JAOUAD ZAIRI

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
JAOUAD ZAIRI

Post by Player »

Who is this guy? this guy tormented us from left to right, my heart skipped a beat every-time he got the ball, and to make things worse they scored when he got subbed off, Morocca F'ked us up real bad
mardingobob
Egg
Egg

Post by mardingobob »

The coach is a genius!! plain and simple
Majed
Egg
Egg

Post by Majed »

Jawad Zairi is a player of Sochaux in France, a very good team for the last three years without a big name (teamate of the tunisian Santos)
Benachour against Nigeria on Saturday Feb 4th 2006 at 14h44 :)

Follow the ACN : Spécial CAN 2006
http://www.tunisie-foot.com/can2006/

You are all welcome on our Board (With English Section)
http://www.tunisie-foot.com/forum/
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

at least oruma might have told us a thing or two bout this fellow if he was in the squad. :(
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Majed
Egg
Egg

Post by Majed »

yeah forgot that Oruma was nigerian, i like this guy :)
Benachour against Nigeria on Saturday Feb 4th 2006 at 14h44 :)

Follow the ACN : Spécial CAN 2006
http://www.tunisie-foot.com/can2006/

You are all welcome on our Board (With English Section)
http://www.tunisie-foot.com/forum/
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

This guy used Babayaro to drink garri. Gaari and suga.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Majed wrote:yeah forgot that Oruma was nigerian, i like this guy :)

unfortunately,our prick of a coach doesnt. :x
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

this guy zairi zairi is 21 years old, he plays in France but it is not even titular and only plays very seldom...personally I do not know why, but unfortunately the players of the Maghreb do not have the chance which those of black Africa can have ....
it is reality, and when you see also a talented player like mustapha hadji never not playing with aston villa, that confirms what I said ....let us hope that that changes one day because there is so much talent here in Morocco ......

and while speaking about zairi, you surely noticed that as soon as zairi left, we started to see babayaro going up :o :o what he does very well in club usually
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

hakim075 wrote:this guy zairi zairi is 21 years old, he plays in France but it is not even titular and only plays very seldom...personally I do not know why, but unfortunately the players of the Maghreb do not have the chance which those of black Africa can have ....
it is reality, and when you see also a talented player like mustapha hadji never not playing with aston villa, that confirms what I said ....let us hope that that changes one day because there is so much talent here in Morocco ......

and while speaking about zairi, you surely noticed that as soon as zairi left, we started to see babayaro going up :o :o what he does very well in club usually
Hakim, you boy Zairi was looking good and causing all sorts of headaches all day... I was gald to see him leave in the 60th min, but i guess that didn't help us either...
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

believe me my brother when zairi left, I were furious, it is not possible to do that, I say it is good it is finished, we will play now for a 0-0, but......

marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

After I saw the clips Hakim075 gave us I knoew that the boy was going to be a handful. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

good player,but he can be handled by a coherent defense. but i think benachour of tunisia is more of a delight to watch. same goes for rafik saifi of algeria.
hakim075
Egg
Egg

Post by hakim075 »

it's your opinion, for me today zairi disappointed me a little, it wasn't as usual, as on the photo in top he had ridiculed the senegalaise defense, all alone, this guy is an artist like okocha but little more fasther ( 21 years old)

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

The dude was good, he was very good but i thought Hadji was the man that turn the game around for Morocco. He has the same skills like his older brother and his ball control was outstanding. For a young team Morroco impress me alot. While they are rebuilding we are parading tired legs like Kanu!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!