Nigeria 1vs 2 Algeria: FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria 1vs 2 Algeria: FT

Post by DIMKA76 »

I didn't post much before this game as I felt this Naija coach does not respond or anticipate danger. He reacts after the game don finish.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
dhoney
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria 1 vs 1 Algeria: Second half

Post by dhoney »

oloye wrote:First thing to do is to fire that hopeless coach.
Yes sir. Someone was saying few days ago that the yeye Coach should stop calling us underdog..that psychologically placed you at a disadvantage to even most teams you are even better than.
If only the crazy FA can give our LA coach the kind of support they have given this yeye man, we wouldn`t be in this position.
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Enyeama or Uzoho would have saved that FK. The Goalkeeper was not the Goalkeeper you find on a championship level side. Mboli was solid. Akpeyi is rubbish. That is why Algeria will win the African cup of nations.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:Please I hope you guys open Ndidi threads o....
When you can’t blame Mikel it’s on to Ndidi. Na wa.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

nigeria has a loooooooooong way to go
cannot play the ball out from the back
cannot defend....
no strikers....
no creative midfielders......
no goalkeeper
the majority of players cannot even demonstrate basic technical abilities...
no coach....
Last edited by Gooner1 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

For me the only oil that would heal my pain is when I read or hear the news that this dud called a coach is fired. He is nothing more than a PE master.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Deserved win for Algeria. Rohr has a lot to answer for. Did little to influence the game in favor of SE..

Make we go collect our usual Bronze..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Rohr's decision to sub Chukwueze cost us this game. He should be fired immediately.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Mister Dolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:I knew it. Goalie just focus on your side.
You want to blame the goalie for that?
The goalie should always protect the weak side
I see these goals all the time in the EPL, did you see how hard he hit it...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
chif456
Egg
Egg

Post by chif456 »

Hindsight is 20/20.

People had been clamoring for Onyekuru and he came on. Coach possibly wanted something different. Chukwueze had a ineffective game so was not surprised he pulled him he left experience in the event of penalties.
peppersoup wrote:The better team won. Taking Samu out was stupid. The passion he brought to that game was priceless. Could have taken Musa out instead ofSamu
chif456
Egg
Egg

Post by chif456 »

Hindsight is 20/20.

People had been clamoring for Onyekuru and he came on. Coach possibly wanted something different. Chukwueze had a ineffective game so was not surprised he pulled him he left experience in the event of penalties.
peppersoup wrote:The better team won. Taking Samu out was stupid. The passion he brought to that game was priceless. Could have taken Musa out instead ofSamu
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

ohenhen1 wrote:Enyeama or Uzoho would have saved that FK. The Goalkeeper was not the Goalkeeper you find on a championship level side. Mboli was solid. Akpeyi is rubbish. That is why Algeria will win the African cup of nations.
That goal would have beaten the best of the best sef Oga. Our coach is still living in the past with his approach to games
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

dhoney wrote:
Yes sir. Someone was saying few days ago that the yeye Coach should stop calling us underdog..that psychologically placed you at a disadvantage to even most teams you are even better than.
If only the crazy FA can give our LA coach the kind of support they have given this yeye man, we wouldn`t be in this position.
One sub in the 77th minute. He is s poor in game manger. Also poor offensive coach.

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

So, while Algeria was busy overrunning our midfield, some of you were busy glorifying Etebo. What else is new? Certainly, let’s bring back Rohr so the media and fans can continue to dictate who gets to play for the SuperEagles. Well done :!:

Cheers.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

green4life wrote:Lmao @ Akpeyi positioning on that pk. Practically invited the goal.
I questioned that too. This is the upteeth time he has done this stupid positioning of himself during free kicks. I keep wondering who his goal keeping coach is!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Oga Zee, which Chukwueze, the one who did what throughout his time on the field? Spectator for the most of it. Not sure exactly sure what he did to devastating effect whilst gracing the wing with his mirage. Love a newcomer just as much as any other, but, truth be told. He did nothing.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

dhoney wrote:
Had nothing to do with any psychology, we were simply not good enough on the field tactically. Perhaps he meant underdog tactically.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Mister Dolly wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
The goalie should always protect the weak side
Or have a player positioned on that side of the goal line.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:
Did you see his positioning?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

In fact I knew exactly where Mahrez would put it...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

dhoney wrote:
They played like underdogs.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Well Nigeria, another golden Bronze.

Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

Odas wrote:Does it mean a better keeper would not have saved the kick? The goal was scored at the end of the post where our keeper is
No. He gambled like all keepers do - he took a step to the left to give himself a chance if Mahrez managed to go over the wall. Mahrez also gambled by going to the keeper's corner. Had the keeper stood his ground , we would all be saying it was a bad free kick - straight into the keeper's hand...
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009