We need ogunjobi back

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kongi the emir
We need ogunjobi back

Post by kongi the emir »

The devil u know is better than the one u dont. Since all this Nfa stuff started the SE have really been set back and all lot of things have being screwed up. As one of his harshest critics i now see the value of the man, he has faults but he does try to get things done. Since he left there has being no friendly games even attempted, Nfa bungled JJ's vote, there is no WC program, no contact with players and so on. Yet we expect CCC to coast to the WC. Without ogunjobi we risk not making it to Germany and it will be poetic justice if we dont make and ends up he didnt do anything wrong.
Omoga
Egg
Egg

Post by Omoga »

Why not hire a monkey?

Immortal Technique will destroy your religion you stupid *Nice Lady*/ You're faker than blue-eyed crackers nailed to a crucifix/
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

You got to be sniffing something out of this earth. Your reason? If did give one I am yet to get it.
kongi the emir

Post by kongi the emir »

Omoga wrote:Why not hire a monkey?

What?? Ur sister needs a job? :lol:
dudu
Egg
Egg

Post by dudu »

The Maradona is back at work, making sure nothing works well without him; hmmmm, staging a comeback.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

dudu wrote:The Maradona is back at work, making sure nothing works well without him; hmmmm, staging a comeback.
And your silly point is?
Egg
Egg

Post by tribalfootball.com »

What a rubbish!!
Jesus loves u
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: We need ogunjobi back

Post by anointed »

kongi the emir wrote:The devil u know is better than the one u dont. Since all this Nfa stuff started the SE have really been set back and all lot of things have being screwed up. As one of his harshest critics i now see the value of the man, he has faults but he does try to get things done. Since he left there has being no friendly games even attempted, Nfa bungled JJ's vote, there is no WC program, no contact with players and so on. Yet we expect CCC to coast to the WC. Without ogunjobi we risk not making it to Germany and it will be poetic justice if we dont make and ends up he didnt do anything wrong.
I don't believe Ogunjobi's absence had anything to do with unorganized friendlies and bungled vote. Rather I think his presence had everything to do with the failures cos both should have been done when TO was on seat b4 December.

The CAF vote has been done since last year and if u r waiting till December 2004 to organize a friedly in February 2005, I wish u success.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe