Conte Sends Scout To Turkey To Watch Victor Moses

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Conte Sends Scout To Turkey To Watch Victor Moses

Post by iworo »

Conte Sends Scout To Turkey To Watch Former Super Eagles Winger

With days left to the closure of the summer transfer window, Inter Milan quest of capturing former Super Eagles winger, Victor Moses appears to be nearing an end after manager, Antonio Conte sent some of his technical crew to watch the game between Fenerbahce and Gazisehir Gaziantep FK today (Monday).

The Nigerian winger was converted to a wing-back with great success during Conte’s two-year stint at Stamford Bridge, making 34 appearances as the Blues won the Premier League title during his first year in charge.

Moses, who was part of the Super Eagles squad that won the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa after the team pipped Burkina Faso 1-0 in the final, is expected to be selected by Fernabache coach Ersun Yanal for tonight’s game.

Soccernet.ng learnt that Conte is keen on signing Moses in order to mould a side capable of not just challenging in Europe, but also one to close the gap on eight-time defending Serie A champions Juventus.

The Italians would have to negotiate both with Chelsea and Fener, given the 28-year still has 12 months remaining on his loan deal, but it is thought a package can be put together to enable 28-year-old Moses to join Inter.

https://soccernet.ng/2019/08/conte-send ... inger.html
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Conte Sends Scout To Turkey To Watch Victor Moses

Post by furiously frank »

Let it go. V. Moses is not going anywhere. He will most likely see out his Chelsea contract.chop and quench
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

who writes these things and who believes these things?

Conte who coached the 28 yr old and knows him first hand, needs a scout to go watch the 28 yr old and come back to report to him :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: trust the OP to post junk
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote::rotf: trust the OP to post junk
I'm sure your mom wouldn't approve of your foul mouth and I bet she didn't raise you to always speak this way. Don't worry, I'll keep praying for you, okay?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

iworo wrote:
I'm sure your mom wouldn't approve of your foul mouth and I bet she didn't raise you to always speak this way. Don't worry, I'll keep praying for you, okay?
it is not my fault you posted junk... you are a copy paste bot.... so Conte who played Moses for 2 full seasons, will send a scout to watch him :lol: :lol: :lol: this is a perfect example of a very poor critical thinking skills. one may question your thinking power and abilities to analyze issues intelligently .in fact Conte called the website you posted and he sat down with you and said iworo copy paste this while i send scout to watch moses..you see your life...smh..learn to think before you spam or troll this forum with JJ( junk Journalism )
SuperEagles

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:
it is not my fault you posted junk... you are a copy paste bot.... so Conte who played Moses for 2 full seasons, will send a scout to watch him :lol: :lol: :lol: this is a perfect example of a very poor critical thinking skills. one may question your thinking power and abilities to analyze issues intelligently .in fact Conte called the website you posted and he sat down with you and said iworo copy paste this while i send scout to watch moses..you see your life...smh..learn to think before you spam or troll this forum with JJ( junk Journalism )
Even though you may have a point, why question a person's intelligence? You seem to do that alot. It makes me think that you probably have deep rooted insecurities about your own intelligence that the only way to feel adequate or secure is to belittle others intelligence. Projection maybe? Who knows!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:
Even though you may have a point, why question a person's intelligence? You seem to do that alot. It makes me think that you probably have deep rooted insecurities about your own intelligence that the only way to feel adequate or secure is to belittle others intelligence. Projection maybe? Who knows!
this alone concludes you lack any adequate energy to channel you brain power, who comes around and mixes critical thinking with insecurities. SMH ...bottomline the fact you indicated iworo's copy paste thread makes no sense, then that alone should conclude how poorly iworo analyzes any article... How can a manager who coached someone for 2 full seasons, send scouts to monitor that said player....shows a lazy mental reasoning
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:
It is a recurring theme with a few members on here. They attack anyone who has a contrary opinion to theirs. I understand some posts are head scratching in nature or just plain nonsense, there are better ways to call attention to them than insults.

