MALI DON FINIALY EXPOSE SIASIA CREW

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet
MALI DON FINIALY EXPOSE SIASIA CREW

Post by KingLoku »

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/stories/story4938.html

After watchin Nigeria against Mali for cotounu ,, I know say we were very lucky to beat Mali , those guys really outplayed our side ,, inshort the keeper no dey to help us this time ,, Men those malians really tore our defence open for Cotounu ,, the only problem be say them no win,, these time around them flog us...Inshort Siasia should know he does not have a team , period..[/url]
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: MALI DON FINIALY EXPOSE SIASIA CREW

Post by YUJAM »

Prolly the Mali olympic side. If this is the case, the result should not be a surprise to us!
KingLoku wrote:http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/stories/s ... 8.html[url]..

After watchin Nigeria against Mali for cotounu ,, I know say we were very lucky to beat Mali , those guys really outplayed our side ,, inshort the keeper no dey to help us this time ,, Men those malians really tore our defence open for Cotounu ,, the only problem be say them no win,, these time around them flog us...Inshort Siasia should know he does not have a team , period..[/url]
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

Sis Sia did not feel confident before the tournament. There was no preparation. His comments was posted here before the tournament.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

The downfall of a man is not the end of his life.Good teams gets beaten siverely too.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Janganza wrote:Sis Sia did not feel confident before the tournament. There was no preparation. His comments was posted here before the tournament.

mu guy which preparation him needs, he knows fully well say na yawa team him get , period are they not the same guys that just finished playin (youth ANC) last few weeks ago?? bone story joor , that na lime excuse! , these guys I saw were strugglin against Mali in the ANC wan them just win for Benin Rep
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Umaysee
Egg
Egg

Post by Umaysee »

KingLoku wrote:http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/stories/story4938.html

That's a pretty bogus statement to make. An informal criticism without being sarcastic is that with this result Samson is presented with an opportunity to develop his team futher. Rivalry is healthy for development and with Mali in our neighbourhood, a test match between the two countries should not be difficult to arrange God willing. However Samson will be the first to recognize your point Mr. Kingloku.
Last edited by Umaysee on Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Damm we got flogged......KOC I think I know who was in Goal for Mali.....the same bobo who was in Trinidad.
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Umaysee wrote:

That's a pretty bogus statement to make. The best you can say without being sarcastic is that with this result Samson is presented with an opportunity to develop his team futher. Rivalry is healthy for development. Mali is in our neibourhood, and test matches between to two countries should not be difficult to arrange God willing. Samson will be the first to regonize your point Kingloku.
Mu guy cool down !!!! what is Bogus abot the statment ??is an obvious fact ,that the Malians out played our team in Cotounu period! this is a match I watched , Malian Midfield was highly superb , while there was nothin to write home abot the midfield of our team , our saviour was the Keeper aiight .. in short they made a mockery of our defence this game is not what I read, abot I watched this game Live LIVE AND DIRECT , so I'm in the rite frame of mind to out point all these flaws abot the team ,, trust me I'm in support of the Trend generation Coaches that Nigeria is introducing into her soccer development , I'm not into the criticism of Siasia nither I'm I gonna priase Worship him when I know that his game is not at the finished product yet ,
Umaysee
Egg
Egg

Post by Umaysee »

KingLoku wrote:
Umaysee wrote:

That's a pretty bogus statement to make. The best you can say without being sarcastic is that with this result Samson is presented with an opportunity to develop his team futher. Rivalry is healthy for development. Mali is in our neibourhood, and test matches between to two countries should not be difficult to arrange God willing. Samson will be the first to regonize your point Kingloku.
Mu guy cool down !!!! what is Bogus abot the statment ??is an obvious fact ,that the Malians out played our team in Cotounu period! this is a match I watched , Malian Midfield was highly superb , while there was nothin to write home abot the midfield of our team , our saviour was the Keeper aiight .. in short they made a mockery of our defence this game is not what I read, abot I watched this game Live LIVE AND DIRECT , so I'm in the rite frame of mind to out point all these flaws abot the team ,, trust me I'm in support of the Trend generation Coaches that Nigeria is introducing into her soccer development , I'm not into the criticism of Siasia nither I'm I gonna priase Worship him when I know that his game is not at the finished product yet ,
There is nothing new in being outplayed. On the contrary it's a blessing in disguise for a Coach and his team to know early their failings and ready to improve on it, hold on but do not say Samson Saisai should know he has no team!!!! : :evil:
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Umaysee wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
Umaysee wrote:

There is nothing new in being outplayed. On the contrary it's a blessing in disguise for a Coach and his team to know early their failings and ready to improve on it, hold on but do not say Samson Saisai should know he has no team!!!! : :evil:

