Stoke City sign Etebo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stoke City sign Etebo

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

They will be back to the EPL in no time.
Look at this one. Shey Etebo is still in las Palmas :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=287446&start=46

And everyday you continue to show how dumb you are :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hey simpleton.. I dare you to show me the incorrect statement i made in my post. I will post it again for your dumb #$%.
You know EXACTLY what EII meant. :roll: You are always trying to be half smart but as usual, you are talking rubbish. There is a chance that Etebo CAN stay at Las Palmas. Stop speaking authoritatively about stuff you do not know about to appear half smart. :rotf:

Just like pretty much every other rubbish you post, you are 100% wrong. Las Palmas decides Etebo's next destination.
Before you respond and show how much more of a fool you are, look up what an "OPTION" in a contract is. :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Look at this one. Shey Etebo is still in las Palmas :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And everyday you continue to show how dumb you are :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hey simpleton.. I dare you to show me the incorrect statement i made in my post. I will post it again for your dumb #$%.
You know EXACTLY what EII meant. :roll: You are always trying to be half smart but as usual, you are talking rubbish. There is a chance that Etebo CAN stay at Las Palmas. Stop speaking authoritatively about stuff you do not know about to appear half smart. :rotf:

Just like pretty much every other rubbish you post, you are 100% wrong. Las Palmas decides Etebo's next destination.
Before you respond and show how much more of a fool you are, look up what an "OPTION" in a contract is. :lol:
MentalAlbrighton :rotf: :rotf: you are truly the definition of a big stoopid f00l! what option in what contract?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Look at this daft pretending like he reviewed the contract for himself and saw the "option" in the contact. :rotf: :rotf:

I have drafted more contract than you will ever see in your entire miserable pathetic life. So, next time you step up to me, remember that i know more than you, I am more intelligent than you and I am better than you in any way. Okay, pumpin?! :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

MentalAlbrighton :rotf: :rotf: you are truly the definition of a big stoopid f00l! what option in what contract?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Look at this daft pretending like he reviewed the contract for himself and saw the "option" in the contact. :rotf: :rotf:

I have drafted more contract than you will ever see in your entire miserable pathetic life. So, next time you step up to me, remember that i know more than you, I am more intelligent than you and I am better than you in any way. Okay, pumpin?! :rotf:
Yes. You may be better than me, you may be more intelligent than me. You may have drafted more "contract" than i will ever see in my entire miserable life. Two small questions.

1. Do you know what an option in a contract is?
2. Did Las Palmas have an option to sign Etebo at the end of his loan. A simple yes, or no answer will suffice.

Let's see how much of a coward you are. :D
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Coach wrote:
niyi wrote:He's better than the English Championship.
Omeruo was better than Terry once. And equally too good for the Championship where he eventually suffered the indignation of being resigned to the bench. @22, Etebo has his best years ahead of him, a hard fought, gruelling campaign in the Colosseum will do him fair good. And what’s more, at the Britannia does it get better? Too right it does, polar ice caps melting, heaviest rainfall since Noah stretched a bedsheet over his wood standing tall. Pitch, muddy, balls, taking, fifty-fifties? Jumped into, studs up, all or nothing. Bad move? Nonsense, perhaps the finest bit of business this summer. Solid move. Welldone to the lad, 46 rounds, Yorkshire, Black Country, Lands End, Westeros, Kings Landing, Etebo has pitched his hat into the game of thrones. Real man!
Coach sef :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

cchinukw wrote:Image

Not another shiite club again !!!
Calm down abeg :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:

What option in what contract? were you privy to his LOAN CONTRACT with Las Palmas? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

2. Did Las Palmas have an option to sign Etebo at the end of his loan. A simple yes, or no answer will suffice.

Were you privy to his LOAN CONTRACT with Las Palmas? :rotf: :rotf:

MentalMoron. You are best digging your head into the buttthole of Marc Albrighton. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Dammy wrote:How come a more established international like Onazi could not get a work permit to join Birmingham in the championship last season and Etebo does get it?
Dammy,

There is a good article on exactly why Onazi did not get it and it had to do with Nigeria's FIFA ranking at the time. Unfortunately, I cannot seek out the article now but googling it may help. It was deep and explained exactly why.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

