Why is the board so quiet...guys be good sports

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pastorhotr99
Egg
Egg
Why is the board so quiet...guys be good sports

Post by pastorhotr99 »

Yeah we lost but again most of the objective ones even when being patriotic always knew the manager didn’t have the capability-when last did we play long balls for 90 minutes?

So lets be happy and congratulate the Moroccans for taking their chances and playing a very disciplined game

...circa 1999...
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

pastor we lost but u know when it comes to the head and heart matters, the heart rules and the heart is hurting right now
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

yes, i agree with you, we all saw it coming ever since the brazil game and the more astute of us even before that. but we were secretly hoping that Eguavon would have some input into the game!!! :( :(

it didn't happen and even if we do get out of the group, we won't go far cause CCC thinks this is 1980 and not 2004. Well done morocco, enjoy the moment and we'll see you in 2006.

The worst thing is we haven't got a hope in hell of avenging senegal or cameroun with CCC at the helm. just ain't gonna happen!!! :x :x
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

I notice NONE of CHC have dared show their faces yet. Even the fringe CHC members.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Dodo[/color] wrote:pastor we lost but u know when it comes to the head and heart matters, the heart rules and the heart is hurting right now
I couldn't have put it any better :cry:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!