WHO IS GOING TO WATCH SE TRAINING??????

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHO IS GOING TO WATCH SE TRAINING??????

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Rawlings wrote:I will be there working against Success

No entrance for short donkeys
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:
pajimoh wrote:This is why if I was in England and able to attend, the sausages on this site will not see one pic from me.

They are too rude and expect you to go out of your way to help. Msshhheeew

Training schedule was posted today and you expect people to take Tim off just like that as if you just tell your employers "sorry, you no go see me tomorrow"

Yeye pipul. Yankee Nigerians get mouth like Trump. It must B something in the air or water around there
:D :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :P

Are you seriously responding to Pa Jimoh and his Ghana mentality? let him keep running his mouth, and we will point to Ghana on the map for Trump to take it from there.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Just got back from training session. Prince and Khalela were present too.

Training still going on. Nigerian team arrived about 4.30pm and then proceeded to do a short promo shoot. Training didn’t start till after 5pm. Press Conference will hold afterwards.

Those who were present will have an idea what the lineup will be tomorrow.

My only observation which Prince will also agree is that Ezenwa looked more impressive than Uzoho during their drill session. Sharper, fitter and more assured. Uzoho kicks better though.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

truetalk wrote:
pajimoh wrote:This is why if I was in England and able to attend, the sausages on this site will not see one pic from me.

Training schedule was posted today and you expect people to take Tim off just like that as if you just tell your employers "sorry, you no go see me tomorrow"

Yeye pipul. Yankee Nigerians get mouth like Trump. It must B something in the air or water around there
Wi U kip Kwayet!!!

Me wey no bi UK Cyber don fly into London attend SE training.

Infact, riot catch me for one training for Watford.

If match na tomorrow, una no know say dem go train for Stadium today?

Carry ya picture comot abeg. No bi analouge camera u dey use?
Jimoh Photos na correct 'wait and get' camera dey use o. He graduated from Pinhole camera...dat one wey dem go take blanket cover head
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Una no know say SE dey come town?

When SE enter Naija or USA, we no hear this Kain excuse! Vindave make sure say we get all SE port harcourt training news!

Dis no be first time UK CEs dey fall our hand!

Una go see, maybe the match gist sef go come from Yankee CE Wey day London temporarily.

If Na Naija ashi dey practice, all of them except Waffiman go take time off'

Cmoke : :D

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote:Just got back from training session. Prince and Khalela were present too.

Training still going on. Nigerian team arrived about 4.30pm and then proceeded to do a short promo shoot. Training didn’t start till after 5pm. Press Conference will hold afterwards.

My only observation which Prince will also agree is that Ezenwa looked more impressive than Uzoho during their drill session. Sharper, fitter and more assured. Uzoho kicks better though.

which kain fabu be this? no be Naija you and Khalela dey?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I have added some videos to the Camp Thread. I dey search twitter, and hopefully, I can find some.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Lolly wrote:Just got back from training session. Prince and Khalela were present too.

The last time I reach Lagos airport last week Sunday, plane still dey fly come London.

Prince go soon come talk him own.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

The last time I reach Lagos airport last week Sunday, plane still dey fly come London.

sorry, somehow thought you were Naija-based.On the other hand, I don't trust anything Prince says o...he looked very shifty in all the pics posted here on the CE.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

sorry, somehow thought you were Naija-based.On the other hand, I don't trust anything Prince says o...he looked very shifty in all the pics posted here on the CE.
Na match we come watch. I lived in London for over 20 years and still have my place here which is just over 10 minutes walk to the stadium.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Lolly wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Lolly wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Na match we come watch. I lived in London for over 20 years and still have my place here which is just over 10 minutes walk to the stadium.
Chief Ogbunigwe think say all de SHOUTING you dey do for our 'illiterate-in-chief' .........na for nothing.
Lolly biko......................CHOP YOUR MONEY :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cmoke wrote:Una no know say SE dey come town?

When SE enter Naija or USA, we no hear this Kain excuse! Vindave make sure say we get all SE port harcourt training news!

Dis no be first time UK CEs dey fall our hand!

Una go see, maybe the match gist sef go come from Yankee CE Wey day London temporarily.

If Na Naija ashi dey practice, all of them except Waffiman go take time off'

Cmoke : :D

Person Wey know say SE go dey town, go plan reach hotel, go stadium go watch game. No be for tweeter tora SE NFF announce 20 minutes of training open to public? Dem announce am before Dem leave Nigeria? Come on man. No be everything you go dey take insult London people, even training? Next Tim Dem reach Oxford Street go shopping you go expect London CE provide pictures too. Abeg comot for motorway :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote:Image

see...you are even posting pikshos....London bobos no dey behave like dat (except my paddy CIC) :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Lolly try come Mama Calabar either before or after the match, make we establish whether you are male or female, Lolly or Lauretta.
http://www.naijiant.com/
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:Lolly try come Mama Calabar either before or after the match, make we establish whether you are male or female, Lolly or Lauretta.
Lolly please don't come, I don't want you and Cic to meet and become paddies ....................................and stop yabbing each other.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Ball or man? :shock:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

cic old boy wrote:Lolly try come Mama Calabar either before or after the match, make we establish whether you are male or female, Lolly or Lauretta.
Are you looking for a boyfriend? I am straight mate.

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Lolly wrote:
No need to engage in your depraved fantasies. Why are you afraid of meeting up with CEs? Do you think you would be beaten up for your Buharist bumbling?
http://www.naijiant.com/
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

cic old boy wrote:
Lolly wrote:
No need to engage in your depraved fantasies. Why are you afraid of meeting up with CEs? Do you think you would be beaten up for your Buharist bumbling?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

DIMKA76 wrote:

Ball or man? :shock:
:lol: Ball distribution.

But his demeanour is really odd. He is looking like he doesn't need the hassle. The session was quite demanding and he was hands on knees too many times while his compatriot was all smiles and standing upright all through.

He also needed too much detailed instructions from the goalkeeping coach even during the game. I really fear for us if he is going to get the nod. He is not ready.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

cic old boy wrote:
Lolly wrote:
I walk around with bodyguards, so you cant beat us up. But I say I no do. Go and find someone else. I hear Zee is a fine area boy. :lol: :lol:

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Lolly wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Lolly wrote:
I walk around with bodyguards, so you cant beat us up. But I say I no do. Go and find someone else. I hear Zee is a fine area boy. :lol: :lol:
.............and I hear say you prefer................................ABOKIS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: