The Super Eagles are determined to fly...Sumonu Bello Osagie

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mister dolly
The Super Eagles are determined to fly...Sumonu Bello Osagie

Post by mister dolly »

In a good will message to Cyber Eagles left via voicemail from Tunisia early this morning, the Team Coordinator would like to wish all Cyber Eagles and true fans of the Super Eagles a very happy ANC.

Mr. Osagie assured that the boys are ready, focussed and determined to carry the day and do the nation proud today. "

"Considering what happened to Cameroon, the boys are ready and the spirit is high. There is a lot of determination and faith.
We are wearing our new Adidas green jersey against Morocco and it is beautiful.

I told the boys that they cannot fly without their suporters, and that CyberEagles amongst other fans are firmly behind them.
Up SuperEagles, the Team coordinated concluded"

Addendum: I called the hotel about 20 minutes ago and was told the team was in a meeting. I will try and get the starting line up against Morocco if possible.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

am up already cannt sleep, am becoming very unstable, oh lawd, get me through the day. :(
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Thanks MD
To stop trying is to start dying
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

go...go...go mister dolly, you are the man. Abeg make dem pray well! well!! o...I wish them all the best and luck.
Na whom im name be lucky for this forum?? You better come mark register so we fit use una as our lucky charm thru-out this tourney! :wink:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:am up already cannt sleep, am becoming very unstable, oh lawd, get me through the day. :(
How come you no fit sleep???....abeg go back to bed, but just remember to wake up to watch the match! :mrgreen:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Thanks MD, hopefully this one will relive the tension.
who no know go know.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

..Me I slept like a baby o..I no even hear my phone ring sef.....just woke up to get ready to go the viewing center..
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

mister dolly wrote:..Me I slept like a baby o..I no even hear my phone ring sef.....just woke up to get ready to go the viewing center..

Me too, i sleep sotey i even dream. :D
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Unfortunately I missed the TC by a few minutes. The team has just boarded their bus at the hotel and are on the way to the Stadium...

All the best to the SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA!!!!!

FLY SUPER EAGLES.....SOAR!!!!!!!!!
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

mister dolly wrote:Unfortunately I missed the TC by a few minutes. The team has just boarded their bus at the hotel and are on the way to the Stadium...

All the best to the SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA!!!!!

FLY SUPER EAGLES.....SOAR!!!!!!!!!
MORROCO CAN'T HIDE NOW! THEY SHOULD HAVE CALLED IT QUIT 2 DAYS AGO :roll: :roll: :roll: BUT THEY CHOOSE TO FACE US ON THE GREEN GRASS--WELL!
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

Kai my stomach don start to turn oohhh, infact i am going to bed i'll just wait for Rogba's first text message then i'll go watch the game
''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

MD thanks alot - pls. keep it coming.