times plus 15
SuperEagles

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

bushboy wrote:@ waffi....I hate to say it, but pokey is absolutely right. It seems moderation is done on a personal basis. As in what the moderator finds personally offensive.

If the forum rules are in place to benefit the users, and a majority of users find something offensive, then it means the rules are not doing what it should and maybe it's time they are altered to better reflect the majority. Just my 2 cents.
There's nothing wrong with Rawlings post. We might not be a fan of his posts but there's nothing wrong with his post.

We can't account for someone lack of taste. Or punish someone for lacking taste or a sense of decorum.

Alex Iwobi is a public figure and the post by Rawlings was in jest. It is no worse than the ribbing some of our forumers give Ghanaian players or players from other countries.

You might be surprised that it is easier to send Rawlings a PM (Private Message) that you find his post in poor taste than to ask for moderators to moderate his post. He has not broken any forum rules. A little personal dialogue with your fellow forumers will go a long way.

Thanks.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^^
You miss my point. I agree with you 100% that there is nothing wrong with the post. I personally read it and laughed. But guess what? You and I are not the only people on this forum. Marijuana was illegal and the laws rightly reflected that years ago, but as more and more people clamored for its legalization, many states have complied to satisfy the will of the people.
The "people" in this case are CE users. It is them who get to decide what they find acceptable or not. If enough of them feel like they dont like Rawlings baiting, then the rules should reflect that. Not Waffi 's definition. One man doesn't get to look at 2 things, decide one is a "joke" and call the other "trolling" ....that system is set up for failure. The people should decide what is acceptable to them.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote:^^^
You miss my point. I agree with you 100% that there is nothing wrong with the post. I personally read it and laughed. But guess what? You and I are not the only people on this forum. Marijuana was illegal and the laws rightly reflected that years ago, but as more and more people clamored for its legalization, many states have complied to satisfy the will of the people.
The "people" in this case are CE users. It is them who get to decide what they find acceptable or not. If enough of them feel like they dont like Rawlings baiting, then the rules should reflect that. Not Waffi 's definition. One man doesn't get to look at 2 things, decide one is a "joke" and call the other "trolling" ....that system is set up for failure. The people should decide what is acceptable to them.
Hahahaha you think "the people " are CE members? Hahahaha kai my friend, "the people " are moderators and their friends. Thats why a rabid rat like Anikulapo can spend all his time sucking d#$%, in order to receive protection on CE
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

bushboy wrote:@ waffi....I hate to say it, but pokey is absolutely right. It seems moderation is done on a personal basis. As in what the moderator finds personally offensive.

I agree.
Insulting players' future wives should be included as a banning offence
[see as bushboy's insult Success' wife]
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=276432
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Sangolo this thread to R & R jare.
Rawlings if I catch you there ehn, I go show you say Achempong is still alive :sneaky: :evil: :twisted: :taunt: :sneaky: :evil: :sneaky:
Last edited by cchinukw on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote:

There's nothing wrong with Rawlings post. We might not be a fan of his posts but there's nothing wrong with his post.

We can't account for someone lack of taste. Or punish someone for lacking taste or a sense of decorum.

Alex Iwobi is a public figure and the post by Rawlings was in jest. It is no worse than the ribbing some of our forumers give Ghanaian players or players from other countries.

You might be surprised that it is easier to send Rawlings a PM (Private Message) that you find his post in poor taste than to ask for moderators to moderate his post. He has not broken any forum rules. A little personal dialogue with your fellow forumers will go a long way.

Thanks.
you are missing the point , Rawlings does not count on this forum , he can post whatever he likes , I no send am, but for waffi to show face here and give a two mouthed view, get as e be...his post is so biased and wrong in many ways..
SuperEagles