Rohr dey eye Bayern Naija-Dutch wizkid Zirkzee and...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr dey eye Bayern Naija-Dutch wizkid Zirkzee and...

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:19 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:33 pm Let Italy have Kayode but leave Folorunsho for us o!
Are u ok? Folorunsho is a journeyman MF bouncing from loan to loan while Kayode is one of the best in Europe at RB.
You need to watch more football. This quite embarrassing. As talented as he is, he is NOT even one of the best in Italy.

In Italy people speak of Dumfries, Posch, di Lorenzo and Calabria. Even Holm and Damian sef.

I will rate Kayode as a top prospect beside Cambiasso (Juve) and Bellanova (Torino)
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:38 pm
Cmoke wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:45 am Attacker walking into Naija national team?

Really?

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D
Benedict Iroha wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:54 am Some of these dudes are just naive, why not chose a country you can walk in and start right away. These guys would be playing in World Cups.

Maduka now said he is ready to come back to the Eagles knowing the World Cup is 2 years away.
Why not? Did you see our World class attackers at the last Afcon? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Our attacker in the same league was injured for 1 month and then away for 1 month and a half. That is missing 2.5 months of 5.5 months. Yet, this is the stats:

Osimhen - 13 goals 4 assist
Zirksee - 10 goals 3 assist

Both play in the same position and one had 2.5 months to stat pad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even Zirkzee tell you sey e dey fear. Let him go and compete with Wout Werghost. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:03 am So he’ll consider us if the Netherlands don’t call him? Ko ni da fun iyala ya Zirkzee. Omo jati jati. :boo:
Grow up bros. You are old enough to be his dad
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lookman vs Zirkzee, Ade don hang already! We don’t need him hehe
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:21 pm Lookman vs Zirkzee, Ade don hang already! We don’t need him hehe
Say what now? :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:25 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:21 pm Lookman vs Zirkzee, Ade don hang already! We don’t need him hehe
:rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:35 pm
😂 😂 I’ve warned my people about talking loud too early. Zirkzee scored and his team won the game. The same people are in another thread slamming Haaland for his missed sitter today not thinking that Vic might miss an even worse sitter in the vane coming up against Juventus.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

packerland wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:57 pm
😂 😂 I’ve warned my people about talking loud too early. Zirkzee scored and his team won the game. The same people are in another thread slamming Haaland for his missed sitter today not thinking that Vic might miss an even worse sitter in the vane coming up against Juventus.
I did not zirkzee it coming 😝
Super Eagus 4 Life!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:48 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:57 pm
I did not zirkzee it coming 😝
:lol: :lol: Vic missed a penalty.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:33 pm Let Italy have Kayode but leave Folorunsho for us o!
Are u ok? Folorunsho is a journeyman MF bouncing from loan to loan while Kayode is one of the best in Europe at RB.
The Bouncing journeyman plays for Italy now, while you "one of the best in Europe" couldnt smell anywhere near the team.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:01 am
The Bouncing journeyman plays for Italy now, while you "one of the best in Europe" couldnt smell anywhere near the team.
Kongi is the biggest imbecile I've ever seen. What a dunce. I remember back when he was trashing Eze saying he was useless, now he is crying that Eze is with England. Dude is a bipolar retard.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.