U-23 TEAM LIST OUT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

GT, Who is he? and where is he plying his trade and pls. what is his position.
General Trousers wrote:We need to ask Kickoff Chief why they have not done an article on this guy ... he is 198cm for goodness sakes!!!

VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

THIS GUY IS FULL GREEN WHITE GREEN:He does not have Nigerian citizenship and he has lived in Italy all his life. However, he has clear Nigerian parentage and could prove an important asset to Nigerian football due to the current lack of international pedigree goalkeepers. And it can really keep for us
Last edited by VINDAVE on Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

goalkeeper, plays for Como in italy
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Dodo wrote:
shaq wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:How can Ezeji still be under 23 if he graduated from University in 1997, almost 7 years ago?

1997 graduate in accounting of the University of Port Harcourt Victor Ezeji topped the list of 35 players that coach Kadiri Ikhana invited for Nigeria’s next 2004 Athens Olympic Games qualifier against Senegal in Kano on February 21.
good question :?
He was on an accelerated program of excellence
Can he be one of the over-age player allowed?
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Chief Bambostic
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Bambostic »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:How can Ezeji still be under 23 if he graduated from University in 1997, almost 7 years ago?

1997 graduate in accounting of the University of Port Harcourt Victor Ezeji topped the list of 35 players that coach Kadiri Ikhana invited for Nigeria’s next 2004 Athens Olympic Games qualifier against Senegal in Kano on February 21.
I thought I was the only one that noticed this! Let's be generous and say he graduated when he was 21 - how old would that make him now at least? you do the math
old_obsession
Egg
Egg

Post by old_obsession »

Ogunbure has been forgiven- fantastic
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Blakes wrote:obodo, kalu,Makinwa,etc...where are all those boys?
it's as if they are not aware of the young boys in serie A.
kumap
Egg
Egg

Post by kumap »

this is what i wanted to ask too, I think this should be looked into, we don't want any katakata age issue again
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Guv007 wrote:
Blakes wrote:obodo, kalu,Makinwa,etc...where are all those boys?
it's as if they are not aware of the young boys in serie A.
PROBABLY THEY'VE GIVEN-UP ALREADY!