After now, this guy will cry when we drop him after the WC. What sort of rubbish transfers is this?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Coach wrote:
Omeruo was better than Terry once. And equally too good for the Championship where he eventually suffered the indignation of being resigned to the bench. @22, Etebo has his best years ahead of him, a hard fought, gruelling campaign in the Colosseum will do him fair good. And what’s more, at the Britannia does it get better? Too right it does, polar ice caps melting, heaviest rainfall since Noah stretched a bedsheet over his wood standing tall. Pitch, muddy, balls, taking, fifty-fifties? Jumped into, studs up, all or nothing. Bad move? Nonsense, perhaps the finest bit of business this summer. Solid move. Welldone to the lad, 46 rounds, Yorkshire, Black Country, Lands End, Westeros, Kings Landing, Etebo has pitched his hat into the game of thrones. Real man!
:lol: :lol: :lol: you no well.

Wait until he experiences winter at Stoke. :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dammy wrote:Apparently, he rejected Valencia for Stoke just like Olofinjana rejected Monaco for Wolves in the championship many years ago. To Nigerian born players, it's all about money.
Ebuehi rejected Norwich for Benfica, he chose football over money. He has a different mentality.
Doubtful that Ebuehi was offered more money at Norwich than at Benfica...

For starters, Norwich hardly paid its players much when it was in the EPL and then it lost its EPL TV balloon payments when it was relegated, with such payments dipping from a reported 50 millions pounds (almost 60% of the club's income) in the 2016/17 season to a projected 7 million pounds in the upcoming 2018/19 season. Accordingly, Norwich would likely have been looking at LOWERING its wage bill by signing cheaper players, in contrast to Benfica contemplating UEFA Champions' League money.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Enugu II wrote:
Dammy wrote:Apparently, he rejected Valencia for Stoke just like Olofinjana rejected Monaco for Wolves in the championship many years ago. To Nigerian born players, it's all about money.
Ebuehi rejected Norwich for Benfica, he chose football
Dammy,

KPOM. I think about it and wonder what does it matter especially in Etebo's situation. This guy was in the NPFL for a while and was not even paid what he earned. To be honest, he could have easily gone to India or Vietnam (just examples here) if an offer came through. To him, his first concern is earning and being paid money to take care of his immediate and sometimes extended family. The issue of being concerned about type of club and pedigree is for those in position to wait and afford any immediate loss for a greater future. It is unfortunate but it is also reality for a lot of these guys.

Let me state something that really surprised me recently. We interviewed about 15 players currently playing in the NPFL (for a study). I was surprised that several do not have an agent and secondly they move every year. As you probably guessed, their families do not move with them. For them they have to chase the money because of family responsibilities. One of the guys was responsible for his wife and son, three younger sisters and his parents and yet clubs do not pay him regularly. What is the average salary in the NPFL? A bit over the N150,000 a month recommended by LMC.
There is NO real evidence that Valencia made an approach nor was even interested...
Apparently other than the nebulous "hints" of his agent as reported in this OwnGoal piece:
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/06/11/ag ... aro-etebo/
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Coach wrote:
This! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Cellular wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Don’t like the move. Good luck to him
+1
+2

RUBBISH move! But hope it turns out GREAT for him...
In strictly football terms, memories of Amokachi at Everton. SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Had forgotten what a sad bellicose thug this mental clown was
having had him on ignore for so long
After all these years dude is still trying to prove he is some kind of alpha male on an anonymous internet forum
What kind of pathetic human being engages in this much online posturing
To make matters worse dude is dumb as a brick
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

What option in what contract? were you privy to his LOAN CONTRACT with Las Palmas? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MentalMoron. You are best digging your head into the buttthole of Marc Albrighton. :lol:
Just like I thought, you have no answer. Have you seen Etebo's contract with Stoke to know that he has signed with them? Are you privvy to his DEAL with Stoke?

See how dumb your line of "reasoning" is? :lol:

Las Palmas had an option to sign Etebo at the end of his deal 100% UNDISPUTED FACT.
Las Palmas did not exercise his option at the end of his loan deal 100% FACT.

