U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia....

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:50 am
Gotti wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:59 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:49 am Uncle, its been a while. You seem to be very angry. I thought after 3 years, your anger would have subsided. But you are still angry. A 58 year old man, angry at a small child. Take it easy Uncle, please. Take it easy. I know the economy is very tough and the Bichi family will go on Christmas vacation again this week. And Abba Bichi will unwrap a new Mercedes GT 4-door as his Christmas present, and this hurts you. A child, living the life you always wanted but couldnt attain. Take it easy, Uncle. It will be well. :D
Your crude worship of money is a sad self-commentary (ironically, wealthy isn’t one of the things it says about you)… :taunt:

Meanwhile, pull out your head which is implanted so far up Bichi’s arse as to enable you give him an oral colonoscopy and stay on the SUBSTANTIVE topic of Abba Bichi’s fabled “Valencia” career. Is there another FC Valencia in Abuja?! LMAO!!
:rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I thought I was the only one that noticed dumbfo driver had a perverted sexual fetish.
Check his posts, you can’t miss it.
Creepy.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:59 am
danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:49 am Uncle, its been a while. You seem to be very angry. I thought after 3 years, your anger would have subsided. But you are still angry. A 58 year old man, angry at a small child. Take it easy Uncle, please. Take it easy. I know the economy is very tough and the Bichi family will go on Christmas vacation again this week. And Abba Bichi will unwrap a new Mercedes GT 4-door as his Christmas present, and this hurts you. A child, living the life you always wanted but couldnt attain. Take it easy, Uncle. It will be well. :D
Your crude worship of money is a sad self-commentary (ironically, wealthy isn’t one of the things it says about you)… :taunt:

Meanwhile, pull out your head which is implanted so far up Bichi’s arse as to enable you give him an oral colonoscopy and stay on the SUBSTANTIVE topic of Abba Bichi’s fabled “Valencia” career. Is there another FC Valencia in Abuja?! LMAO!!
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Dumbfo, you’ve been outed.
It was always coming….
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:27 am
Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:00 am
waka-man wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:57 pm

I’m so confused right now… what are we talking about?
Danfo is an insecure small man, real high value men don't toot their horns much less on a faceless platform where nobody gives a shitt about your delusions :rotf:
Hehehe.. my brother, you watched Insecure too? I didnt want to say anything before, but since you asked -- it is true, I dated Issa Rae for 2 years around when she started season 1 of Insecure. Honestly, she was a good girlfriend, but every time I spent the night at her condo, it was hell. it was hell, my brother! I wont like to you. She has this horn that she keeps under her bed and exactly at 3:41 am in the morning, she will wake up and toot the horn! It was soooooo loud and I couldnt accept that. To top it off, a faceless high value man who lived in the condo right in front of hers called the cops multiple times. Nobody else in that building gave a shitt; but for me, it was a platform of delusions.

I ended the relationship and bought a cottage on Collingwood Dr. Not sure if you know the place, its in the West of Hollywood Hills.... that side that has a sprawling view of SO-CAL.
Guys I’m worried…
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

waka-man wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:34 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:27 am
Tobi17 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:00 am
waka-man wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:57 pm

I’m so confused right now… what are we talking about?
Danfo is an insecure small man, real high value men don't toot their horns much less on a faceless platform where nobody gives a shitt about your delusions :rotf:
Hehehe.. my brother, you watched Insecure too? I didnt want to say anything before, but since you asked -- it is true, I dated Issa Rae for 2 years around when she started season 1 of Insecure. Honestly, she was a good girlfriend, but every time I spent the night at her condo, it was hell. it was hell, my brother! I wont like to you. She has this horn that she keeps under her bed and exactly at 3:41 am in the morning, she will wake up and toot the horn! It was soooooo loud and I couldnt accept that. To top it off, a faceless high value man who lived in the condo right in front of hers called the cops multiple times. Nobody else in that building gave a shitt; but for me, it was a platform of delusions.

I ended the relationship and bought a cottage on Collingwood Dr. Not sure if you know the place, its in the West of Hollywood Hills.... that side that has a sprawling view of SO-CAL.
Guys I’m worried…
You are spending Christmas in Warri? Thats an interesting choice, my brother! I visited Warri last year, my friend Ernest hosted me. As you may know, Ernest leads Nestoil in Warri.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: U17: Abba Bichi joins Valencia......

Post by Sunset »

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Sunset wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:53 pm
Sunset,

Wow! Is the Nigerian government paying for this and yet pensioners do not get paid? Ridiculous!!! This is precisely why there needs to be deep changes in Nigeria. Frankly, absurd.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

See who Manu Garba chose intead of Malcolm Eboewi at the u17 world cup. Useless country :sleep:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.