CCC Bashers...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
CCC Bashers...

Post by Robbynice »

...I bow for una oh. SSS loses a competitive match at the WAFU torney with a team that has been playing together since in memorial, you guys said “it is a learning experience” but when CCC lost with bunch of “hey yous” and “you theres”, that was hurriedly put together to prosecute the LG cup in Libya, you guys said “he had to go”. Haba, this is not fair at all. ***Robby shaking his head as he doesn't get it*** :roll:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CCC Bashers...

Post by Mister Dolly »

Robbynice wrote:...I bow for una oh. SSS loses a competitive match at the WAFU torney with a team that has been playing together since in memorial, you guys said “it is a learning experience” but when CCC lost with bunch of “hey yous” and “you theres”, that was hurriedly put together to prosecute the LG cup in Libya, you guys said “he had to go”. Haba, this is not fair at all. ***Robby shaking his head as he doesn't get it*** :roll:
And I doubt if you ever will get it... :P
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Robby, ma broda, I weak for dem o. See, that's why I kinda take it personally with some of them. Most of them have personal agendas, either ethnic or financial.
To me, anybody that saw the ANC team and still oppose CCC is either insane or stupid.

O pari
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Robbynice wrote:...I bow for una oh. SSS loses a competitive match at the WAFU torney with a team that has been playing together since in memorial, you guys said “it is a learning experience” but when CCC lost with bunch of “hey yous” and “you theres”, that was hurriedly put together to prosecute the LG cup in Libya, you guys said “he had to go”. Haba, this is not fair at all. ***Robby shaking his head as he doesn't get it*** :roll:
Robby:

It is indeed a double standard, make no mistake about it. However, while they were right about Siasia's case, they were wrong about CCC's case. Clearly, none of those two coaches should be criticized for losing mere friendlies where there was very little at stake and the intent was to try out a few boys.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Cyber Saint wrote:Robby, ma broda, I weak for dem o. See, that's why I kinda take it personally with some of them. Most of them have personal agendas, either ethnic or financial.
To me, anybody that saw the ANC team and still oppose CCC is either insane or stupid.

O pari
And I guess your agenda is purely innocent and without bias..
:P

You mean the ANC team that got the stuffing knocked out of them by Morocco and Tunisia..
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Babs put a sock in it abeg.

1. SSS only just started coaching the team while CCC has been there since Judas hanged himself.

2. SSS is handling an age-grade team whose players rightfully shouldn't even be full professionals.

3. It is acceptable to use the age-grade teams as a learning experience, but certainly not acceptable to be learning while the "coach" of the Super Eagles.

4. CCC is "coaching" the senior team...while it is forseeable that he would invite unestablished players, there should at least be some qualifying standard for invitation...it's the lack of this standard that warrants CCC's criticisms.

5. Clubless players, benchwarmers and players playing in obscure leagues like China division 2 should NOT be playing for the Super Eagles. Can you name the clubs the Kumburs, Hey Yous, Onorides and Kola Adams were playing for?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Noteworthy that while one has a clear agenda as to the direction he's steering, the other doesn't. They also play difft age-groups......figure it out. Justifying the unjustifiable.
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

theYemster wrote:
Babs put a sock in it abeg.

1. SSS only just started coaching the team while CCC has been there since Judas hanged himself.

2. SSS is handling an age-grade team whose players rightfully shouldn't even be full professionals.

3. It is acceptable to use the age-grade teams as a learning experience, but certainly not acceptable to be learning while the "coach" of the Super Eagles.

4. CCC is "coaching" the senior team...while it is forseeable that he would invite unestablished players, there should at least be some qualifying standard for invitation...it's the lack of this standard that warrants CCC's criticisms.

5. Clubless players, benchwarmers and players playing in obscure leagues like China division 2 should NOT be playing for the Super Eagles. Can you name the clubs the Kumburs, Hey Yous, Onorides and Kola Adams were playing for?
Why did you even bother...was it not a CCC led senior team with largely home based players that got beaten by a ten man Senegal U23 right in our own backyardn the LG cup.

One would have thought that upon all the supposed genius the his houseboys would have us believe he possesses, the man would have a full standing totally home based national team after all his years in charge. Yet he always resorts to fire brigadism to assemble teams for obscure competitions like the LG cup.

I would like to ask any of our home based journalists if CCC has been spotted attending any league games in search of new talent.
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

The problem is really neither about people bashing CCC nor about people keeping sealed lips on Siasia. The problem is greatly about fans like you who are with a coach when he's winning and against the same coach when he's losing. It beats my imagination that you could open a thread, wondering why Siasia is not being 'bashed' for losing WAFU Cup.

Couple of weeks ago, you were the same invididual that was saying Siasia's team is balanced and does not need an overhaul (as Siasia and others suggested). Now, the team lost to Mali, which it struggled to beat in the continental championship, you quickly opened a thread to ask 'why the Siasia is not being bashed ?

May be if you have managed to step out of your 'fairy tale world', you would have come to understand that many fans are not now bashing Siasia because they are on the same page with Siasia who publicly said that 'his team still needs a lot of improvement' ! Unlike you (who believe that the team is 'unbeatable'), Siasia and many a fan believe Flying Eagles is a 'working progress' team NOT a full team yet !
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Toxicarrow, you guys never cease to amaze me, f'real. So you mean to tell me that what Robby did flew right over your head, eh? Unbelieveable indeed!!!