Feel free to throw as many insults as you wish. It won't change the facts.
Etebo llega en calidad de cedido del Club Desportivo Feirense de la Primera División de Portugal. La UD Las Palmas se reserva la opción de compra del jugador. Puede actuar como mediocentro ofensivo o extremo. A sus 22 años, ya ha sido internacional absoluto con Nigeria.
https://www.udlaspalmas.es/noticias/not ... on-nigeria
UD Las Palmas reserves the option to purchase the player. He can act as an offensive or extreme midfielder. At 22, he has already been an absolute international with Nigeria.”
However, the 22-year-old has, since moving to Las Palmas on loan in January of this year, been a rare bright spark in what was otherwise a poor season for La Union Deportiva. But, with Las Palmas relegated to Segunda División, the midfielder could again be on the move. Las Palmas may activate their option to buy before selling him on at a profit.
https://www.eurosport.com/football/worl ... tory.shtml

The official Las Palmas website and Eurosport are obviously lying. :lol: This is the last time I will interface with a clear moron. Good luck wallowing in stupidity. :taunt:

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Personally I think it’s a good move for etebo
If Valencia were unprepared to pay him more than a championship side were Then that is an insult!
that he opted for a “lesser” club willing to pay his worth shows he believes in himself and is unwilling to settle for less
He is right to bet on himself because Talent like his always rise to the top
He will get noticed by a big club very soon!
Hopefully he has a good World Cup
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

smartbrother wrote:Personally I think it’s a good move for etebo
If Valencia were unprepared to pay him more than a championship side were Then that is an insult!
that he opted for a “lesser” club willing to pay his worth shows he believes in himself and is unwilling to settle for less
He is right to bet on himself because Talent like his always rise to the top
Again, there's NO real evidence of a Valencia interest (apart from "hints" from his agent)...
Doubtful he would make more money in the English second-tier than playing in the Champions' League.

Accordingly, would fully agree that it's a good move for him if...
(1) Stoke was the only offer on the table, and (2) he's not prepared to take a gamble on the WC.
Last edited by Gotti on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

metalalloy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Just like I thought, you have no answer. Have you seen Etebo's contract with Stoke to know that he has signed with them? Are you privvy to his DEAL with Stoke?

See how dumb your line of "reasoning" is? :lol:

Las Palmas had an option to sign Etebo at the end of his deal 100% UNDISPUTED FACT.
Las Palmas did not exercise his option at the end of his loan deal 100% FACT.

Feel free to throw as many insults as you wish. It won't change the facts.
Etebo llega en calidad de cedido del Club Desportivo Feirense de la Primera División de Portugal. La UD Las Palmas se reserva la opción de compra del jugador. Puede actuar como mediocentro ofensivo o extremo. A sus 22 años, ya ha sido internacional absoluto con Nigeria.
https://www.udlaspalmas.es/noticias/not ... on-nigeria
“UD Las Palmas reserves the option to purchase the player. He can act as an offensive or extreme midfielder. At 22, he has already been an absolute international with Nigeria.”
However, the 22-year-old has, since moving to Las Palmas on loan in January of this year, been a rare bright spark in what was otherwise a poor season for La Union Deportiva. But, with Las Palmas relegated to Segunda División, the midfielder could again be on the move. Las Palmas may activate their option to buy before selling him on at a profit.
https://www.eurosport.com/football/worl ... tory.shtml

This is the last time i will interface with a clear angel*. Good luck wallowing in stupidity. :taunt:
Thanks for sharing this.

Please, next time warn me that the website is a recipe for blinding. Which kind yellow be that?
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

stupid move...
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Gotti wrote:
smartbrother wrote:Personally I think it’s a good move for etebo
He is right to bet on himself because Talent like his always rises to the top
Again, there's NO real evidence of a Valencia interest (apart from "hints" from his agent)...
Doubtful he would make more money in the English second-tier than playing in the Champions' League.

Accordingly, would fully agree that it's a good move for him if...
(1) Stoke was the only offer on the table, and (2) he's not prepared to take a gamble on the WC.
1. I believe his agent
2. as you’ve pointed out if that was the only offer I don’t know why some are giving him grief over the move
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Rawlings wrote:Naija's best going to division 2?
I tire oooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway.......man must wack. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

1naija wrote:After now, this guy will cry when we drop him after the WC. What sort of rubbish transfers is this?
...............and his useless agents will come here to disturb us.
Anyway..........na average player.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

deanotito wrote:This is actually quite the worrying move....a guy that has a legit shot at starting for us can't get a team in any division 1???
It is a massive..........DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send the clown to the bench.....Nonsense :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: