NFA will not employ a foreign technical adviser, Suleiman

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pens
Egg
Egg
NFA will not employ a foreign technical adviser, Suleiman

Post by pens »

NFA will not employ a foreign technical adviser, says Suleiman
From Christian Okpara, Aba

NIGERIA Football Association's (NFA) Technical Committee Chairman, David Sulaiman, has revealed that the football governing body has no plans of engaging the services of a foreign technical adviser for the Super Eagles, at least for now.

Suleiman, who said this in Aba shortly after watching Enyimba beat Accra Hearts of Oak to retain the CAF Super Cup trophy last Sunday, also revealed that the NFA was more concerned with how to help the current coaches succeed in their task than in bringing in a foreigner to head the team's technical crew.

"We are concerned with seeing that Nigeria wins the remaining World Cup qualifiers, which I believe every well-meaning Nigerian should be concerned with.

"The present coaches have done a good job so far. So, we have no reason to change them.

"Besides, any change in coaches will affect the team. So, Chukwu will continue with his job. We may bring in another senior coach to help the present ones, but definitely, not to change things now," he said.

Suleiman also revealed that the NFA had concluded arrangements for the Super Eagles' next match against Gabon, adding that when the time comes, Nigerians would be informed of the situation of things.`
Remember the three Rs: Respect for your self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

As soon as dem fit find Onyibo way fit accept IOUs (or way fit accept being paid twice a year in arrears) dem go hire am...

All dis na iyanga...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Guys the earlier you brace yourselves for the fact of the matter, the better. The fact the matter is CCC will lead the boys to Germany should we qualify. It is as simple as A B C.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Robby, here's my advice to you after the CAF voting fiasco:

Don't believe it's true just because the NFA says so.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Omoga
Egg
Egg

Post by Omoga »

Robbynice wrote:Guys the earlier you brace yourselves for the fact of the matter, the better. The fact the matter is CCC will lead the boys to Germany should we qualify. It is as simple as A B C.
Why do you say that? CCC haven’t been paid for months and you expect him to lead SE to Germany? Try working without getting paid mumu.
Immortal Technique will destroy your religion you stupid *Nice Lady*/ You're faker than blue-eyed crackers nailed to a crucifix/
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Omoga wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Guys the earlier you brace yourselves for the fact of the matter, the better. The fact the matter is CCC will lead the boys to Germany should we qualify. It is as simple as A B C.
Why do you say that? CCC haven’t been paid for months and you expect him to lead SE to Germany? Try working without getting paid mumu.
So if CCC hasn't quit by now, do you think he will quit after he qualifies Nigeria for the WC? My brother, think about it...

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Omoga wrote:
Haba Omoga, b'cos RobbyNoice dey work for NFA no make am mumu... btw, you go pay royalty for using "mumu" on someone other than di pesin dat name was reserved for...

Hint, his name rhymes with Mu-mu...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg
Re: NFA will not employ a foreign technical adviser, Suleima

Post by Mr Shows »

pens wrote:NFA will not employ a foreign technical adviser, says Suleiman
From Christian Okpara, Aba

NIGERIA Football Association's (NFA) Technical Committee Chairman, David Sulaiman, has revealed that the football governing body has no plans of engaging the services of a foreign technical adviser for the Super Eagles, at least for now.

Suleiman, who said this in Aba shortly after watching Enyimba beat Accra Hearts of Oak to retain the CAF Super Cup trophy last Sunday, also revealed that the NFA was more concerned with how to help the current coaches succeed in their task than in bringing in a foreigner to head the team's technical crew.

"We are concerned with seeing that Nigeria wins the remaining World Cup qualifiers, which I believe every well-meaning Nigerian should be concerned with.

"The present coaches have done a good job so far. So, we have no reason to change them.

"Besides, any change in coaches will affect the team. So, Chukwu will continue with his job. We may bring in another senior coach to help the present ones, but definitely, not to change things now," he said.

Suleiman also revealed that the NFA had concluded arrangements for the Super Eagles' next match against Gabon, adding that when the time comes, Nigerians would be informed of the situation of things.`

The NFA should put a sock in it!! What this plonka should be worrying about is how to pay CCC his arrears. :evil:
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Of course they will not appoint a foreigner. For the past two years I stood firm even when the appointment of Robson was announced and rebuffed all those with "inside" info regarding the hiring of an FC. Those people who come here every week announcing their inside connections and how CCC will be fired shortly hav now seen the light.
No FC will be hired as long as OBJ is your president. That has always been the case and it has not chnaged despite efforts by many to move heaven and earth.
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

I have said it before and I will say it again: CCC is NOT going anywhere. If you hate him so much, you can go and jump for all we care :evil: :twisted:
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

What a load of rubbish!!! If they are going to back Christian Chukwu they should be prepared to back him all the way to the Mundial. This "for now" business just doesn't cut it with me. If CCC is the coach, make dem commot dat interim "for now" business so that he can concentrate on his job. All this cat and mouse crap don tire me.

And by the way, if they want to help the current coaches achieve the task at hand, a good place to start will be in PAYING THEM THEIR DAMN SALARIES!!!

Bunch of buffoons!
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

All I can say is that Pa Onigbinde had his staunch supporters on this board before he took us to a disgraceful one point tally at the 2002 WC.

