Young Nigerian goalies

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Young Nigerian goalies

Post by Gotti »

[/video]
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Gotti wrote:[/video]

LOVE TO SEE HIM GET A CHANCE TO BE NIGERIA'S NO. 1 SOMEDAY

Wishing him luck at the professional and international levels. When does the Olympic squad assemble and for those who know what are his chances of making the team and becoming no. 1?
Bell
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Nobody said abandon domestic players. Include all! We are all Nigerians.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
nzeogwu wrote:We need to get one more Of these boys to commit:

Committed:
Spurs: Joseph Oluwayemi.
Fortuna Dusseldorf: Maduka Okoye

Arsenal: Arthur Okonkwo, not committed yet
West Ham: Daniel Jinadu, not committed yet
he was going to be part of the AFCOn, but got injured
[/video]
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I heard there are 2 quality goalies in the league.....Npfl however we don't know their names
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

Committed:

[/video]
Wow. See serious commitment to Nigeria. This guy's blood is Green White Green. This is what I like to see. Just like Iwobi.
God bless him and his family.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Damunk wrote:So what the hell happened to Alan Parcel?
Has he gone the same way as his peer Ian Natchow - unrecognizable? :blink:
He is still delivering his Parcels! Ah ah! Give him time. Life's examination has no time set, you know? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

He failed to deliver.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

How do the "young" local goalies like Oremade, Ogundare, and Adamu Abubakar compare to the foreign based goalies. There is also Jonathan Zaccala the 3rd choice at the U20 world cup.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote:
He failed to deliver.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bell wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Committed:

[/video]
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES (CHECK);, CLUB QUALITY (CHECK); AGE (CHECK); ZEAL (CHECK)

What's left? Give him a chance at the U23 and good luck to him. Hope he progresses to the senior team. Wonder why he never mentioned Balogun. Remind me to watch Dusseldorf next time they're on tv. Meanwhile, NFF should not abandon domestic players.
Bell
Bell

How you go see his team on tv? He plays in the reserves and not in Fortuna's Bundesliga team.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

What has happened to Josh?
Looks like he is one of the young players recently released by his club, Tottenham.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:34 am What has happened to Josh?
Looks like he is one of the young players recently released by his club, Tottenham.
On trial with Portsmouth

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Oluwayemi signs for Portsmouth
[tweet][/tweet]

Mark Ugboh (U19) on the bench for @fcmidtjylland in their Champions league qualifier
[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

GOALKEEPING TALENT EXTENDS AND IS PERMANENTLY PROMOTED
https://www.fcm.dk/nyheder/maalmandstal ... manent-op/
The 18-year-old Nigerian goalkeeper, Mark Ugboh, has signed a five-year contract extension. He is also permanently promoted to the first team squad.

02/09/22
Christian Rothhausen
Photo: Daniel Stentz

In January, FCM signed the young goalkeeper, Mark Ugboh, from the partner club FC Ebedei. Since then, Ugboh has made his presence felt in the U19 team, just as he has regularly trained with the first team and sat on the bench in the Champions League qualifiers against AEK Larnaca and SL Benfica.

Now the club has seen enough to equip the Nigerian goalkeeper with a five-year contract extension. At the same time, he is promoted to the first team squad on a permanent basis.

- Mark is now ready to take the next step in his development and become a permanent part of the first team. Mark completes our goalkeeping team, so that with Elias Olafsson, Jonas Lössl and him we have a good combination of talent and experience, says sporting director Svend Graversen and continues:

- He is an exciting talent with a number of good facets in his game. At the same time, we are happy to be able to implement the first goalkeeper from FC Ebedei in FCM's first team. We look forward to following his development over the next few years, where he will be matched at an even higher level every day.

Mark Ugboh is also very happy about the contract extension, and he is now looking forward to taking the next step in his development.

- It really is a great privilege to train with the first team. When I came here I didn't think it would go so fast and I'm really happy with the improvements I've made. At the same time, I am incredibly proud to have signed a new contract, says Mark Ugboh and continues:

- I am part of a goalkeeping team with two incredibly strong goalkeepers, and I can learn a lot from them. During training they do well and I try to copy them. I'm sure I'll get even better from training with them.

A NATURAL GOALKEEPING TALENT
Goalkeeper coach Lasse Heinze sees great light in Mark Ugboh, and it is now FCM's task to take him to the next step.

- Mark has developed a lot in the last six months. There is still a long way to go, but when he came up here, he had never been given a goalkeeping role before. All the things he possessed were all something he had learned himself. Some of those things are not something you just learn. In the past year, we have focused particularly on his technical level, and he has really embraced that, and he is moving all the time.

