FORUM RULES!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

GG of G wrote:Sorry for your loss BigP. very sad. I remember the 2 or 3 times in Warri when I returned to my house after a burglary. Everything all over the place. And then the 2 Armed robbery experience before I fled the city I called home for 11 years. Very terrible experience. Don't worry, it just means you are getting an upgrade on your stuff....
:thumbs:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Una no dey recognise seniority for this place. :mad:

We the Key Patriotic Original Members Organisation (KPOMO) hereby reject this attempt at hijacking the polity, and call on the international community, Amnesty International and stakeholders at home and diaspora to stand with us at this time.

P.s congrats to the new Admins and Mods

P.p.s Does Tru Blak know that Camex is now a Moderator :biggrin:

P.p.p.s Camex you have acquired a new set of co-workers :biggrin:
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Congrats
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
rafflick
Egg
Egg

Post by rafflick »

AreaDaddy wrote:Una no dey recognise seniority for this place. :mad:

We the Key Patriotic Original Members Organisation (KPOMO) hereby reject this attempt at hijacking the polity, and call on the international community, Amnesty International and stakeholders at home and diaspora to stand with us at this time.

P.s congrats to the new Admins and Mods

P.p.s Does Tru Blak know that Camex is now a Moderator :biggrin:

P.p.p.s Camex you have acquired a new set of co-workers :biggrin:
Agbero, your face still dey scare small pikins
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

From one of the etcheram group, I wanna say thanks to Uncle Cellular for a wonderful job well done leading this amazing CE family :clap: :clap: . Proud to be a member here though limited in my participation in recent years.
Congrats to all the new Mods and Admins, Godspeed in overseeing the affairs of this house. Super excited about what the new platform portends :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Cellular wrote:STATE OF THE FORUM

Hello Forumers,

On behalf of the Administrative team and the team of Moderators, I will like to thank each and every Forumer for the support they have shown the team and for keeping Cyber Eagles thriving. We have all grown through the years from the noble effort of our founder Alhaji Johan Allard, a Swedish teenager who 25 years ago set up a webpage that transmuted to what we have today, popularly known as Cyber Eagles. To the efforts of our first board and Chief Larry Ashagbe for our domain name and so many other contributions, Rogba, President IAG, High Chief Suya and the Admin and Moderators, too many to list. The Forumers who have not only donated their time but their resources towards the up keep of the site. I really have to single out Yujam for his tireless effort in making the site run. To Juventuss for footing part of the hosting bill and the technical support from Nanijoe and the rest of the Admin team. This list can't be complete if we don't list the capo himself, Don Babafad and the very first original Cabal, the Mama Calabar Technical Committee made up of, CIC very old boy, Ayo, DaMunk, Waffi, Sir V, Larry, Princeless, Chokpesi, Gotti, HeavyD, TheYeyeman* (don't believe he is a real member...hasn't paid his dues in years), etc. Our Wassupians from US led by a man who starts a fight in an empty room, Uncle 1Naija and his ragtag of miscreants known as UBA, ably or should I say disablely assisted by Chief Ogbunigwe. We also have Prof. Enugu II leading the intellectuals and the sane ones, and no, Txj, you no follow join. In our Northern USA branch aka Canada we have the tortoise himself, Prof., Ohsee who is always looking to catch someone in a fabu. He has some sort of running lovefest with his Dr. Sabinus that no one can really explain. There are too many characters on Cyber Eagles to list. Each with his own unique style. To the ones that I didn't list, you belong in the echeteram echeteram group...please, no vex. Without you guys/gals we won't be around. Always willing to contribute by not only posting but answering the call whenever we needed funding. We appreciate the contributions. We keep transitioning, gaining new members and losing old members. Some we lost due to their untimely demise and some just outgrew this place. There are several characters that make CE what it is. From our Chief Contributing Editor to our news hound and resident GMB booster, Chief Lolly to the forum irritant, BigTurkey, my personal Ifa Priest, Emir Kongi Jaffa Joffa, they all contribute in their own way in making this site what we are today. To all and each member, I say thank you.

I wanted to use this medium to let the Forumers know that we are in the process of revamping the site. The plan is to undertake a system-wide upgrade that will see us running new software that will have the functionalities that other discussion and forums have. We intend to do it seamlessly (migrating old posts, and post count, etc) and will first test run it before we ALL adopt it. A schedule has not been drawn up yet but in the next weeks, we will start the design and modification of the software platform we intend to use. It is my hope that we will have it ready to roll out by the start of the new football season.

