IHEANACHO HAS TO LEAVE GUADIOLA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
IHEANACHO HAS TO LEAVE GUADIOLA

Post by JACKAL »

Pep doesn't think highly enough of Kelechi to make him the legitimate back up for Aguero.

He has consistently doubted Kelechis ability becuase he doesn't have that tiki-taka touch on the ball. Pep is a good coach but we all know Tiki-taka oriented coaches are very rigid with that system. Its tiki-taka or die.

Aguero has been been out for 3-4 games now and Pep still chooses to play strikerless rather than start Kelechi. He seems to be waiting for his new Brazilian import, Jesus, to come and save the day. I can tall you right now that Jesus is an average player. I have watched him since the U-20 to the Olympics..he is just an average player. I am always incensed when i see them pay $20 Million of these average South American kids and wont play even $1M for ours.

Even the way Pep addresses the Kelechi Question at press interviews and his interaction with kelechi after games suggests to me he doesn't take this kid seriously. The kid needs to make some changes before he gets demoralized. A lot of A-list teams in Europe will kill to have him.

Its either Pep goes or Kelechi goes ! Kelechi may never prosper playing for Pep Guardiola.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IHEANACHO HAS TO LEAVE GUADIOLA

Post by bret- hart »

Guardiola will be gone by the end of the season at this rate but yeah Ihenacho needs to move on loan.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Arsenal would have been great for him.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

I warned you all at the start of the season

Nacho is an opportunistic striker with very limited abilities on the ball
He's not one to make things happen ala Aguero, Ibrahimovic, Costa etc
He should join his brothers at Watford :winking:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

I will refuse to go on :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Tiki take dirt
Oya back to the matter
open and close
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

How the hell is Sterling or Nolito starting ahead of Iheanacho? Iheanacho has more talent, skill and vision with his weak foot than either have in both feet.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Kele to come on now.

Half measure by Pep.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

marutimon wrote:How the hell is Sterling or Nolito starting ahead of Iheanacho? Iheanacho has more talent, skill and vision with his weak foot than either have in both feet.
you just proved your passport is not a forgery :winking:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Guardiola has been found out to be a whack coach who is only as good as the pre-existing players around him. He has been tactically inept for the past 2-3 months.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

marutimon wrote:How the hell is Sterling or Nolito starting ahead of Iheanacho? Iheanacho has more talent, skill and vision with his weak foot than either have in both feet.
Sterling has been a far better player this season.
You are stuck in Mancini mode.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Damunk wrote:
He's been far better than last season. But Iheanacho is still way better.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

marutimon wrote:Guardiola has been found out to be a whack coach who is only as good as the pre-existing players around him. He has been tactically inept for the past 2-3 months.
Dunno about being a wack coach but you might have a point here regarding pre-established star players.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

marutimon wrote:
Damunk wrote:
I think Nacho has lost a little confidence of late. Sterling and Nacho are different types of player. I wont say one is 'better' than the other
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Damunk wrote:
marutimon wrote:
Damunk wrote:
I think Nacho has lost a little confidence of late. Sterling and Nacho are different types of players. I wont say one is 'better' than the other
Fair enough. I agree that Iheanacho has been shot by Guardiola. He's lost his killer instinct and swagger. Which again is on Guardiola and his terrible man management skills.
Last edited by marutimon on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Penalty to Man C.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

marutimon wrote:
Damunk wrote:
marutimon wrote:
Damunk wrote:
I think Nacho has lost a little confidence of late. Sterling and Nacho are different types of players. I wont say one is 'better' than the other
Fair enough. I agree that Iheanacho has been shot by Guardiola. He's lost his killer instinct and swagger.
Yeah.
But it'll come back.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Yaya Toure pushes Arsenal back to 4th.

skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

how arsenal can not beat this city team :blink: :blink:
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

nacho just hanged
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Iheanacho awareness off the ball is incredible. Among the elite in this aspect. He once again exactly knew how this would play out, where to run. This is no accident and keeping Iheanacho on the bench, when Aguero is out has been a criminal mistake by Guardiola that undermines him as a coach.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Kele keeps Arsenal at 4th.

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

marutimon wrote:Iheanacho awareness off the ball is incredible. Among the elite in this aspect. He once again exactly knew how this would play out, where to run. This is no accident and keeping Iheanacho on the bench, when Aguero is out has been a criminal mistake by Guardiola that undermines him as a coach.

He was told to move out of the way and into position by De Bruyne
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

No, he wasn't he was showing where he would be and where he would run.