I thought I had retired this name

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
I thought I had retired this name

Post by cic old boy »

$ia$ia
All hail the almighty dollar
For a few dollars more
A fistful of dollars
It's all about the Benjamins
How could I get some Dead Presidents
Mo' money, mo' problems
If ain't making dollars, it ain't making sense
I'm all about the dollar, who da f*ck is 50 Cent
B*tch better have my money
Trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents
For the love of money
http://www.naijiant.com/
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: I thought I had retired this name

Post by john12 »

Innocent until proven guilty. Someone might accuse you of some wrongdoing tomorrow
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

So you had an agenda!

After reading through the other thread, I was so ashamed to be associated with a lot of you guys by forum....tufiakwa
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

For years on CE I heard this man was a crooked thief! i tried to block it out of my head. Cheii! I am truly disappointed. To ruin your entire career and legacy, and render yourself unemployable. smh.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Same man got banned for age fraud when he was U20.

NIGERIA IS JUST A MESS!!
I PITY THIS COUNTRY
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

chief nfachairman wrote:Same man got banned for age fraud when he was U20.

NIGERIA IS JUST A MESS!!
I PITY THIS COUNTRY
Siasia has made mistakes and is known to collect bribe to include players on his teams like most Nigeria coaches do but match fixing is on another level. That one is unforgivable but I will still give him the benefit of the doubt until he exhausts every avenue of defending himself by appeal and the courts.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Lolly wrote:

NIGERIA IS JUST A MESS!!
I PITY THIS COUNTRY
Siasia has made mistakes and is known to collect bribe to include players on his teams like most Nigeria coaches do but match fixing is on another level. That one is unforgivable but I will still give him the benefit of the doubt until he exhausts every avenue of defending himself by appeal and the courts.
According to a football agent friend of mine, Siasia is the most corrupt person that ever coached Nigeria.
During the preparation of the 2005 U-20 world cup, he paid Siasia $3,000 to play his player in a friendly match. The agent said the money was not the issue but Siasia's attitude about the whole thing was shocking. As soon as the agent entered Siasia's hotel room, Siasia started asking did you come with the money?.....where is the money?
Amo is another corrupt guy, this same agent showed me some text messages from Amo.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Sir V wrote:
Lolly wrote:

NIGERIA IS JUST A MESS!!
I PITY THIS COUNTRY
According to a football agent friend of mine, Siasia is the most corrupt person that ever coached Nigeria.
During the preparation of the 2005 U-20 world cup, he paid Siasia $3,000 to play his player in a friendly match. The agent said the money was not the issue but Siasia's attitude about the whole thing was shocking. As soon as the agent entered Siasia's hotel room, Siasia started asking did you come with the money?.....where is the money?
Amo is another corrupt guy, this same agent showed me some text messages from Amo.
If so he had a good run and now it’s up,he didn’t want to leave football so football left him!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Sir V wrote:
Lolly wrote:

NIGERIA IS JUST A MESS!!
I PITY THIS COUNTRY
During the preparation of the 2005 U-20 world cup, he paid Siasia $3,000 to play his player in a friendly match. The agent said the money was not the issue but Siasia's attitude about the whole thing was shocking. As soon as the agent entered Siasia's hotel room, Siasia started asking where is the money?... did you come with the money?
Bros, I won’t call him the most corrupt. They all did it. Siasia just had more opportunities to coach youth teams than the others.

But match fixing na another level. I really hope he is innocent.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Lolly wrote:
Bros, I won’t call him the most corrupt. They all did it. Siasia just had more opportunities to coach youth teams than the others.

Another person has tried to make this distinction b/w match fixing and selling squad places. They are both bribery. They are both attempts to undermine your team. If you can call up an undeserving player for money, you can take part in allowing an undeserving team to win for money. Both are acts of sabotage with money at the centre. Nigerians seem to have this tendency of making allowances for what they see as "small" corruption.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:So you had an agenda!

After reading through the other thread, I was so ashamed to be associated with a lot of you guys by forum....tufiakwa
Of course, I have an agenda! I hate corruption! I see you are not ashamed to associate with crooks. I'm not surprised.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

john12 wrote:Innocent until proven guilty. Someone might accuse you of some wrongdoing tomorrow
Breaking news: He has already been found guilty and punishment dished out - life ban!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

cic old boy wrote:
Lolly wrote:

Another person has tried to make this distinction b/w match fixing and selling squad places. They are both bribery. They are both attempts to undermine your team. If you can call up an undeserving player for money, you can take part in allowing an undeserving team to win for money. Both are acts of sabotage with money at the centre. Nigerians seem to have this tendency of making allowances for what they see as "small" corruption.
Agree they are both bribery but I just can’t see anything worse than throwing a match. Keshi did deals to include certain players in his ANC squad but still won the trophy. Imagine if he took money to throw matches?

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

To me it is black and white in this kind of cases. Unless his family or life was threatened, there is no excuse. People who do this are scum, traitors to their nation.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sir V wrote:
Lolly wrote:

NIGERIA IS JUST A MESS!!
I PITY THIS COUNTRY
So we should take your words are gospel truth...this your friend , is also corrupt? why pay money eh? In fact show us a video or recording...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

He might be a bribe-taking coach but he is not being charged with taking bribes.

He is charged with allegedly accepting to fix a match.

No evidence of the match he actually fixed or evidence that he received money to fix a match.

But carry on. It is easy to lampoon him even when he didn't get a chance to defend himself.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Cellular wrote:He might be a bribe-taking coach but he is not being charged with taking bribes.

He is charged with allegedly accepting to fix a match.

No evidence of the match he actually fixed or evidence that he received money to fix a match.

But carry on. It is easy to lampoon him even when he didn't get a chance to defend himself.
Accepting to fix a match in exchange for a bribe. All in character. He is required to report any attempt to undermine the game. And he was given a chance to defend himself. There is no defence for enemies of football.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Thank God I gave up on Nigeria/Nigerians a long time ago. These creatures are inhuman and heartless set of beings. I see life is happening for these clowns with their crab in a barrel mentality even with the so called educated(sic) folks.
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

[/video]
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

cic old boy wrote:[/video]
I like the NEW JACK CITY'S ONE BETTER

[/video]
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Thank God I gave up on Nigeria/Nigerians a long time ago.
These creatures are inhuman and heartless set of beings. I see life is happening for these clowns with their crab in a barrel mentality
even with the so called educated(sic) folks.
With regards the highlighted, what brings you to CE, a Nigeria website?
You seem to be confused. Please get a drink, a piece of a$$, and a nap. Then, come again!!!
:ohmy: :shock: :?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sir V wrote:
Lolly wrote:

NIGERIA IS JUST A MESS!!
I PITY THIS COUNTRY
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kai!! I just pictured it in my head. Tufiakwa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
Lolly wrote:

In fact, they are actually both the same. selling places on your team to a player who is crap is actually match-fixing-- because you are literally giving the opposition the chance to defeat the useless team you have selected.