It was a huge Mistake SE qualified for Russia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
It was a huge Mistake SE qualified for Russia

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Since we've missed two tourneys back to back AFCONs.. I think qualifying for Russia has done more harm than good, you have SE players who spend more time on IG dancing etc acting like they've arrived..these folks are yet to win jack etc.. all they do is talk and talk.. even after a bad game( Onazi) goes on a espn and yarn rubbish to defend his poor form.

Anyways we have the best JErsey, excellent PR by that clueless peakmilk to cover this WOWO manager... people don forget say SA wire us for Naija 2 kondo

Now you have Mikel who thinks he can play AM.. that china based weak league player , needs to move backand play DM, he offers nothing as an AM..one big gagling agbaya running around looking out of place..he needs to move back of they need to drfat Etebo to help out.. The SE looks clueless creating goals..

Crotia 4 Niaja 1
ICeland 2 Naija 0
Argentina go score 7 against that akpere for post

anyway i am looking at WC 2022.. and some of una dey should q-finals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: delusional de grandeur
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: It was a huge Mistake SE qualified for Russia

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Since we've missed two tourneys back to back AFCONs.. I think qualifying for Russia has done more harm than good, you have SE players who spend more time on IG dancing etc acting like they've arrived..these folks are yet to win jack etc.. all they do is talk and talk.. even after a bad game( Onazi) goes on a espn and yarn rubbish to defend his poor form.

Anyways we have the best JErsey, excellent PR by that clueless peakmilk to cover this WOWO manager... people don forget say SA wire us for Naija 2 kondo

Now you have Mikel who thinks he can play AM.. that china based weak league player , needs to move backand play DM, he offers nothing as an AM..one big gagling agbaya running around looking out of place..he needs to move back of they need to drfat Etebo to help out.. The SE looks clueless creating goals..

Crotia 4 Niaja 1
ICeland 2 Naija 0

anyway i am looking at WC 2022.. and some of una dey should q-finals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: delusional de grandeur

:shock: :shock: :shock:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Break up song loading :taunt:
Chriskendo43
Egg
Egg

Post by Chriskendo43 »

I think Pokey is right, this team is not good enough i don't think we will get out of this group
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Someone will wake up, drink shekpe, switch on laptop and start typing nonsense. Smh
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The coach not the team isn't good, you can't tell me players like Ndidi, Etebo, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Ebuehi are not good enough players? guys common... we are just unlucky to have a coach with the outdated coaching mindset of 1864 coupled with washed up players like Onazi, Ighalo, old rickety man Mikel who should be relaxing in Russia, Echijile, Musa as our players... Let's just support the team for the sake of patriotism and look forward to a hopefully better team ahead of the afcon.
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

Some of you will be so shame to talk after we must have qualified for 2nd round...

Don't under estimate our boys... beside they played well today in spite of the bad weather.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Since we've missed two tourneys back to back AFCONs.. I think qualifying for Russia has done more harm than good, you have SE players who spend more time on IG dancing etc acting like they've arrived..these folks are yet to win jack etc.. all they do is talk and talk.. even after a bad game( Onazi) goes on a espn and yarn rubbish to defend his poor form.

Crotia 4 Niaja 1
ICeland 2 Naija 0

May your TV blow fuse if you watch any of our game.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Tobi17 wrote:Break up song loading :taunt:
the gal must have really broken BP's heart, geesh.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Any violinist in da house?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:

Crotia 4 Niaja 1
ICeland 2 Naija 0

truth hurts eh? keep hoping , una eye go soon open , SE are the most hyped team in this worlcup..fyi , I will watch the games on my phon e, ..so forget swearing at my TV
SuperEagles

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Mikel clearly wields too much power in that team
I dont for a second believe Rohr prefers Iwobi playing the holding role with mikel played at AM
but He probably doesnt want to upset JMO
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Crotia 4 Niaja 1
ICeland 2 Naija 0

A mediocre attempt at sarcasm. :? :bored:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

I agree...we keep recycling these players instead of building around Iheanacho and Onyekuru.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i have lost hope, Modric will now play, I though his charge would ban him

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44381167
SuperEagles

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

cellular, is bp owing you money? Why you allow sombodi hack im account like this?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
born2win
Egg
Egg

Post by born2win »

The team is lacking 1 or 2 attacking midfielders
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Its always the same lily livered usual suspects that you find panicking and gyrating before every tournament. I would ask you to relax ,...but that is totally pointless. You cant teach some dogs new tricks.

All I will say is this same team has shown us their character in the past. They have it in them to get it right. Have some faith.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
1naija wrote:

Crotia 4 Niaja 1
ICeland 2 Naija 0

truth hurts eh? keep hoping , una eye go soon open , SE are the most hyped team in this worlcup..fyi , I will watch the games on my phon e, ..so forget swearing at my TV
May cricket cut your phone for non payment then. :mad:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Chriskendo43 wrote:I think Pokey is right, this team is not good enough i don't think we will get out of this group
That is the most likely outcome!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

metalalloy wrote:

Crotia 4 Niaja 1
ICeland 2 Naija 0

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Bigpokey24 is in pain :lol: :lol: :lol: . His "wonder boy" has deserted him and hence :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: . He needs some medication. Somebody please go and check and comfort him.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote:Break up song loading :taunt:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He has been abandoned by "boy wonder", his ... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Vindave wrote: Some of you will be so shame to talk after we must have qualified for 2nd round...

Don't under estimate our boys... beside they played well today in spite of the bad weather.
Thanks bro! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Just let them be. They will soon eat their HUMBLE PIES :curse: :curse: :curse: