NIGERIA LOST ANOTHER GEM ( SUNDAY ORELESI)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

flaming10
Egg
Egg
NIGERIA LOST ANOTHER GEM ( SUNDAY ORELESI)

Post by flaming10 »

One of Nigeria most respected journalist (SPORTWRITER) Mr Sunday Orelesi of complete football passed away yesterday 02/24/05. He left behind a wife and three kids. Please take a moment to send your condolence to his family. May his soul rest in peace.[/b]
T.E.A.M
Together Everyone Achieve More
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

Rest-In-Peace.
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

Rest in peace ..
PRINCE OGOLO
Egg
Egg
Re: NIGERIA LOST ANOTHER GEM ( SUNDAY ORELESI)

Post by PRINCE OGOLO »

flaming10 wrote:One of Nigeria most respected journalist (SPORTWRITER) Mr Sunday Orelesi of complete football passed away yesterday 02/24/05. He left behind a wife and three kids. Please take a moment to send your condolence to his family. May his soul rest in peace.[/b]
May the Good Lord rest his soul in eternal peace.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

RIP
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

RIP
To stop trying is to start dying
tribalfootball.com
Egg
Egg

Post by tribalfootball.com »

R.I.P
Jesus loves u
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

flaming10 wrote:One of Nigeria most respected journalist (SPORTWRITER) Mr Sunday Orelesi of complete football passed away yesterday 02/24/05. He left behind a wife and three kids. Please take a moment to send your condolence to his family. May his soul rest in peace.[/b]
Dang. I met Sunday in Houston two years ago when he came down with Siasia for the aborted Nigeria/Ecuador friendly.

He is Samson's good buddy and I was introduced to him by Samson. He even gave me a couple of DSW discount cards where he also worked as a manager.
He looked the picture of perfect health, tall and strong at the time.

And his cover story for CS on former Nigerian soccer stars living in the USA was a masterpiece.

May the Lord give his family the fortitude to bear the loss and grant him eternal rest.
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

MD
This one na serious bad news o, i was still watching a sports programm last week on BEN TV(London) that featured Sunny , the programme may be an old one agreed , but the guy was looking healthy to me. Did he had an accident or what, oh my God. This has just messed my day up completely.
I knew this guy in his days with Complete Football, he was one of the guys that made complete football a great and number sports magazine in Naija. Damn our ways cross many times either for interviews or whatever, he was a pleasant guy to chat with, very humble, even while watching that programme last saturday, i could not help but notice he was still usung sir for Tijani the anchor guy in London, who i believe was his boss in their days with complete football.
Oh no, just when i thought this guy had fulfilled his ambition for travelling this happens, this is just sad , very very sad.
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, is this really true ?.
Baggy
Egg
Egg

Post by Baggy »

May God grant him eternal rest.
I now see through the eyes of JESUS CHRIST - An Indian woman HEALED by our LORD JESUS CHRIST @ Ben Hinn Healing Crusade .
What About You?

What we do, does not define who we are, what define's us is how well we rise after we have fallen.

The only consistency of the referees is there Inconsistencies - Wigan FC Manager.
Baggy
Egg
Egg

Post by Baggy »

May God grant hi soul eternal rest.
I now see through the eyes of JESUS CHRIST - An Indian woman HEALED by our LORD JESUS CHRIST @ Ben Hinn Healing Crusade .
What About You?

What we do, does not define who we are, what define's us is how well we rise after we have fallen.

The only consistency of the referees is there Inconsistencies - Wigan FC Manager.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

May his soul find eternal peace.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Mister Dolly wrote:
Dang. I met Sunday in Houston two years ago when he came down with Siasia for the aborted Nigeria/Ecuador friendly.

He is Samson's good buddy and I was introduced to him by Samson. He even gave me a couple of DSW discount cards where he also worked as a manager.
He looked the picture of perfect health, tall and strong at the time.

And his cover story for CS on former Nigerian soccer stars living in the USA was a masterpiece.

May the Lord give his family the fortitude to bear the loss and grant him eternal rest.

MD:

That is indeed sad. May his soul rest in peace.

I read that particular piece on the ex-stars who are in the USA. It is one of the articles that I have reserved for keeps.

RIP.
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

R.I.P.
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

RIP
smallpikin
Egg
Egg

Post by smallpikin »

R.I.P.P!
"If you aren't keeping the score
you're only practising". Hugh Collum, Finance Director, SmithKline Beecham.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

May he Rest In Perfect Peace :cry:. Amen
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Kaizer
Egg
Egg
I'm still in shock here

Post by Kaizer »

Sunny was like a brother like to me. Its just shocking how he went to bed ... and never to wake up again.
Pls remember is family in your prayers .. This is truely a trying period .
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

Oh what a shame. He was a personal family friend. This is just devastating news. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
abacho
Egg
Egg

Post by abacho »

R.I.P
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

oloye wrote:MD
This one na serious bad news o, i was still watching a sports programm last week on BEN TV(London) that featured Sunny , the programme may be an old one agreed , but the guy was looking healthy to me. Did he had an accident or what, oh my God. This has just messed my day up completely.
I knew this guy in his days with Complete Football, he was one of the guys that made complete football a great and number sports magazine in Naija. Damn our ways cross many times either for interviews or whatever, he was a pleasant guy to chat with, very humble, even while watching that programme last saturday, i could not help but notice he was still usung sir for Tijani the anchor guy in London, who i believe was his boss in their days with complete football.
Oh no, just when i thought this guy had fulfilled his ambition for travelling this happens, this is just sad , very very sad.
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, is this really true ?.
I was just thinking that is this the same SUnday Orelesi that was on BEN TV last week? Chei Na wa O! - I dont know if Tijani has heard the news - i dont think he mentioned it on todays programme?
YNWA
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

RIP