V Moses thrown under the bus

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
V Moses thrown under the bus

Post by pajimoh »

[/video]

From 1:40

Shocking attack on VM :shock: :scared:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: V Moses thrown under the bus

Post by maceo4 »

Who cares...guy is giving himself high blood pressure...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

pajimoh wrote:[/video]

Fans sha. Funny they think Moses is $#%... so what does that make Zabbacosta who was signed to fight for Mose's spot?

What they are unable to grasp is that they won last year with a team built by Mike/Mourinho. And the luxury of not having continental football. They had little rotation to the squad... Then the Italian decided that he wants his own type of players. Most of their signings have not panned out. Whomever suggested them and approved them ought to have been fired.

When you look at the teams above them, they can't point to one that they are better than. So their place in the league is their rightful place.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Useless club. They had they likes of Lukaku and Salah and still couldn't do ish with them. VM should leave after this season. Let that useless racist club run by Russia's mobster money sink to the ocean floor where it deserves to be.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

They refused to blame texting conte who destroyed the team by chasing Costa away and fighting Luiz a defense built around Christensen who still makes the odd mistakes, and a 60 million sytriker who we were told was better than Lukaku.
buch of racist fans.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You have a winger who has been stiffled by a Match-fixer and turned into a right back! And you expect him to perform at a top level? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How come Nigerians are not up in arms that Match-fixer has turned their best winger into a right back? :lol: :lol: Hmm.. I wonder why? :taunt: :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Prince wrote:They refused to blame texting conte who destroyed the team by chasing Costa away and fighting Luiz a defense built around Christensen who still makes the odd mistakes, and a 60 million sytriker who we were told was better than Lukaku.
buch of racist fans.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Maybe you guys should be watching games, so that you can know about a player, rather than "be told" :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

danfo driver wrote:You have a winger who has been stiffled by a Match-fixer and turned into a right back! And you expect him to perform at a top level? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How come Nigerians are not up in arms that Match-fixer has turned their best winger into a right back? :lol: :lol: Hmm.. I wonder why? :taunt: :taunt:
He is the only one his mistake has been highlighte this season, nothing of the misfiring Morata, Christensens mistakes are being excused as inexperience, meanwhile he is figthing with Luiz.

The brilliant cross yesterday was called a mistake by lLoris.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Prince wrote:
danfo driver wrote:You have a winger who has been stiffled by a Match-fixer and turned into a right back! And you expect him to perform at a top level? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He is the only one his mistake has been highlighte this season, nothing of the misfiring Morata, Christensens mistakes are being excused as inexperience, meanwhile he is figthing with Luiz.

Since it is your team other than Luiz, Cahill, Matic, Kenedy, Costa, Batsuhyi, any other significant changes? Looks like the Frenchman Bakayoko is in the doghouse?
Last year he targeted Terry, Ivanovic, Mikel, Zouma...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Moses is a liability these days.
I'm afraid he will be the cause of Naija's downfall in Russia
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

LOL well some people on this forum were (and have been blaming) Moses all season for Chelsea's woes. These idiots forget other teams got stronger this season too? Make Moses do commot dat club now. Conte will def leave as he claims he isn't given the players he wants. Lets see how they will fare.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Cellular wrote:
Prince wrote:

Since it is your team other than Luiz, Cahill, Matic, Kenedy, Costa, Batsuhyi, any other significant changes? Looks like the Frenchman Bakayoko is in the doghouse?
Last year he targeted Terry, Ivanovic, Mikel, Zouma...
He gets his tactics wrong and always let his players take the blame for his tactics, false 9 despite batshuayi being on the bench, refuse to bench the ineffective Hazard.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:[/video]

wannabe assnal fan TV spammers, abeg make we hear word... go and beg uncle Mike.. Chelsea is crap
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

I can't listen to emotional, tirade based on pure bile and hate. Base your whole season's failure on one player and single him out for retribution. The irony is it comes from an ethnic minority who takes the lines of his fellow racist fans so he can 'belong. It a game of football not life and death.
Last edited by DIMKA76 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I pointed right after the game that Vic Mo would be the scapegoat ...: Real schoolboy analysis ... Must be Waffi and Nkume in disguise :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

DIMKA76 wrote:I can't listen to emotional, tirade based on pure bile and emotion. Base your whole seasons failure on one player and single him out for retribution. The irony is it comes from an ethnic minority who takes the lines of his fellow racist fans so he can 'belong. It a game of football not life and death.
i didn't even want to mention that ..but just laughed at the fella
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

#truth.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chelsea follow follow trying to copy from Arsenal fan tv,
Hopefully after world cup VM will leave this racist club.
A team own by a Russian mafia what a rubbish club
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bushboy wrote:#truth.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: right on cue.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I haven't watched the video. But what did the fans say about Hazard, Cesc, Alonso and Willian?

And what did they say about "Hard worker" (Not smart worker) Conte?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

I thought Cesc had a very good game. Did not know he could still play that well . His distributions and deliveries were on the money.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

bamenda boy wrote:I thought Cesc had a very good game. Did not know he could still play that well . His distributions and deliveries were on the money.
So much on the money SPURS players wrote him a blank check to be cashed on April Fool day.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

He focused on the lob Moses tried to execute that somewhat led to the goal and NOT the sweet cross (assist) that led to the Chelsea goal. Moses had a balanced performance. He was definately not a bottom 3 performer on the night. I'd start with GK, and then defenders....to target moses is to make a leap to validate his choice of a pre-determined scape goat