- We believe in him, just as we believe in all our other goalkeepers from the academy. Now we need to have further developed Mark, so that hopefully one day he will play matches inside the MCH Arena. He is a calm goalkeeper who, despite his young age, looks like someone who has been in goal all his life. He is an offensive-minded goalkeeper and he has many of the basic things we want to see from our keepers.

The 18-year-old goalkeeper talent has played seven matches for the U19 team, in which he has kept a clean sheet in five of the matches. Six of the matches have been won, while only one has been lost.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Sunset wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:34 pm GOALKEEPING TALENT EXTENDS AND IS PERMANENTLY PROMOTED
https://www.fcm.dk/nyheder/maalmandstal ... manent-op/
The 18-year-old Nigerian goalkeeper, Mark Ugboh, has signed a five-year contract extension. He is also permanently promoted to the first team squad.

02/09/22
Christian Rothhausen
Photo: Daniel Stentz

In January, FCM signed the young goalkeeper, Mark Ugboh, from the partner club FC Ebedei. Since then, Ugboh has made his presence felt in the U19 team, just as he has regularly trained with the first team and sat on the bench in the Champions League qualifiers against AEK Larnaca and SL Benfica.

Now the club has seen enough to equip the Nigerian goalkeeper with a five-year contract extension. At the same time, he is promoted to the first team squad on a permanent basis.

- Mark is now ready to take the next step in his development and become a permanent part of the first team. Mark completes our goalkeeping team, so that with Elias Olafsson, Jonas Lössl and him we have a good combination of talent and experience, says sporting director Svend Graversen and continues:

- He is an exciting talent with a number of good facets in his game. At the same time, we are happy to be able to implement the first goalkeeper from FC Ebedei in FCM's first team. We look forward to following his development over the next few years, where he will be matched at an even higher level every day.

Mark Ugboh is also very happy about the contract extension, and he is now looking forward to taking the next step in his development.

- It really is a great privilege to train with the first team. When I came here I didn't think it would go so fast and I'm really happy with the improvements I've made. At the same time, I am incredibly proud to have signed a new contract, says Mark Ugboh and continues:

- I am part of a goalkeeping team with two incredibly strong goalkeepers, and I can learn a lot from them. During training they do well and I try to copy them. I'm sure I'll get even better from training with them.

A NATURAL GOALKEEPING TALENT
Goalkeeper coach Lasse Heinze sees great light in Mark Ugboh, and it is now FCM's task to take him to the next step.

- Mark has developed a lot in the last six months. There is still a long way to go, but when he came up here, he had never been given a goalkeeping role before. All the things he possessed were all something he had learned himself. Some of those things are not something you just learn. In the past year, we have focused particularly on his technical level, and he has really embraced that, and he is moving all the time.

- We believe in him, just as we believe in all our other goalkeepers from the academy. Now we need to have further developed Mark, so that hopefully one day he will play matches inside the MCH Arena. He is a calm goalkeeper who, despite his young age, looks like someone who has been in goal all his life. He is an offensive-minded goalkeeper and he has many of the basic things we want to see from our keepers.

The 18-year-old goalkeeper talent has played seven matches for the U19 team, in which he has kept a clean sheet in five of the matches. Six of the matches have been won, while only one has been lost.
:clap: :clap: :clap: Maybe, just maybe, he will rescue us from the crappy goalkeeping that we have been condemned to watch for years now.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

What is his height? Denmark produces top GKs so this is good for him.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Third clean sheet in a row for Adeleye as his club sit 3rd on the table!! He has only conceded one goal this season :clap: :clap: :clap:

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Sunset wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:46 pm Third clean sheet in a row for Adeleye as his club sit 3rd on the table!! He has only conceded one goal this season :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Maybe, there is still hope for Nigeria in that department.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

1Naija wont like this at all.... :D
Sunset wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:46 pm Third clean sheet in a row for Adeleye as his club sit 3rd on the table!! He has only conceded one goal this season :clap: :clap: :clap:

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Cito wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:36 pm 1Naija wont like this at all.... :D

Is the goalie related to Jagaban or from Ibadan?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

'Gate Sign 'Keeper Jinadu
https://www.margate-fc.co.uk/news/07-oc ... per-Jinadu

Margate Football Club can confirm the signing of goalkeeper Dan Jinadu on dual registration from National League South side Dartford.

The 20-year-old shot stopper spent the 2021/22 season with Barnsley where he impressed largely for the U23 side after joining from West Ham.

After departing Oakwell, Jinadu linked up with Dartford where he has played back-up to the Darts current number one Joe Young.

On the signing, Manager Andy Drury said, “I am pleased to have signed Dan on a dual registration with Dartford in time for our trip in the FA Trophy to Billericay.

“Dan is an exciting young keeper that can have a big future in the game and we hope to be able to play a part in developing that further”.

Dan will be available for selection at Billericay Town on Saturday.

Everyone at Hartsdown Park would like to welcome him to the club.