Onyekuru HANGS again!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Onyekuru HANGS again!!!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://www.dubs.to/beinusa/

Na de one wey consin us be dis. :thumb:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Onyekuru Live

Cmon duuude , shoulda scored that, tried to chip the keeper but failed
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

very solid game, he's causing the defense a ton of problems and creating for his team :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

what a player. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Mo Gbe oooo.....referee don get alert! He awards a PK,as the pk taker runs towards the ball to take the pk he calls for VAR then changes the ball to a drop ball :shock: :shock: :shock: .
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Onyekuru HANGS again!!!!

Post by ohenhen1 »

Now 6-0

I missed Onyekuru goal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Gooooaaaalllll!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally,very well deserved after torturing the defense for 80min with his skill and pace. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 goals in 2 games, top scorer for Gala. I'm sure Bully12 yr old is about to pull the trigger :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Onyekuru na baller :clap: Seeing Onyekuru at Galatasary, Ekong at Udinese, Aina at Torino, Iwobo at Arsenal, Kalu at Bordeaux, Ndidi and Iheanacho at Leicester, Bounaventure at Club Brugge, and Chukwueze and Nwakali hopefully coming through the radar of Villareal and Porto, I predict the days of exploit soon for the super eagles as it was in the 90s era. Trust me there is a potential in the super eagles. Time shall tell !
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote:Now 6-0

I missed Onyekuru goal.

You were busy watching Man u on your shift. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

onovo wrote:Onyekuru na baller :clap: Seeing Onyekuru at Galatasary, Ekong at Udinese, Aina at Torino, Iwobo at Arsenal, Kalu at Bordeaux, Ndidi and Iheanacho at Leicester, Bounaventure at Club Brugge, and Chukwueze and Nwakali hopefully coming through the radar of Villareal and Porto, I predict the days of exploit soon for the super eagles as it was in the 90s era. Trust me there is a potential in the super eagles. Time shall tell !
Exactly what Rohr told us.
OCCUPY NFF!!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Thunder fire Rohr, onyekuru could have made an impact in the WC, now all you clowns supporting the cow brain Rohr want to jump on Onyekuru's team. Thunder fire all of una
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Onyekuru is not clinical in front of goal. But that pace is devastating.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

calm down they played a very poor team, everybody was scoring he scored the 5th goal that should tell you something. He should be scoring the 1st or second as soon as he scored he was subbed. The boy has potential but calm down.
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
onovo wrote:Onyekuru na baller :clap: Seeing Onyekuru at Galatasary, Ekong at Udinese, Aina at Torino, Iwobo at Arsenal, Kalu at Bordeaux, Ndidi and Iheanacho at Leicester, Bounaventure at Club Brugge, and Chukwueze and Nwakali hopefully coming through the radar of Villareal and Porto, I predict the days of exploit soon for the super eagles as it was in the 90s era. Trust me there is a potential in the super eagles. Time shall tell !

Hopefully we getting to the 90s era. Hopefully the likes Yahaya, Awaziem, Awoniyi, Success, Osimhen and Akpan peaks ! I still predict Udoh Akpan over Uzoho as the next big goalkeeper from Nigeria. Akpan is the real deal watch out !.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

9jaMan wrote:Thunder fire Rohr, onyekuru could have made an impact in the WC, now all you clowns supporting the cow brain Rohr want to jump on Onyekuru's team. Thunder fire all of una
Abeg go drink petrol and hug transformer. Onyekuru is da real deal gbo gbo ee patapata? :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

onovo wrote:

Hopefully we getting to the 90s era. Hopefully the likes Yahaya, Awaziem, Awoniyi, Success, Osimhen and Akpan peaks ! I still predict Udoh Akpan over Uzoho as the next big goalkeeper from Nigeria. Akpan is the real deal watch out !.
What’s Allan up to these days?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

onovo wrote:

where does Akpan Play?
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Kongi petrol? That’s lenient he should hug transformers. Onyekuru was injured at awC and had no chance displacing anyone prior to WC. He has his chance now to perform and qualify us for wc
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

9jaMan wrote:Thunder fire Rohr, onyekuru could have made an impact in the WC, now all you clowns supporting the cow brain Rohr want to jump on Onyekuru's team. Thunder fire all of una
Abeg go drink petrol and hug transformer. Onyekuru is da real deal gbo gbo ee patapata? :thumbs:

Typical, you and Rohr are super slow, normal folks already knew Onyekuru is the sh1t since last year. Thunder fire you delayed daft clowns
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

And fast mumu like you would had taken an injured onyekuru ahead of who?
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

[/video]
Edu
Egg
Egg

Post by Edu »

9jaMan wrote:

Typical, you and Rohr are super slow, normal folks already knew Onyekuru is the sh1t since last year. Thunder fire you delayed daft clowns

What if this person you are attacking is actually developmentally delayed in real life. Imagine the pain you may have just caused him. This is unnecessary bro. We should be better than this.