Anyways its high time discussions are carried out here without garnishing it with insults. I hope we will see the day of plain discussion with ribbing that doesn't devolve into gutter attitudes and words. One can only dream.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cito wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:
It is a recurring theme with a few members on here. They attack anyone who has a contrary opinion to theirs. I understand some posts are head scratching in nature or just plain nonsense, there are better ways to call attention to them than insults.

Anyways its high time discussions are carried out here without garnishing it with insults. I hope we will see the day of plain discussion with ribbing that doesn't devolve into gutter attitudes and words. One can only dream.
The thing is the OP didn't even write the story all he did was post it and cite his source, why should they be getting insulted? If you have an issue with the report take it up with the reporter, abi we shouldn't post stories about Nigerian footballers on CE anymore? Or we should poll and make sure majority of people agree with the story before we post it? CE na real wa these days...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ this dude is so blind he just did the same thing he accused someone off.... smh..I have left you assnal spammers alone, sotey you come here to find trouble :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

back to the topic..I think it is time we all called out JJ..this post is a typical example of JJ..pure trash article from that Nigerian website.... the OP enjoys posting crap...If i see a crap article I will complain about..either you ignore it or get the stepping....yes i am talking to the eyeservice who posted before this post
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
Cito wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:

The thing is the OP didn't even write the story all he did was post it and cite his source, why should they be getting insulted? If you have an issue with the report take it up with the reporter, abi we shouldn't post stories about Nigerian footballers on CE anymore? Or we should poll and make sure majority of people agree with the story before we post it? CE na real wa these days...
who invited you here?
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:^ this dude is so blind he just did the same thing he accused someone off.... smh..I have left you assnal spammers alone, sotey you come here to find trouble :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

back to the topic..I think it is time we all called out JJ..this post is a typical example of JJ..pure trash article from that Nigerian website.... the OP enjoys posting crap...If i see a crap article I will complain about..either you ignore it or get the stepping....yes i am talking to the eyeservice who posted before this post
You know Maceo4 na... The guy's intelligence leaves a lot to be desired. I said it many years ago, that the only way to read his post is in derision. The guys na k-leg. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

some of you people are so funny, yall can insult people, etc ....however when they yawa una small, yall get so sensitive and start writing essays...some of us can stand our ground , we do not need to gang and beg for help..only weak men cry for help, looking for approval from other forumers,,,, ajebutters...my goodness...if you cannot take it don't dish it...this OP is a coward and a cry baby
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Cito wrote:
highbury wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:

who invited you here?
Just passing by o, continue :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:^ this dude is so blind he just did the same thing he accused someone off.... smh..I have left you assnal spammers alone, sotey you come here to find trouble :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

You know Maceo4 na... The guy's intelligence leaves a lot to be desired. I said it many years ago, that the only way to read his post is in derision. The guys na k-leg. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
can you imagine all these sisi boys who are so sensitive, they cry , they insult families etc when the yabbies enter them belly..like say that wan go enter :lol: :lol: it cracks me up , you know when they go that way that means the yabbis enter well well..i crack up so much when e enter them.... just look at them tickling each other and crying
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote:

See your life, comment wasn't even about me, but at least I know I dey on your mind kampe! :clap: :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mace i told you to get out of this thread... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
SuperEagles

achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Bigpokey24 wrote:some of you people are so funny, yall can insult people, etc ....however when they yawa una small, yall get so sensitive and start writing essays...some of us can stand our ground , we do not need to gang and beg for help..only weak men cry for help, looking for approval from other forumers,,,, ajebutters...my goodness...if you cannot take it don't dish it...this OP is a coward and a cry baby
KPOM!
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

See your life, comment wasn't even about me, but at least I know I dey on your mind kampe! :clap: :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It was about you! Abeg close your legs, see as this place just dey smell. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:mace i told you to get out of this thread... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Sorry sir! As I no get plane ticket for you make I leave o :arrow:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
iworo wrote:

Oh lordy lordy! Boy, you can be time consuming and mentally draining....gosh! It's like trying to play chess with a pigeon — it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and struts around like it won. They say, arguing with a numskull on the internet is like wrestling a pig; you both get dirty, and the pig likes it :D . Have a nice weekend, BOY!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Never knew you played chess with a pigeon...now that says a lot...
SuperEagles