National Stadium Surulere

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: National Stadium Surulere

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Low-cost stadiums in TUrkey

Bekistas Stadium Vodafone Park
Cost to build: 132 Million Dollars.
Capacity: 42k

Galatasary Stadium
Cost: 280 million
Capacity: 50,000

Last edited by Benedict Iroha on Fri May 07, 2021 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

With all the billionaires we why can't they just build a decent stadium with no track??
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Benedict Iroha wrote:With all the billionaires we why can't they just build a decent stadium with no track??
Nope it’s Nigeria,your billionaires don’t want to invest in Nigeria they want to buy Arsenal and hotel sweets in Dubai!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
National Stadium Lagos??

Post by Purity »

Lagos based CE what is the update on the National stadium in Lagos??
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: National Stadium Lagos??

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Purity wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:41 pm Lagos based CE what is the update on the National stadium in Lagos??
They don’t care!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

That Stadium needs to be demolished. End of Story
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Robotnik wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:26 pm That Stadium needs to be demolished. End of Story
:clap: It’s not as if the NFF want a stadium and even if they choose one to play in it’s not going to be 100% football specific anyway.Until the NFF start working on their priorities it matters not where they play as it won’t be home for them.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I have been reading about the work going on there but I probably need to drive by and see for myself.

And it a FG facility, so Lagos State government won’t sponsor an SE match for them to play at the National Stadium. They will still have to play at the Lagos State government owned Teslim Balogun stadium right across the road.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:55 am With all the billionaires we why can't they just build a decent stadium with no track??
This has nothing to do with billionaires in Nigeria

Wembley is owned by the English FA
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Akure4Life wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:04 pm
Benedict Iroha wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:55 am With all the billionaires we why can't they just build a decent stadium with no track??
This has nothing to do with billionaires in Nigeria

Wembley is owned by the English FA
The NFF is government run and most billionaires in Nigeria are government related so…….