Transfer Rumours

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Transfer Rumours

Post by Dammy »

It's that time of the season again and there are rumours regarding Nigerian players in the European leagues. The latest rumours from owngoalnigeria is that Leon Balogun has left relegated Wigan and joined Scottish Premiership giants, Glasgow Rangers on a free transfer for 2 years.
The same medium reported that Santa Clara LB, Zaidu Sanusi, has joined newly crowned Portuguese champions, FC Porto, on a 5 year deal.
Also in Spain, there are reports that Sevilla have targeted Leganes, Porto's on loan defender, Chidozie Awaziem, witha view to signing him in the summer.
I am happy
mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by mystic »

Dammy wrote:It's that time of the season again and there are rumours regarding Nigerian players in the European leagues. The latest rumours from owngoalnigeria is that Leon Balogun has left relegated Wigan and joined Scottish Premiership giants, Glasgow Rangers on a free transfer for 2 years.
The same medium reported that Santa Clara LB, Zaidu Sanusi, has joined newly crowned Portuguese champions, FC Porto, on a 5 year deal.
Also in Spain, there are reports that Sevilla have targeted Leganes, Porto's on loan defender, Chidozie Awaziem, witha view to signing him in the summer.

Levante reportedly have strong interest in Kenneth Omeruo as well.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Emmanuel Dennis linked to Leeds, Dortmund, Arsenal.

Alhassan Yusuf linked to Wolves

Ejuke linked to Galatasary, Marseilles
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

That time of the season. Transfer rumors are like celebrity gossip for men.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote:Emmanuel Dennis linked to Leeds, Dortmund, Arsenal.

Alhassan Yusuf linked to Wolves

Ejuke linked to Galatasary, Marseilles
Alhassan wont get a work permit unless he has another passport that will qualify him.

Ejuke can do better than Gala but marseille is ok. Ajax would be ideal for him if they have. Interest.

Every Nigerian to ever play in Europe. has been linked with Arsenal so no news here. Dortmund. Is a long long shot.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

can we post Ghana transfer rumours on this thread?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Rawlings wrote:can we post Ghana transfer rumours on this thread?
That’s a really stupid question❗️

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lille allegedly planning to replace Osimhen with....Umar Sadiq.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote:Lille allegedly planning to replace Osimhen with....Umar Sadiq.
Sadiq is a beast. He's not as well rounded as Osihmen but he has the ability to wreck havoc on defenses with his hustle,passing and unorthodox style of play, kai..,, we are blessed. I just hope my SE can start playing games soon, we will plaster Africa with goals. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I fail to see how Porto can sign Zaidu Sanusi when he only just broke into the Santa Clara team post-lockdown. He made his league debut after the restart, so no one has seen enough of him yet to offer him a five year deal.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

So far, it looks like Adarabioyo is going back to City.
Here's his farewell message to Blackburn fans and their comments (as well as Man City fans' comments) say it all.
Pep, are you listening?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I fail to see how Porto can sign Zaidu Sanusi when he only just broke into the Santa Clara team post-lockdown. He made his league debut after the restart, so no one has seen enough of him yet to offer him a five year deal.
You’ve come again...
Zaidu played 24 games (21 starts) for Santa Clara this season.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I fail to see how Porto can sign Zaidu Sanusi when he only just broke into the Santa Clara team post-lockdown. He made his league debut after the restart, so no one has seen enough of him yet to offer him a five year deal.
You probably heard about him post lockdown. Zaidu has been a constant feature for his team since the beginning of the season. As a matter of fact, Angers, in Ligue 1 wanted to sign him in the January transfer window. Please do some research!
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:
You probably heard about him post lockdown. Zaidu has been a constant feature for his team since the beginning of the season. As a matter of fact, Angers, in Ligue 1 wanted to sign him in the January transfer window. Please do some research!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Gotti wrote:
You’ve come again...
Ok. My bad. One nil to Gotti!

:mad: :taunt: :taunt:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I think Partizan just signed him on a permanent. Lille are rumored to be bringing in Yilmaz.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Gotti wrote:
You’ve come again...
Ok. My bad. One nil to Gotti!

:mad: :taunt: :taunt:
You might have those scores wrong, but 'they' said we should stop embarrassing elders (especially on a thread where Lille is featured).
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kalani JR wrote:
I think Partizan just signed him on a permanent. Lille are rumored to be bringing in Yilmaz.
Thanks. You're right.
Just seen it now:
https://romapress.net/2020/07/01/partiz ... m-to-roma/

:thumb:

If he keeps his current form it shouldn't be a surprise if he stays there for one season only before moving on to bigger things.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

kalani JR wrote:
They signed him so they could sell him on just like Charleroi signed Osimhen permanently and sold him off the Lille.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:So far, it looks like Adarabioyo is going back to City.
Here's his farewell message to Blackburn fans and their comments (as well as Man City fans' comments) say it all.
Pep, are you listening?
pep wey don arrange to splash millions upon millions on 2 Cbs :rotf: :rotf: You think pep has any plans of "growing" anybody? Good luck! You are talking about a checkbook manager here.

Tosin should ask his agent to push his name to Leeds. They need CBs.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:
You’ve come again...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Gotti wrote:
You’ve come again...
He never left :)

Just his normal behaviour :)

Where is that Osaze thread again :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Serious sources have mentioned
Dammy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
They signed him so they could sell him on just like Charleroi signed Osimhen permanently and sold him off the Lille.
Serious sources have mentioned Morelos and JOnathan David (Canadian) as the replacements.