Mu guy for now Siasia have no team , expect for the keeper, Muyiwa and maybe the Captain, the rest be yawa. wit one kid like that wetin be his name saf??
Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Altobelli »

oH so they lashed Nigeria 3-0?? No wonder I have hardly seen that scoreline posted on this forum......see the link paddies provided to narrate what happened in Mali.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Has anybody checked the age group of the Malian side? I'm sure they're U23 (which is the right age group for the WAFU competition), however we sent our U20 AYC team to this tourney. So they may be playing against older and more experienced guys and NOT the Mali U20 team which we beat 3-1.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Orion wrote:Has anybody checked the age group of the Malian side? I'm sure they're U23 (which is the right age group for the WAFU competition), however we sent our U20 AYC team to this tourney. So they may be playing against older and more experienced guys and NOT the Mali U20 team which we beat 3-1.
cool down no just use logic justify anythin for here ,, which 3-1 una beat tham una manage scale tro joor..
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

u astonish me .. where were u when Naija was beating the rest of Africa .. where was your congulatory thread when Naija beat Senegal .. instead as soon as SSS loses u open up a thread saying they have opened his yansh .. omo u dey appear wowo ...
PRINCE OGOLO
Egg
Egg

Post by PRINCE OGOLO »

SUYA wrote:Damm we got flogged......KOC I think I know who was in Goal for Mali.....the same bobo who was in Trinidad.
SUYA,

I know what you are saying. We also got rid of our goalkeeper after Morocco.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

KingLoku wrote:
Orion wrote:Has anybody checked the age group of the Malian side? I'm sure they're U23 (which is the right age group for the WAFU competition), however we sent our U20 AYC team to this tourney. So they may be playing against older and more experienced guys and NOT the Mali U20 team which we beat 3-1.
cool down no just use logic justify anythin for here ,, which 3-1 una beat tham una manage scale tro joor..
I don't know what you're talking about. In the recently concluded U20 AYC Nigeria beat Mali 3-1. U20 against U20 we were better. In this WAFU cup they most likely played against the Malian U23 Olympic side.
PRINCE OGOLO
Egg
Egg

Post by PRINCE OGOLO »

Orion wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
I don't know what you're talking about. In the recently concluded U20 AYC Nigeria beat Mali 3-1. U20 against U20 we were better. In this WAFU cup they most likely played against the Malian U23 Olympic side.
When will Nigeria stop making excuses? A loss is a loss. You were raped by Malians.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Cristao wrote:u astonish me .. where were u when Naija was beating the rest of Africa .. where was your congulatory thread when Naija beat Senegal .. instead as soon as SSS loses u open up a thread saying they have opened his yansh .. omo u dey appear wowo ...

omo i was in cotounu watchin the games , listen there was notthing to congratulate abot , aiight come this thread is not abot Siasia , SO WHAT?? if is abot Siasia ??? I personaly think Siasia is not qaulify to coach the national team , aiight he can't be coachin lil kids in Atlanta and suddenly start coachin National team , so omo just bon that ya gist , if you want make we begin yarn I dey more than happy to bust the bubbles
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

PRINCE OGOLO wrote:
Orion wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
When will Nigeria stop making excuses? A loss is a loss. You were raped by Malians.
It's not an excuse it's the truth. We beat their U20 side 3-1 in the competition that mattered. This WAFU thing is a piece of $@#% that we don't give a toss about hence sending U20 guys. We couldn't even be bothered to assemble a proper home based U23 team for it.
PRINCE OGOLO
Egg
Egg

Post by PRINCE OGOLO »

Orion wrote:
PRINCE OGOLO wrote:
Orion wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
It's not an excuse it's the truth. We beat their U20 side 3-1 in the competition that mattered. This WAFU thing is a piece of $@#% that we don't give a toss about hence sending U20 guys. We couldn't even be bothered to assemble a proper home based U23 team for it.
Are you saying this WAFU cup is doomed?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

KingLoku wrote:
Cristao wrote:u astonish me .. where were u when Naija was beating the rest of Africa .. where was your congulatory thread when Naija beat Senegal .. instead as soon as SSS loses u open up a thread saying they have opened his yansh .. omo u dey appear wowo ...

omo i was in cotounu watchin the games , listen there was notthing to congratulate abot , aiight come this thread is not abot Siasia , SO WHAT?? if is abot Siasia ??? I personaly think Siasia is not qaulify to coach the national team , aiight he can't be coachin lil kids in Atlanta and suddenly start coachin National team , so omo just bon that ya gist , if you want make we begin yarn I dey more than happy to bust the bubbles
Some people think him be the new thing in town, suppose to take-over the SE
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

mcal wrote:
KingLoku wrote:

Some people think him be the new thing in town, suppose to take-over the SE

Mu guy sha you know , that Nigerians in Nigeria can't be trusted after wakeing in the early wee of the morning some of them use PARAGA as early morning tonic , how can they think wrong!after drinkin that