Bolton send Physio to Tunisia to monitor JJ ...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

temitope
Egg
Egg
Bolton send Physio to Tunisia to monitor JJ ...

Post by temitope »

Okocha gets Bolton shadow BBC Online

Bolton club physio Faz Page has been sent to Tunisia by the club to monitor Jay-Jay Okocha's fitness.

Okocha is playing for Nigeria in the African Cup of Nations and is a pivotal figure for his country.

"All I am doing basically is just to shadow Jay-Jay and make sure that he is getting his regular supplements and his regular treatment," Page told BBC GMR.

"Jay-Jay is a prize asset for ourselves and for the Nigerian team and we are looking after him.

"Prior to coming over, we did not know what the back-up team or medical staff was like.
"Since I have been here I can see they are very well equipped, not that we doubted that in any shape or form.
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg
Re: Bolton send Physio to Tunisia to monitor JJ ...

Post by Mzekezeke »

temitope wrote:Okocha gets Bolton shadow BBC Online

Bolton club physio Faz Page has been sent to Tunisia by the club to monitor Jay-Jay Okocha's fitness.

Okocha is playing for Nigeria in the African Cup of Nations and is a pivotal figure for his country.

"All I am doing basically is just to shadow Jay-Jay and make sure that he is getting his regular supplements and his regular treatment," Page told BBC GMR.

"Jay-Jay is a prize asset for ourselves and for the Nigerian team and we are looking after him.

"Prior to coming over, we did not know what the back-up team or medical staff was like.
"Since I have been here I can see they are very well equipped, not that we doubted that in any shape or form.
wow Bolton are really pulling out all the steps to protect their prize asset. Its good to see African stars getting this kind of respect.
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

I duff my hat for JJ. This is part of the reasons why I want him to stay there. How many of the big teams will do this for him and Nigeria, coz the ret of the squad will surely benefit also.
To stop trying is to start dying