In the aftermath, his supporters said "we weren't disgraced by Argentina", which speaks volumes of their hopelessly limited ambition.

Onigbinde himself revealed that he was using the WC as a "preparatory tournament" for a team which he was still building. Well, it seems only Nigeria has the luxury of using the WC as a training base.

Unfortunately, Nigeria has a plague of short-sightedness as we have seemingly decided to head for the same swamp yet again. After all, we go to the World Cup aiming "not to be disgraced".
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cellular wrote:As soon as dem fit find Onyibo way fit accept IOUs (or way fit accept being paid twice a year in arrears) dem go hire am...

All dis na iyanga...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

mystic wrote:What a load of rubbish!!! If they are going to back Christian Chukwu they should be prepared to back him all the way to the Mundial. This "for now" business just doesn't cut it with me. If CCC is the coach, make dem commot dat interim "for now" business so that he can concentrate on his job. All this cat and mouse crap don tire me.

And by the way, if they want to help the current coaches achieve the task at hand, a good place to start will be in PAYING THEM THEIR DAMN SALARIES!!!

Bunch of buffoons!
Kai! Mystic. :shock: :shock: Na you this!! Chei! Those slimeballs and scumbags at the NFA have finally got you well vexed.

They are scum of the earth. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cellular wrote:As soon as dem fit find Onyibo way fit accept IOUs (or way fit accept being paid twice a year in arrears) dem go hire am...

All dis na iyanga...
You don dey follow soccer for a long time now, I beg which time you don hear say Oyinbo dey do IOUs? Even Robson no go do am. Definitely not from the NFA.

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Has this buffon completed the investigation of the fax number they are looking into? Morons...
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

ONLY A ETHNIC BIGOT WILL WRITE THIS

Cyber Saint wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again: CCC is NOT going anywhere. If you hate him so much, you can go and jump for all we care :evil: :twisted:
Soldier of Fortune...
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

MI5 wrote:Has this buffon completed the investigation of the fax number they are looking into? Morons...
Nope. They are still trying to figure out exactly where CAF sent the fax to.

muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

MI5 wrote:ONLY A ETHNIC BIGOT WILL WRITE THIS
Cyber Saint wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again: CCC is NOT going anywhere. If you hate him so much, you can go and jump for all we care :evil: :twisted:
M15,

How do you find ethnic bigot from what he wrote. Are you a devil. Why all this shouting about Ethnic bigotry, all of u idiots on this site need to go get a life, cus this nonsense is getting annoying. I guess u hate CCC because he's Igbo, if not where's the ethnic bigotry coming from. If u hate CCC, why don't u go kill yourself, or u can go jump in the River Niger, or the Pacific. this nonsense is getting tiring.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Mohammed El (Zaqawi) Mumuzines or Mumusines,

You dis Nigerian/Arab man and CE's number 1 terrorist on this site i see you never sleep day or night... :lol: :lol: :) :) Aren't you suppose to be in school? What about that online thread i opened for you saying "Mumuzines goes to school" Have you checked it out yet?

Just like partners in ethnic bigotry i shouldn't be surprised to see one bigot defending another one afterall just like the KKK a bigot must defend another bigot.. Sad but true... :cry: :cry: :oops: :( :)

You are nothing but a moron as you are one hell of a useless moron who has no brain to think about anything except CCC. Shouldn't you be in classes right now? What is up with all this daily and nightly patrol on CE hopping from thread to thread defending CCC? Wow he will be proud of you for doing all this for him since you are a complete #$% wipe for your other master Bush... He is in Europe now? Why didn't he take you along for the trip? I guess as a houseboys plenty of chores dey to do that is why..Moron...

Interesting coming from you. When Amodu and Baba Oni was yabbed to the core here how come you didn't come and defend them? Why didn't you come and speak out against the yabbing which also came from me too. Where were you or is it because Baba Oni and Amodu don't come from your hometown so you could care less. All of a sudden CCC is appointed as CARETAKER of SE and here you are ranting like a mad man about to be put inside a cage.

You are a pathetic moron and useless bigot and just like your boy evil saint you guys fit each other... Like i said instead of coming here crying all the time, when are you going to start going to school... Drug addict/pusher....

You should have listened to Nancy Reagan some years ago moron JUST SAY NO...

muzines wrote:
MI5 wrote:ONLY A ETHNIC BIGOT WILL WRITE THIS
M15,

How do you find ethnic bigot from what he wrote. Are you a devil. Why all this shouting about Ethnic bigotry, all of u idiots on this site need to go get a life, cus this nonsense is getting annoying. I guess u hate CCC because he's Igbo, if not where's the ethnic bigotry coming from. If u hate CCC, why don't u go kill yourself, or u can go jump in the River Niger, or the Pacific. this nonsense is getting tiring.
Soldier of Fortune...
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

m15,

You are just a stupid moron.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Mohammed Zaqawi El Mumuzines,

Your brother in Iraq need you more than ever now... Pls go back... :( Hmm i wonder why would a drug addict/pusher be calling other people morons? Hmmm na waoo wonders just never end....

Remember to "Just say NO" It will help you a lot.... Punk.... :P

muzines wrote:m15,

You are just a stupid moron.
Soldier of Fortune...
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

CCC is not going anywhere so u better prepare to kill yourself. You and ur ilk have issues.