NFF President Amaju Pinnick Out To Woo Saka For Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

User avatar
Damunk
Moderator
Posts: 45747
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK

Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Out To Woo Saka For Nigeria

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:you are a major embarrassment to the forum
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
fabio
Moderator
Posts: 11150
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Location: loughborough.

Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Out To Woo Saka For Nigeria

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:I've told you not to be lazy and go and do your research.
We can't be force feeding you for ever. :taunt: :taunt:
It's time to put this matter to a logical conclusion. You have conducted the research and decided to keep findings secret for reasons best known. The research must have proven otherwise :D :D :D hence the reluctant to share the results :) :)

More than 22 HB players. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
User avatar
Damunk
Moderator
Posts: 45747
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK

Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Out To Woo Saka For Nigeria

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:I've told you not to be lazy and go and do your research.
We can't be force feeding you for ever. :taunt: :taunt:
It's time to put this matter to a logical conclusion. You have conducted the research and decided to keep findings secret for reasons best known. The research must have proven otherwise :D :D :D hence the reluctant to share the results :) :)

More than 22 HB players. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
This thing is easy.
Just spend 10-15 minutes looking for invited players to the SE over the last three years.
You are telling me the info is not available.

Let's just say it doesn't seem like you really want to find it. How hard can it be?

What have you found so far?
Nobody, abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18487
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Out To Woo Saka For Nigeria

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:You are all going apeshytt over a report that has no context.

When and where did the Rohr quote come from?
It doesn't even sound like words from his mouth yet its supposed to be a direct quote.
The quote makes claims without any evidence.
Anyone could have written it on their toilet seat and published it on the net.

See as y'all are having a stroke over fake news. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
A slave always knows the sound of his masters voice. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dr. Dunce to the defense of his white lord and personal savior! :lol: :lol:
You obviously have a complex, projecting your deep racial insecurities onto others.
Slave this, slave that.
Which world do you live in, son?

We know your type. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Massa Massa, is that you! Massa Massa I be hearing your voice in my dreams, Massa! I be hear it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: shameless slave!
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Cellular
Site Admin
Posts: 50257
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Out To Woo Saka For Nigeria

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Here we go lolol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bia BigTurkey, what is the origin of you referring to **** as ****?
Can't you type his name?

Abi your compura is censoring the name?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
User avatar
Damunk
Moderator
Posts: 45747
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK

Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Out To Woo Saka For Nigeria

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:You are all going apeshytt over a report that has no context.

When and where did the Rohr quote come from?
It doesn't even sound like words from his mouth yet its supposed to be a direct quote.
The quote makes claims without any evidence.
Anyone could have written it on their toilet seat and published it on the net.

See as y'all are having a stroke over fake news. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
A slave always knows the sound of his masters voice. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dr. Dunce to the defense of his white lord and personal savior! :lol: :lol:
You obviously have a complex, projecting your deep racial insecurities onto others.
Slave this, slave that.
Which world do you live in, son?

We know your type. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Massa Massa, is that you! Massa Massa I be hearing your voice in my dreams, Massa! I be hear it! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: shameless slave!
I say we know your type.
Like the loudest gaybashers, you have secret 'issues'.
Let me make u laugh even louder: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oya, outlaugh me! :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
Damunk
Moderator
Posts: 45747
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK

Re: NFF President Amaju Pinnick Out To Woo Saka For Nigeria

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Here we go lolol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bia BigTurkey, what is the origin of you referring to **** as ****?
Can't you type his name?

Abi your compura is censoring the name?
He has spelling difficulties.
Today na Roar, tomorrow na Roor. Yesterday it was Raw.
So e kuku use style avoid am patapata. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Post Reply