Nigerian Professional Football League 2021

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ukwala
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigerian Professional Football League 2021

Post by ukwala »

Gotti wrote:Enugu Rangers now up to 2d place (tied for 1st on points)... :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Thanks for accommodating us on this thread but Shooting na Shooting :taunt: :taunt: :lol:

To Stationery Stores and Calabar Rovers fans, I say 'it is well!' :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

I no go lie, Sooting dey serious oooo! 6 games out of 6? Abi na moi-moi teams dem dey play?

YemiBrazil wrote:Thanks for accommodating us on this thread but Shooting na Shooting :taunt: :taunt: :lol:

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Hope this dude is OK now...
(and they meant "aerial" collision)

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Gotti wrote:Hope this dude is OK now...
(and they meant "aerial" collision)

Apparently he is fine now.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.co ... kwe/%3famp
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Enugu II wrote:I no go lie, Sooting dey serious oooo! 6 games out of 6? Abi na moi-moi teams dem dey play?

YemiBrazil wrote:Thanks for accommodating us on this thread but Shooting na Shooting :taunt: :taunt: :lol:

They are beating up on one quarter of the amateur league :taunt: . The league is so low-level that it is divided on regional basis (North/South) with each region further sub-divided into 2 groups to have a total of 4 groups; A1, A2, B1, and B2. They will still play-off with leaders of the other groups if they are still tops at the end of the season so the road is still far :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

ukwala wrote:
Enugu II wrote:I no go lie, Sooting dey serious oooo! 6 games out of 6? Abi na moi-moi teams dem dey play?

They are beating up on one quarter of the amateur league :taunt: . The league is so low-level that it is divided on regional basis (North/South) with each region further sub-divided into 2 groups to have a total of 4 groups; A1, A2, B1, and B2. They will still play-off with leaders of the other groups if they are still tops at the end of the season so the road is still far :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Your eyes go clear when we waya you 3 kondo next season :lol:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Another 3points in the bag....Delta Forces 0 vs 3SC 1.
The Oluyole Warriors are coming....All ye pretenders in LMC NPFL be prepared, as the Warriors are back in town :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

YemiBrazil wrote:
ukwala wrote:

Get promoted first na! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

ukwala wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
ukwala wrote:

Fear don dey catch you, Comrade Ukwala? No worries, we go easy on you. Instead of waya you 3 kondo, we will keep it at 2 kondo for the old-time rivalry sake :) :)
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Toxicarrow wrote:
ukwala wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
ukwala wrote:

Fear don dey catch you, Comrade Ukwala? No worries, we go easy on you. Instead of waya you 3 kondo, we will keep it at 2 kondo for the old-time rivalry sake :) :)
Comrade Toxic, I was only advising a good friend not to count his chickens before they are hatched. We will revisit this post at the end of the season to see how far :taunt:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Toxicarrow wrote:
Happy days!

Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

See how the new generation of sport writers are "defining" the history for the public:
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Though I did not like Leventis United of Ibadan for obvious reason ( I am forever Up Sooting), I knew that the team went undefeated for over 7 games in the "journey" from division 2 to division 1 in 1984/5 ? (I believe).

YemiBrazil and Oloye: Didn't Sooting also go undefeated for many weeks in 1986/87 or was it 1987/88? on the march back to division 1 after we were relegated for the first time, following Col Oladapo Popoola and Zamalek saga? That was the year we had Headmaster (Mutiu Adepoju), Tunji Adeyemi and etal in the squad.

PS: I am full joy for what 3SC is doing this year and I hope the momentum is sustained. At the same time, it's important to always set the record straight for the future generation. This post is not meant to criticize Fisayo Dairo's tweet above. I simply posted it to underscore the danger of not keeping record in Nigeria. People like Enugu 11 have been working hard to ensure that the next generations have written record/history, as opposed to my generation that is heavily dependent on memories and bit of oral history. It's an important task that we must all embrace. So, Oloye and everybody put your pen to the paper and write ....
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

The NNL league split is bizzare, why are Gateway United (in Abeokuta just down the road from Ibadan) in a different sub-league to Shooting?
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Toxicarrow wrote:Though I did not like Leventis United of Ibadan for obvious reason ( I am forever Up Sooting), I knew that the team went undefeated for over 7 games in the "journey" from division 2 to division 1 in 1984/5 ? (I believe).

YemiBrazil and Oloye: Didn't Sooting also go undefeated for many weeks in 1986/87 or was it 1987/88? on the march back to division 1 after we were relegated for the first time, following Col Oladapo Popoola and Zamalek saga? That was the year we had Headmaster (Mutiu Adepoju), Tunji Adeyemi and etal in the squad.

PS: I am full joy for what 3SC is doing this year and I hope the momentum is sustained. At the same time, it's important to always set the record straight for the future generation. This post is not meant to criticize Fisayo Dairo's tweet above. I simply posted it to underscore the danger of not keeping record in Nigeria. People like Enugu 11 have been working hard to ensure that the next generations have written record/history, as opposed to my generation that is heavily dependent on memories and bit of oral history. It's an important task that we must all embrace. So, Oloye and everybody put your pen to the paper and write ....
Comrade Toxic, please what is division 2? Pardon my ignorance but there is one club that has never experienced it... :taunt: :taunt:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Toxicarrow wrote:Though I did not like Leventis United of Ibadan for obvious reason ( I am forever Up Sooting), I knew that the team went undefeated for over 7 games in the "journey" from division 2 to division 1 in 1984/5 ? (I believe).

1987/88 - Uncle TA, I don't recall the full details. The team might have gone undefeated for several weeks but not sure of a stretch of seven straight wins. I know some teams posted some outstanding results in the then Division 3 but I'm not sure of the much tougher 2nd division.
If it happened, the candidates would be the likes of Leventis United, NNB, Julius Berger, BCC Lions, DIC/Ranchers Bees and El-Kanemi.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

ukwala wrote:

Comrade Toxic, please what is division 2? Pardon my ignorance but there is one club that has never experienced it... :taunt: :taunt:
WNDC Shooting Stars :taunt:

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

YemiBrazil wrote:Image
Comrade YemiB, I hope you realise this is not WNDC Shooting Stars. Big Seg, Owoblow, Muda, Tunde Bamidele and Rashidi did not play for WNDC Shooting Stars. In fact this team came 10 years after the demise or repackaging or rebranding of WNDC Shooting Stars.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

ukwala wrote:Comrade YemiB, I hope you realise this is not WNDC Shooting Stars. Big Seg, Owoblow, Muda, Tunde Bamidele and Rashidi did not play for WNDC Shooting Stars. In fact this team came 10 years after the demise or repackaging or rebranding of WNDC Shooting Stars.
Uncle Ukwala I know, this is 1984 team :D

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Make that 8 wins in 8 for the great Shooting Stars :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: