CCC compared to Amodu and Onigbide

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

seyiblack
Egg
Egg
CCC compared to Amodu and Onigbide

Post by seyiblack »

Please judge! Where the super eagles better under:

Amodu: Use Mali '02 to judge

Onigbide: Use Japan/Korea '02 to judge

OR

CCC: Use today to judge

In conclusion, why do we keep changing our Coach and players? Why wasn't there cohesiveness today. We looked better on paper (Ah, Kanu, Okocha, Babayaro etc.) As opposed to the skillfull and youthful Morrocco.
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Ahmodu sh!ts on both them and cleans his yarnsh with their best works.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

1st Amodu
2nd Chukwu
3rd pa oni
chukwustill has a chance to redeeem himself
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

1st Amodu
2nd Chukwu
3rd pa oni
chukwus still has a chance to redeeem himself
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Kai, CCC is the most clueless human being EVER to coach any soccer team!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

They are all useless
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
felele
Egg
Egg

Post by felele »

Amodu is right up there with wenger and Ferguson for pure football knowledge and working with what you have in my book.

No jokes here guys.
Bend it like felele
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

1. Amodu
2. Amodu
3. Amodu

I refuse to rate Thief Oni and Clueless CC with a proven coach.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

CCC is not a coach
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
daddyrich
Egg
Egg

Post by daddyrich »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Kai, CCC is the most clueless human being EVER to coach any soccer team!
I guess you never saw the WC
Baxter Onigbinde's second coming is the most disingenious stint ever in Nigerian coaching history.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

omey2k4 wrote:Ahmodu sh!ts on both them and cleans his yarnsh with their best works.
You know sometimes we don't know what we have until we loose it. Amodu's mali was still the best out of all these IC's.
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

PapaK wrote:1. Amodu
2. Amodu
3. Amodu

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

omonaija, true talk. with flawed material,he still got us to the semi-finals. i wonder what he'd have done with this set. finals? the cup?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Anyone that says Chukwu's team is better than Pa Onis is a confirmed liar..and liars go to hell.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ayohoff
Egg
Egg

Post by ayohoff »

No doubt Amodu is it!
great goal!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Clemence Westerhoff
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

PapaK wrote:1. Amodu
2. Amodu
3. Amodu

i disagree with you that amodu is that good.

amodu lack key characteristics of a real coach. He didnot command respect. He takes bribe and he cannot control foreign based players. He invites clubless and rusty players. He allowed mafias to take over his team and to dictate who to play and who not to play. He allowed division in his camp too (big boyz and small boyz corner).

onigbinde is better cos he gives everybody a chance to prove themselves. oruma was dropped cos he suck during friendly games. He took over the team within 3 months to cup, even wenger cannot pass 1st round in that time frame. He is diciplined coach, didnot allow division and mafia in his camp and he commands respect. He more organized too.

CCC-- didnot know what he's doing, didnot choose players on merit and didnot give good players chance to prove himself. He invites clubless and rusty players. He cannot even select his team without ogunjobi changing his team on him. CCC is more like a moron as suppose to a coach.
Bell

Post by Bell »

TOO LATE, NIGERIA BLEW IT WHEN THEY CRUCIFIED AMODU

They may still be paying the price. And they are about to make the same mistake again.
Bell
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Bell wrote:TOO LATE, NIGERIA BLEW IT WHEN THEY CRUCIFIED AMODU

They may still be paying the price. And they are about to make the same mistake again.
Bell

Bell, give me a break, what is this that you have just said.

You are the one that said that you dont care how bad things go for us as long as we have a local coach....Well, I guess you got your wish, hope you are happy 8)
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

mastermind wrote:i disagree with you that amodu is that good.

amodu lack key characteristics of a real coach. He didnot command respect. He takes bribe and he cannot control foreign based players. He invites clubless and rusty players. He allowed mafias to take over his team and to dictate who to play and who not to play. He allowed division in his camp too (big boyz and small boyz corner).

onigbinde is better cos he gives everybody a chance to prove themselves. oruma was dropped cos he suck during friendly games. He took over the team within 3 months to cup, even wenger cannot pass 1st round in that time frame. He is diciplined coach, didnot allow division and mafia in his camp and he commands respect. He more organized too.

CCC-- didnot know what he's doing, didnot choose players on merit and didnot give good players chance to prove himself. He invites clubless and rusty players. He cannot even select his team without ogunjobi changing his team on him. CCC is more like a moron as suppose to a coach.
This right here deines ya lack of football knowledge,is that all u came up with about Ahmodu?The guy won a Bronze medal with Nigeria and conceeded only 2 goals the whole of the 2002 ANC.
The other coaches u mentioned struggle to win games.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

1. Amodu is the best IC, no doubt about it.
He has a better understanding of football than both Oni and CCC.
The SEs under him played and won matches,and the team did not give away goals.
His weakpoint is that he can't control a bunch of adults. He is

2. Oni is a disciplinarian and controlled the SEs better that Amodu, but was tactically out of depth at the WC.

3(LAST) CCC is a joke, no wonder the Kenya FA Boss was shocked when he heard Nigeria had employed him as their coach. If Onigbinde could be term prehistoric, then I do not know whta CCC will be called.
His knowledge of football is criminal, in fact he is only fit to be a ball/jersey carrier, an act he perfected under Westerhof.
He commited a treasonble offense by playing Kanu for 70 minutes, he wasted 70minutes of our llives with that clown called Kanu Nwankwo.
CCC's coaching license should be withdrawn if he has one. He is not fit to coach an under 4 team.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Oni's WC never played as bad as Amodu's 02. I'm not really saying Oni is better or not but Ao's team had a competitive edge. AO had his faults no doubt but he like Amodu can't seem to boast of any international silverware and esp Amodu in all his terms as coach.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
khalela

Post by khalela »

Amodu is a case of 'half-bread is better than none'.
Onigbide-'All that glitters is not gold'.
CCC-'He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, avoid him'.