On another note, it gives me great pleasure to introduce to the forum the new additions to our Moderator and Administrative team. Please, join me in welcoming the following forumers to the Moderating and Administrative team:

MODERATORS
Kalani Jr.
Ohenhen1
Fabio
Imehjunior
Rafflick
Aruako1
Orion
Cchinukw
TheDunamis
Camex

ADMINISTRATORS
Truetalk
King Futcha
SylverEagles

Thank you and God bless.

Cellular
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Good job Cellular for keeping this place afloat. This may be the only way you redeemed yourself for unleashing your Uncle OBJ on Naija and defending him all over the place. :)
Thanks for your hard work. Keep up the good work. We are here to support you if you need the help.
The addition of theDunamis is long overdue. What an asset we have on this site.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

I join MD in congratulating the administrative team for job well done. They have done a heck of a job managing not just the site but the varied personalities that contribute content. Great job!!! One of the key innovations is dedicating a forum to Nigerian football ONLY. Keep up the good work!
Mister Dolly wrote:From one of the etcheram group, I wanna say thanks to Uncle Cellular for a wonderful job well done leading this amazing CE family :clap: :clap: . Proud to be a member here though limited in my participation in recent years.
Congrats to all the new Mods and Admins, Godspeed in overseeing the affairs of this house. Super excited about what the new platform portends :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Cellular wrote:STATE OF THE FORUM

Hello Forumers,

On behalf of the Administrative team and the team of Moderators, I will like to thank each and every Forumer for the support they have shown the team and for keeping Cyber Eagles thriving. We have all grown through the years from the noble effort of our founder Alhaji Johan Allard, a Swedish teenager who 25 years ago set up a webpage that transmuted to what we have today, popularly known as Cyber Eagles. To the efforts of our first board and Chief Larry Ashagbe for our domain name and so many other contributions, Rogba, President IAG, High Chief Suya and the Admin and Moderators, too many to list. The Forumers who have not only donated their time but their resources towards the up keep of the site. I really have to single out Yujam for his tireless effort in making the site run. To Juventuss for footing part of the hosting bill and the technical support from Nanijoe and the rest of the Admin team. This list can't be complete if we don't list the capo himself, Don Babafad and the very first original Cabal, the Mama Calabar Technical Committee made up of, CIC very old boy, Ayo, DaMunk, Waffi, Sir V, Larry, Princeless, Chokpesi, Gotti, HeavyD, TheYeyeman* (don't believe he is a real member...hasn't paid his dues in years), etc. Our Wassupians from US led by a man who starts a fight in an empty room, Uncle 1Naija and his ragtag of miscreants known as UBA, ably or should I say disablely assisted by Chief Ogbunigwe. We also have Prof. Enugu II leading the intellectuals and the sane ones, and no, Txj, you no follow join. In our Northern USA branch aka Canada we have the tortoise himself, Prof., Ohsee who is always looking to catch someone in a fabu. He has some sort of running lovefest with his Dr. Sabinus that no one can really explain. There are too many characters on Cyber Eagles to list. Each with his own unique style. To the ones that I didn't list, you belong in the echeteram echeteram group...please, no vex. Without you guys/gals we won't be around. Always willing to contribute by not only posting but answering the call whenever we needed funding. We appreciate the contributions. We keep transitioning, gaining new members and losing old members. Some we lost due to their untimely demise and some just outgrew this place. There are several characters that make CE what it is. From our Chief Contributing Editor to our news hound and resident GMB booster, Chief Lolly to the forum irritant, BigTurkey, my personal Ifa Priest, Emir Kongi Jaffa Joffa, they all contribute in their own way in making this site what we are today. To all and each member, I say thank you.

I wanted to use this medium to let the Forumers know that we are in the process of revamping the site. The plan is to undertake a system-wide upgrade that will see us running new software that will have the functionalities that other discussion and forums have. We intend to do it seamlessly (migrating old posts, and post count, etc) and will first test run it before we ALL adopt it. A schedule has not been drawn up yet but in the next weeks, we will start the design and modification of the software platform we intend to use. It is my hope that we will have it ready to roll out by the start of the new football season.

On another note, it gives me great pleasure to introduce to the forum the new additions to our Moderator and Administrative team. Please, join me in welcoming the following forumers to the Moderating and Administrative team:

MODERATORS
Kalani Jr.
Ohenhen1
Fabio
Imehjunior
Rafflick
Aruako1
Orion
Cchinukw
TheDunamis
Camex

ADMINISTRATORS
Truetalk
King Futcha
SylverEagles

Thank you and God bless.

Cellular
Last edited by Enugu II on Mon May 02, 2022 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg
Re: FORUM RULES!!!

Post by Akure4Life »

Instead of locking a thread. Why not send the poster a private chat to make changes to the post?

If he or she refuses. Then lock the thread
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.