We Must Not Conceed Early

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
We Must Not Conceed Early

Post by Shownoja »

As we all know, Nigeria has a penchant for conceeding early goals. I hope and pray that will not be the case today, but if we are to keep a clean sheet for long enough for the boys upfront to get into the game, it is absolutely imperative that JJ curtails his forward movement and shore up the middle first. Once the boys are warmed up, we can then lauch our attacks at full pelt.

I wish the SE all the best.
To stop trying is to start dying
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg
Re: We Must Not Conceed Early

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Shownoja wrote:As we all know, Nigeria has a penchant for conceeding early goals. I hope and pray that will not be the case today, but if we are to keep a clean sheet for long enough for the boys upfront to get into the game, it is absolutely imperative that JJ curtails his forward movement and shore up the middle first. Once the boys are warmed up, we can then lauch our attacks at full pelt.

good call.
who no know go know.
Malandro
Egg
Egg
Re: We Must Not Conceed Early

Post by Malandro »

Shownoja wrote:As we all know, Nigeria has a penchant for conceeding early goals. I hope and pray that will not be the case today, but if we are to keep a clean sheet for long enough for the boys upfront to get into the game, it is absolutely imperative that JJ curtails his forward movement and shore up the middle first. Once the boys are warmed up, we can then lauch our attacks at full pelt.

Bobs out of everything na wetin dey fear me pass be dat.