Well, just so you know, Robby was playing devils advocate, OK. So to say he was "bashing Sia Sia" is just being disingenious. He only asked a hypothetical question to make his point.

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

@MD - Ol' boy, I don't really know what else to tell ya. All in all, you should know what I was talking about. Anybody that supports Pa Oni and still have the guts to bash CCC is either living in the lala land or have a hidden agenda

O pari.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Toxicarrow wrote:
The problem is really neither about people bashing CCC nor about people keeping sealed lips on Siasia. The problem is greatly about fans like you who are with a coach when he's winning and against the same coach when he's losing. It beats my imagination that you could open a thread, wondering why Siasia is not being 'bashed' for losing WAFU Cup.
***Robby in Sir Shina Peters mode as he sings for Toxicarrow***
My Friend oh, forgive me
If I offend you, forgive me
I may be your best friend tomorrow
You maybe mine tomorrow
Wetin we dey fight for God bless

Toxicarrow, na wetin? I don notice say ever since I opened a thread specifically asking you for Pa Oni's technical report on the Flying Eagles game against Egypt at the AYC, you never miss an opportunity to take a jab at me. Ol'boy take am easy. Na God I take beg you. Back to the issue at hand, I have never and will never criticize any Nigerian coach for criticizing stake. I will do so when necessary and objectively. Secondly, I will never bring down a coach to praise another. You can check my track record on this forum before you jump to conclusion. I have and will continue to praise what Siasia has achieved with the FE. Where were you when I was praising the team at the start of the AYC and people were calling me crazy? Where were you when they declared me the most patriotic Nigeria who foolishly doesn't see anything bad in terms of the NFA, her IC coaches, and her players? My brother where were you when I was telling people how Siasia was all of that plus a bag of chips way before he led the boys to glory in Benin? Ol'boy open your eyes and check of the facts. Btw you probably don't know this or you just don't want to get it that this thread wasn't opened to criticize SSS because I believe Siasia is a fine coach. This thread was open to show the double standard you and other CCC bashers have when it comes to criticizing our IC more specifically CCC. If you didn't get that, I am sorry to say you will never get it.

Cyber Saint, I beg no mind Toxicarrow. Me I know how these bashers operate. I asked a simple question but the bobo wrote a book and still didn't asnwer the question. Ol'boy I don't know about you but me I am not surprised.

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Cyber Saint wrote:Robby, ma broda, I weak for dem o. See, that's why I kinda take it personally with some of them. Most of them have personal agendas, either ethnic or financial.

O pari

Call me insane but I personally would have fired Chukwu after the Nations Cup.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

mystic wrote:

O pari

hehehehe... :P Wait till muzines sees this.. :P
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

mystic wrote:

O pari

I would've fired him even before he was hired.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

theYemster wrote:
mystic wrote:

O pari

I would've fired him even before he was hired.

Na wa o! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Thought
Egg
Egg

Post by Thought »

In some peoples books, golden bronze is a spectacular achievement.
Real Madrid - The Greatest Club on Earth!
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Truth is Siasia has room to grow..CCC is a moribund case of a tactically deficient clueless coach who has ceased to inspire any iota of motivation in his wards. God help us. Yeah I said it..anyone who wants what can get at me for saying this. You know yourselves.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Jimi wrote:Truth is Siasia has room to grow..CCC is a moribund case of a tactically deficient clueless coach who has ceased to inspire any iota of motivation in his wards. God help us. Yeah I said it..anyone who wants what can get at me for saying this. You know yourselves.
Ol'boy you know this because...? :?

Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Robbynice wrote:
Jimi wrote:Truth is Siasia has room to grow..CCC is a moribund case of a tactically deficient clueless coach who has ceased to inspire any iota of motivation in his wards. God help us. Yeah I said it..anyone who wants what can get at me for saying this. You know yourselves.
Robby..Siasia has been on the job for how long? And how long has CCC been on the job? What has he accomplished? Please don't tell me a bronze, unless you consider that worth writing home about.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Thought wrote:In some peoples books, golden bronze is a spectacular achievement.
Yes, it is-o!!! Considering di man's capabilities... (it is like pesin way dey expect F9 getting P7) :lol: :D :D :lol:

Robby, you own don reach critical stage... to open a thread "axing" why we no dey bash Siasia?

Na Wetin?

Wins the AYC and loses WAFU tourney... which wan big pass for your book?

Ehhh?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Jimi wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Robby..Siasia has been on the job for how long? And how long has CCC been on the job? What has he accomplished? Please don't tell me a bronze, unless you consider that worth writing home about.

The criticism of CCC has absolutely nothing to do with his length of stay on the job. The criticisms started from day one. All you need to do is check out the criticism from that first game in Luanda. In the very end it will have nothing to do with his record as well.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Actually, I am not in the camp that believes that CCC is incompetent - as some of his more ardent critics do. In my view, he deserves some kudos for some of what has occured under his charge; while also deserving some criticism.

However, on balance, when I take a look at the totality of his time as the coach of the Super Eagles, it is my belief (a conclusion that I came to after the ANC, and have not wavered from) that he should be relieved of his duties.

Simply put, Nigeria can do better and deserves better.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wait a minute, wasn't it Mali's senior team that beat up our U20 :??
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!