Transfer Rumours

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by Dammy »

Isaac Success will be having medicals with Udinese today with a view to signing a 3 year contract with the Serie A team.
I am happy
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

3 yrs? I doubt it, he has done much in the last couple of yrs, its probably a loan move as its the same person that owns both clubs.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

gochino wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:24 pm 3 yrs? I doubt it, he has done much in the last couple of yrs, its probably a loan move as its the same person that owns both clubs.

Money laundering. I will be shocked if it wasnt a case of money laundering.

As you said, the Pozzo's still control Watford, Granada and Udinese. So wouldnt be surprised if they need to move some money from Watford to Udinese, during COVID and FFP rules.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Onazi signs for Denizlispor in Turkey 2nd division.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ozornwafor to Charleroi in Belgium on loan.

https://www.completesports.com/done-dea ... i-on-loan/
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:56 pm Onazi signs for Denizlispor in Turkey 2nd division.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:30 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:56 pm Onazi signs for Denizlispor in Turkey 2nd division.
I don’t know why you are laughing or rolling on the floor.

Onazi has paid his dues and played at the highest level with Lazio and Nigeria at the World Cup and winning AFCON. He deserves some respect and should be celebrated. It is not unusual for footballers who have serious injuries to find it difficult to be the same player they were before injury and you know how competitive professional football is, well I hope you know. Let’s learn to show compassion for these boys instead of mocking them and laughing at their decline.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

There we go again. Respect man. Onazi has over a decade of professional football. Why laugh at him? Is everything all right upstairs
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:51 pm Ozornwafor to Charleroi in Belgium on loan.

https://www.completesports.com/done-dea ... i-on-loan/

This is a great opportunity for the young man.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Lolly wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:02 pm

Onazi has paid his dues and played at the highest level with Lazio and Nigeria at the World Cup and winning AFCON. He deserves some respect and should be celebrated. It is not unusual for footballers who have serious injuries to find it difficult to be the same player they were before injury and you know how competitive professional football is, well I hope you know. Let’s learn to show compassion for these boys instead of mocking them and laughing at their decline.
It's a big shame!
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:27 pm

It's a big shame!
It's disgraceful! We never use to have such mean spirited posts on CE but now it's commonplace. Real shame!
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:41 pm

It's a big shame!
It's disgraceful! We never use to have such mean spirited posts on CE but now it's commonplace. Real shame!
He used to be banned and have to change his name umpteen times, seems murderators just got tired of doing their job and now allow this nonsense to fester unchecked.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It's a big shame!
stop being a hypocrite, how many times have you disrespected players and even forum members here? you constantly disrespect me here . so stop with all they emotional outburst
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:57 pm

It's a big shame!
He used to be banned and have to change his name umpteen times, seems murderators just got tired of doing their job and now allow this nonsense to fester unchecked.
seriously? aren't you tired of people being banned? the forum is actually losing lots of posters , only a few people , like myself, Enugu etc makes Eagles nest active... you have many lazy forum members who just browse and read,, talk less of the assanal CE spammers destroying our forum with pathetic assanal news
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:27 pm

It's a big shame!
seriously? aren't you tired of people being banned? the forum is actually losing lots of posters , only a few people , like myself, Enugu etc makes Eagles nest active... you have many lazy forum members who just browse and read,, talk less of the assanal CE spammers destroying our forum with pathetic assanal news
Folks get what they deserve, if you can't communicate like a normal human being no one should be subjected to your nonsense...this kind of vulgarity drives more people away from the forum that anything as its easier to just be a consumer and not have to deal with the abuse for simply sharing ideas/opinions...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ you should be able to stand your ground as a man in many ways. how many times have i been insulted or abused here? Obama, Mikel, Bigpokey, Kele, etc they all get abused and insulted by very small minds, but as a man one should leave the emotional outburst for sisiboys like assanal CE spammers etc...

danfo has his style of posting and i see nothing wrong with it. You also do post some very annoying comments , however no one calls for your ban? Kongi is known to post fake news here , and no one calls for his ban. Let us all leave the emotional outburst to the woke folks and enjoy CE ... let us be honest the forum is not the way it used to be because many folks done dey old and their fingers cannot type fast enough or some are scared of being banned .
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

It's a big shame!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

10 years ago, I said when Maceo speaks, one looks down on his with derision. Things have not changed. Nonentity in chief! :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

It's a big shame!
Boo Hoo Hoo!!! wah wah wah!! cry me a river, you fake native doctor! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Onazi is sheeet and has been in Turkey for years for a reason. He will fit right into div 2 where he belongs!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:04 pm ^ you should be able to stand your ground as a man in many ways. how many times have i been insulted or abused here? Obama, Mikel, Bigpokey, Kele, etc they all get abused and insulted by very small minds, but as a man one should leave the emotional outburst for sisiboys like assanal CE spammers etc...

danfo has his style of posting and i see nothing wrong with it. You also do post some very annoying comments , however no one calls for your ban? Kongi is known to post fake news here , and no one calls for his ban. Let us all leave the emotional outburst to the woke folks and enjoy CE ... let us be honest the forum is not the way it used to be because many folks done dey old and their fingers cannot type fast enough or some are scared of being banned .

LMAOO bro, dont respond to cretins.

Imagine a lowlife like Maceo, wey person dey look down on dey open mouth! If I wanted the lowlife gone from cybereagles I will do it in less than 24 hours.

As I said 10 years ago, the lowlife isnt worth conversing with. I see his post and I look down on him, in derision. wasted life. Tufia! :oops: :oops:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:04 pm ^ you should be able to stand your ground as a man in many ways. how many times have i been insulted or abused here? Obama, Mikel, Bigpokey, Kele, etc they all get abused and insulted by very small minds, but as a man one should leave the emotional outburst for sisiboys like assanal CE spammers etc...

Yeap and as a man I stand my ground that if you break forum rules you should be banned. If you not man enough to handle the consequences then don't be going around breaking rules...If people were scared of being banned then the most banned person wouldn't be frantically creating a new account each time he's banned. Banning has nothing to do with the low interaction, unlike some of us (cough cough) folks actually have jobs, at least we still have a forum unlike Ghanaweb.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:23 pm

Yeap and as a man I stand my ground that if you break forum rules you should be banned. If you not man enough to handle the consequences then don't be going around breaking rules...If people were scared of being banned then the most banned person wouldn't be frantically creating a new account each time he's banned. Banning has nothing to do with the low interaction, unlike some of us (cough cough) folks actually have jobs, at least we still have a forum unlike Ghanaweb.
the job excuse is B.S.... we are in 2021 , everyone has a mobile device and some of us work remotely . I work remotely from home and I have 5 screens up. Two for work and 3 for me . There is no way you aren't able to multitask. we all grew up in the states and if you did attend college this is a must... stop with the fake news about you are too busy to post on CE... that is BS ... currently there are 94 guest on eagles nest and 12 users with forum names