AKPEYI

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AKPEYI

Post by fabio »

airwolex wrote:
fabio wrote:
airwolex wrote:Jittery Apkeyi is a stop-gap. He wasn't tested in the game at all. The clean sheets don't tell the story.
Please tell us the story......
Isn't there a cricket game you should be playing?
Egbon, India vs West Indies today, is not exciting because West Indies are not of the WC.

We are planning a trip to South Africa next Jan or Feb for the Cricket u-19 WC with Naija playing. Would you like to join us?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

fabio wrote:
airwolex wrote:
fabio wrote:
airwolex wrote:Jittery Apkeyi is a stop-gap. He wasn't tested in the game at all. The clean sheets don't tell the story.
Please tell us the story......
Isn't there a cricket game you should be playing?
Egbon, India vs West Indies today, is not exciting because West Indies are not of the WC.

We are planning a trip to South Africa next Jan or Feb for the Cricket u-19 WC with Naija playing. Would you like to join us?
To watch cricket? Baba...I go come sha, but i no go watch una. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Akpeyi (as usual) exuded the stability and confidence of a deer crossing the road during morning rush hour traffic. He has kept 2 clean sheets because he has had bugger all to do in those games (except take goal kicks). Even then late in the game yesterday, he managed to fire a couple of flat daisy cutter goal kicks low - straight to Guinea players!